Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How To Recover Blocked Facebook Account - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Blocked Facebook Account (267 Views)

How To Keep Your Glo Line From Being Blocked While Not In Use For Long Period / NIN: Have Your Sim Card Been Blocked? / Someone Blocked You On Whatsapp? 7 Easy Steps To Unblock Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Blocked Facebook Account by Tightguy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fellow nairalanders, kindly advise me on how to go about recovering my Facebook account.

On the 17th of June this year, I erroneously changed the year of birth on my account to 2021 and this inadvertently led to the suspension of my account on the premise that I was too young to use Facebook. I have tried severally to send mails to them but none is working, including sending the data page of my passport. The most frustrating challenge is that Facebook doesn’t have a way one can call or chat any of their agents up.

I’m aware they have an office in Lagos but I’m too far away in the north to start traveling down all the way just to rectify my account issues. So I’d appreciate any genuine suggestions or help on ways to retrieve my account ASAP. I also won’t mind getting a contact of any of their Lagos office staff that could be willing to help.

Thanks everyone.
prinzcharlesng@yahoo.com
Re: How To Recover Blocked Facebook Account by Tightguy(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Tightguy:
Fellow nairalanders, kindly advise me on how to go about recovering my Facebook account.

On the 17th of June this year, I erroneously changed the year of birth on my account to 2021 and this inadvertently led to the suspension of my account on the premise that I was too young to use Facebook. I have tried severally to send mails to them but none is working, including sending the data page of my passport. The most frustrating challenge is that Facebook doesn’t have a way one can call or chat any of their agents up.

I’m aware they have an office in Lagos but I’m too far away in the north to start traveling down all the way just to rectify my account issues. So I’d appreciate any genuine suggestions or help on ways to retrieve my account ASAP. I also won’t mind getting a contact of any of their Lagos office staff that could be willing to help.

Thanks everyone.
prinzcharlesng@yahoo.com

Still waiting for responses

(1) (Reply)

Opay Nigeria / A Very Important Telescope Lunches Next Month, Be Informed / What Is The Easiest Way To Create A FINTECH APP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.