Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' (28922 Views)

Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' / Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by egunna(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
barcaboi:

Oga it is a state matter not the Federal senate; Ortom owes them not the FG
him tell u say him read d news.some of Dem here are binary in thinking fah.dey are not capable of any other thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by nathyx(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Patiently waiting for Governor Ortom to come out and blame Buhari for the non payment of pensions and arrears cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by Afamed: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
SarkinYarki:

The Fulanis have destroyed the economy
Habitual wailer

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by NigeriaB(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Blackfire:
So you mean if I ride a car.. I can even collect the governor's wife??

Daiska

The idea is that the okada men make quick money that they can give to the women whose husbands have no penny at the instance of Ortom's inability to pay

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by Gfskw: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Really
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by BluntCrazeMan: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemreporters.com/we-have-lost-our-wives-to-okada-men-benue-pensioners-protest-34-74-months-arrears/

This is what police should be doing at Protests..
Police should join the formation.
They should not be standing against the formation.

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by SarkinYarki: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Afamed:

Habitual wailer

Till Buhari goes !!!!!!!
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by Emmadoc: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Harrynight:
Losing wives to ordinary okada men means they are rich...

If okada men are considered rich in Benue it means benue state is very poor

Poor is an understatement.

All pensioner in Benue are sick with no money for treatment. In my street especially the retired teachers, they die on a daily basis.

I will gladly have a buhari as a governor than to vote for that nicompoop called Ortom.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by Harrynight(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Emmadoc:

Poor is an understatement.

All pensioner in Benue are sick with no money for treatment. In my street especially the retired teachers, they die on a daily basis.

I will gladly have a buhari as a governor than to vote for that nicompoop called Ortom.

cry
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by Feelings79: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
I'm from Benue state and I currently live here.Ortom is the worst thing and may probably remain the worst thing that has ever happened to Benue state.Can you imagine not one project has this man commissioned in the last six years?yet can't even pay salaries and pensions? anytime he suspects any challenge on his dubious governance style, the guy just puts the issue of Fulani on the table, calling himself"defender of the Benue valley"..... oh my Benue!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by lascos912(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
We lost our own to Yahoo boys here

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by Danmoh: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Na Fulani and Buhari make am no pay pensioners, governor of the year
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by barcaboi(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
egunna:
him tell u say him read d news.some of Dem here are binary in thinking fah.dey are not capable of any other thoughts.
They dunno shit abt naija. Na just follow headline & they wanna know why they can’t rule naija
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by Afamed: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Till Buhari goes !!!!!!!
It will surely be on Guinness book of records. While your mates are on Guinness book of records for innovation, youngest Billionaire.

Yours is wailing from 2015 till 2023 .Guinness book of records

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by Testimony1988(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Its very unfortunate.
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by Qpid5(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danmit! Are you there?? . i hated that man from the beginning..
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by moriss33(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
So much hate, envy & bitterness inside you.
Aw u wan take grow like this ?

benuejosh:
I guess you 40mb daily the fail that they me to see that. Mumu. Even this one I comment. If that's what you want to know. Ewu!
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by Poleski: 3:30am On Oct 08, 2021
You lost your wives to Okada men because they didn't love you in the first place. It shows you all married bad wives!
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2021
Oddfinder:

You're very stupid for this dumb comment
nincompoop like you! You guys hate hearing the truth. Tueh
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Oddfinder:

You're very stupid for this dumb comment
Go fight for your Benue and stop commenting nuisance on nairaland, it won't help you. Moreover you left your mama and co in Benue while staying somewhere safe to take shelter so that you can show more of your stupid*ty. You're against igbos defending their own. Very senseless boy you must be.. Tueh

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' by Blackdisciple(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
While maina's son laundered their pension funds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction / IBB Calls For Jihad Against Boko Haram - Bbc Hausa / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.