Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistic Personnel (ssce/ OND Only Pls) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistic Personnel (ssce/ OND Only Pls) (744 Views)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistic Personnel (ond/ Ssce) / Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistic Personnel / Vacancy For The Post Of A Male/female Logistic Personnel (2) (3) (4)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistic Personnel (ssce/ OND Only Pls) by zezinando(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hog
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistic Personnel (ssce/ OND Only Pls) by cuffee: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
zezinando:
The VACANCY is open for SSCE/OND only and not more than the age of 25(Male or Female) Lagos only .. Pls don't call or chat if you are above the stated age or qualification. Your job is to be a logistic personnel for an online store and it's very flexible

Call or chat 07069326415.. Act fast!
hello, i chatted this number up. The lady (yewande) that responded (on behalf of her hubby) promised to give feedback on friday. Waited for three days only for her to tell me the job is no longer available. Got disappointed and reacted. To my greatest surprise instead of apologising, this woman changed and started blaming me of not getting the job. Can you imagine
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistic Personnel (ssce/ OND Only Pls) by zezinando(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
cuffee:
hello, i chatted this number up. The lady (yewande) that responded (on behalf of her hubby) promised to give feedback on friday. Waited for three days only for her to tell me the job is no longer available. Got disappointed and reacted. To my greatest surprise instead of apologising, this woman changed and started blaming me of not getting the job. Can you imagine

Honestly I don't know you from anywhere but I made findings concerning what you said and I was sent a screenshot of your chat with this said lady... Believe me bro you are so rude and manerless, you are searching for a job and you don't even know have a single manner of approach... I saw your conversation with her and you don't even deserve to get the job to be honest...
I recruit for people here, I post job adverts for people and they don't get this kind of complains... Change your mentality first before you proceed to searching for job cos this kind of rude and arrogant behavior can make you jobless for a long time...
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistic Personnel (ssce/ OND Only Pls) by SarutobiEky(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
The age restrictions to these jobs sef. Wetin we in the late twenties go come do? Make we go die? cry

Vacancy: Store Manager/customer service / We're Hiring: Customer Engagement Officers / Vacancy: Admin Assistant