Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Peachtree Training @ Affordable Prices - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peachtree Training @ Affordable Prices (736 Views)

Help On Peachtree / Sage 50 Peachtree Accounting Training / Peachtree Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peachtree Training @ Affordable Prices by mashaun(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2007
about 3yrs exp. in the service both as a tutor intraining centers and as a privete tutor.enjoy the most affordable price in town with highest level of tutorials.call me on 08028386454
Re: Peachtree Training @ Affordable Prices by okaratony(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2007
why giving half information. u refuse to tell us the place u are and the rate 4 the training.
Re: Peachtree Training @ Affordable Prices by Gfavour(f): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2007
mashaun:

about 3yrs exp. in the service both as a tutor intraining centers and as a privete tutor.enjoy the most affordable price in town with highest level of tutorials.call me on 08028386454

Mashaun,

Common information you hoard it. We don't request for money here except resourceful info that will be of benefits to nairalanders. What the Yorubas call "mashaun" is "Don't be greedy or stingy". If you shaun for giving detailed info to access your product, I wonder what will become of those who call you for any deal. I read Accounting and know the relevance of PEACHTREE to the ambience of mordern organisations. But presenting it this way is driving and suspiscious.Nairalanders,I hope me I TALKU WELL! grin undecided cry soo
Re: Peachtree Training @ Affordable Prices by akinoluyem: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2009
For one on one Peachtree training, i still say Yemi (08038346962, 08053614606, 080256737590) is the best.
Why going to Portharcout? How do you want it: 1) [b]One on One trainning or
2) Do it your Self Manual (basically practical which is needed)[/b]I am living witness with Segun, Ibukun, Ade, Mary, Ola, Bolaji and my other friend made at the lecture.

Try him out and please come back to nairaland and lets praise this guru

(1) (Reply)

Got A Job / Share Your Interview Experience. / John Holt Interview Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.