Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only (1373 Views)

3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide / Pitbull Puppies For Sale 4 Interested Buyers It’s N350,000.00 Only Each / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by ANGELAREE: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Her name is Becky
We’ve been getting complaints from neighbors that she barks too much and there’s no space for her anymore so I’m willing to sell her

It’ll be hard but it’s what’s best for all of us

Price-30k
Negotiable

Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by ANGELAREE: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2021

She’s vaccinated

Feeds on quality dog food
We raised her in a good environment
It’s a shame we can’t watch her grow�
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by dudusky007(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
To kill person or to chop
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by Abidecdrock(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Let's talk on whatsapp
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by priestcharm(m): 5:11am On Oct 07, 2021
Why not train her to stop barking unnecessarily? It's easy to do. Discourage it from barking and you will all live in peace. Watch videos on youtube on how to do this...
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by Taystee: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
priestcharm:
Why not train her to stop barking unnecessarily? It's easy to do. Discourage it from barking and you will all live in peace. Watch videos on youtube on how to do this...
It seems you don't know german shepherds are noise makers,they bark at almost everything they see or hear, infact they bark when they see you preparing their meal,they bark as well when they want to welcome you most especially if they've seen you for a very long time (I am talking about the owner and not visitors).
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by SirbobbyDgreat: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
No number
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by priestcharm(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Taystee:

It seems you don't know german shepherds are noise makers,they bark at almost everything they see or hear, infact they bark when they see you preparing their meal,they bark as well when they want to welcome you most especially if they've seen you for a very long time (I am talking about the owner and not visitors).
Any dog can be trained to stop barking. Period
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by Eveezy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
priestcharm:

Lol, can you stop a human from talking if vocal chords are intact? The only way to stop a dog from barking is removing its vocal chords.

You can only train a dog to stop barking at command, and not to stop barking entirely.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by Taystee: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2021
Eveezy:

Lol, can you stop a human from talking if vocal chords are intact? The only way to stop a dog from barking is removing its vocal chords.

You can only train a dog to stop barking at command, and not to stop barking entirely.
God bless you
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by Taystee: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2021
priestcharm:

You'll stop a guard dog from barking grin shocked
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by priestcharm(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Eveezy:

No need to derail this topic. The essence of wishing to sell the dog is excessive barking and my submission is you can stop it from barking unnecessarily.
Your neighbours won't mind if your dog barks to alert an intruder but for it's excessive barking. My reply is Simple enough to understand and I suggested what a normal dog lover will advise.
Have you seen Police dogs in airports just bark at people?
A word is enough for the wise
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by lenkel: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
If available drop Ur whtsap
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by ANGELAREE: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abidecdrock:
Let's talk on whatsapp

Send your number
I’ll text you there
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by ANGELAREE: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
lenkel:
If available drop Ur whtsap

Still available 09076084219
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by ANGELAREE: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
No number
Re: 6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale... Interested Buyers Only by ANGELAREE: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
priestcharm:

Unfortunately I’m in school and my brother works
So she’s mostly alone at home

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Perfect Dog Breed. / Labradors And Alsatians For Sale At Cheap Prizes / How Can We Get Some Cute Wild Animals As Pets..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.