Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Setback For Madrid: Mbappe's Mother Optimistic Over New Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Setback For Madrid: Mbappe's Mother Optimistic Over New Deal (150 Views)

Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid / Egyptian FA Optimistic Over Salah’s World Cup Chances After Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setback For Madrid: Mbappe's Mother Optimistic Over New Deal by plethora007: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
30th June 2022.
The Mbappe saga is threatening to drag on. This Wednesday, the mother of the French striker said that there are talks for his son to renew at PSG for another season.

At the moment, 'Le Parisien' has only revealed an extract of Fayza Lamari's comments in an interview to the prestigious French media outlet. But the comments are exciting enough to provoke reactions from both PSG and Real Madrid fans.

Mbappe's mother has increased optimism over a possible new contract at the French club for Mbappe: Currently, we are discussing the option of extending the contract by a year. Things are going well."

"I even spoke to Leonardo on Monday night. Bue will we get a result? One thing is for sure: he will give it everything until the end to win the Champions League," she added.

Fayza Lamari warned that Mbappe is not a conformist and that he always looks for the best: "Kylian needs to feel satisfied. If he's not happy, he's capable of saying to you: I'm stopping my career." And really he says that offer to us. With Kylian, things can change from one day to another."

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Chelsea Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Their Clash Against Brentford. / Ronaldo: I'll Always Be Looking For More And More And More / Goaloong. Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.