Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster? (1131 Views)

Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) / Sadiq Daba: Veteran Broadcaster And Movie Star Is Dead / Guys Please Urgent Who Knows The Name Of This Nigerian Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster? by JuanDeDios: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
This lady is a newsreader with TVC. She read the news at 6pm this evening. She's good at her job - one of the best in the country, in fact. She's the type you ask your kids to come listen when she's reading the news because she pronounces well.

Thing is, nobody knows her name. At the very least, I don't. She reads the news without saying her name. I know the name of everyone in TVC but not hers. After reading the news, she will tell you the names of those that will read the news at 7 but not her own name. Why does she not say her name? Is there a conspiracy against her? Is the devil using some producer to suppress her? Is it the famous Village People at work here?

Do you know her name?

Update: Precious Amayo

Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster? by JuanDeDios: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Here

Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster? by SumaRex(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
That's Mitchell Dove
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster? by JuanDeDios: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
SumaRex:
That's Mitchell Dove
Her name's not Mitchell Dove. I don't think so.
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster? by suffering: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2021
Unless she’s sleeping with a higher up in the company there is no way she won’t say her name daily. Pay proper attention next time or tell family members to keep watch. I know the face, I just can never be caught dead watching anything less than Channels or BBC.
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster? by JuanDeDios: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
suffering:
Unless she’s sleeping with a higher up in the company there is no way she won’t say her name daily. Pay proper attention next time or tell family members to keep watch. I know the face, I just can never be caught dead watching anything less than Channels or BBC.
@bolded. Ok

I have seen her often - she never says her name during the 6 o'clock news. I can bet you 5k to prove me wrong.

And she doesn't need to sleep with anyone - she's darn good at her job.
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster? by Feelings79: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Precious Amao or something like that
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster? by JuanDeDios: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Feelings79:
Precious Amao or something like that
You're right. Well, almost right. Precious Amayo. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2022 (season 7): Don't Apply Until You Read This! / Top 5 Best Action Packed Movies To Watch Right Now 2022 / ONTV Quick Fingers, Have You Ever Won?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.