Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (30053 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by muykem: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Why they didn't come and use bokoharam and IPOB for practice? It will look more real.
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by shogsman(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
YorubaKinging:
the end is near

while you're all being distracted by the Pandora scandal which is of no consequence to the corrupt individuals involved

the new world order us taking shape

vaccines is gradually becoming a norm

certificate of vaccination is being linked to your NIN

and the king of the north is positioning himself to take over many countries

and he's coming to the holy Land

he took a picture with your Lagos danfo to show you he loves you

he's controlling your richest men like Messengers

he's meeting with obasanjo today, and the youths of Africa on Friday

he will call himself your Savior

the end is near
You better get a job and stop feasting on foolish conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
YorubaKinging:
the end is near

while you're all being distracted by the Pandora scandal which is of no consequence to the corrupt individuals involved

the end is near

I can see u guys enjoying building conspiracies from nothing rather that facts or real interpretations.

1 Like

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by shogsman(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Well they have the biggest arsenal in the world,let them show off
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by abumeinben(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Can't one of these miss trajectory and head to the forest up north?
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by tuboi: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaeyking:
Every body is doing war drills shooting down planes and co

And here we here still battling with insurgents that we know their hideout and spokesman@gumi

You forgot to add ( .com ) grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
I like Putin as an individual grew up admiring his leadership despite sentiments just imagine the kind of products we will churn out when all nations unite.

Russia is number 1 for transport, weapons and car modifications and intrusions
America is number 1 for armed forces both navy and army and counter intelligence operations
Germany is number 1 for Engineering and deep agent training and development
UK is number 1 for international investigations , naval support and espionage
UAE is number 1 uncovering deeply hidden motives and financial crimes
France is number 1 for air mobilization and quick evacuation

007 Golden eye Silo stage We are even a more blessed world when we can come together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
At this point, The USA is no nowhere near Russia again. USA and her NATO lapdogs should just make the mistake of stepping on the shoes of Russia. Them go collect!

You be ign*ramus.

It is only an empty drum that makes the loudest noise.
USA will only show her force when the real action comes to play not a gameplay.

2 Likes

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by MangekyoAlt: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

You be ign*ramus.

It is only an empty drum that makes the loudest noise.
USA will only show her force when the real action comes to play not a gameplay.

Empty head. How is Russia making noise when they're just testing their weapons?
Are they threatening anyone?

I don't know why you western fools are always insecure.

Ogbeni get TF outta my mention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by LadyExcellency: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Coldshisha:
undecided undecided

This people are freaking rich

Do you know that President Donald Trump defence budget was almost twice the total GDP of Russia Federation in 2018?

3 Likes

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
solasoulmusic:
I like Putin as an individual grew up admiring his leadership despite sentiments just imagine the kind of products we will churn out when all nations unite.

Russia is number 1 for transport, weapons and car modifications and intrusions
America is number 1 for armed forces and counter intelligence operations
UK is number 1 for international investigations and espionage
UAE is number 1 uncovering deeply hidden motives and financial crimes

We are even a more blessed world when we can come together

Calm down, I know you're trying to make sense but Russia is not number 1 in transport.

3 Likes

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by sigiyaya112: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bible Endtimes Prophecies being Fulfilled from Coast to Coast.

Listen!
The Signs are Everywhere about the coming of JESUS,
When the Belivers shall be taken away from this World,
Would you be among them, that will be taken away, when the Trumpet shall Sound,
Nairalanders, think about this thisday!
Gospelpreacher1

Holiness2100

Righteousness2

Shameless Fool!!
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

Calm down, I know you're trying to make sense but Russia is not number 1 in transport.
Their tanks are supreme even war tactics the world doesn’t realize we are our brothers keeper not enemy we are tired of war

How person wey never chop and Dey under government assistance go dodge bullet
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Empty head. How is Russia making noise when they're just testing their weapons?
Are they threatening anyone?

I don't know why you western fools are always insecure.

Ogbeni get TF outta my mention.

Irresponsible fellow...

You said they are just testing their weapons, why then did your mor*nic being involve America into it?

St*pid northern/middleeastern element.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Coldshisha: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
LadyExcellency:

Do you know that President Donald Trump defence budget was almost twice the total GDP of Russia Federation in 2018?

Believe US defence Contractors, and NASA at your own peril

They are quick to call bogus billions and trillion on locally fabricated weapons, same weapon that cost 1/ 50 at the international arms market

Space X has done more with less than NASA

2 Likes

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
solasoulmusic:
Their tanks are supreme even war tactics the world doesn’t realize we are our brothers keeper not enemy we are tired of war

Only tanks doesn't equate no 1 in world transport position.
Others also have war tactics.

I understand your point and line of thought but the question is, is it viable in life?
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Angrygoat: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Imagine boko haram bandits seeing this. Them go give up. See machines them. No mistake,no error,
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by aspabay(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Matthew 24:6
King James Version
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

People, get ready, the end of the world is near

2 Likes

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by MangekyoAlt: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

Irresponsible fellow...

You said they are just testing their weapons, why then did your mor*nic being involve America into it?

St*pid northern/middleeastern element.

I introduced America into the thread made that empty brain of yours conclude that Russia were bragging?

Ogbeni, you're dumb, very very dumb!

Is Russia aware of my comment on Nairaland?
Or are they bragging with my comment? Lmfao

Stupid nothern/Middle Eastern element? grin

Mate I hope you aren't actually for one moment thinking you're a westerner?
Because as far as I'm concerned you're a black African monkey from a zoo called country grin

Carry matter wey no concern your father put for head. I hope this would be the last time you mention me. F**king Idiot grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

Only tanks doesn't equate no 1 in world transport position.
Others also have war tactics.

I understand your point and line of thought but the question is, is it viable in life?

I play a lot of video games and have since I was very young Russian weapons even the AI that is fighting you for example the Black video game on PlayStation not only do they mobilize well it might even be under your nose. Transport and weaponry is Russian trust me submarines After them na US and I love both countries

007 Golden Eye my favorite the first one watch it on YouTube and know wasup they are all my hero’s AK47 Dey. Prague is also known for Amazing Game design checkout Kingdom Come Deliverance
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bible Endtimes Prophecies being Fulfilled from Coast to Coast.

Listen!
The Signs are Everywhere about the coming of JESUS,
When the Belivers shall be taken away from this World,
Would you be among them, that will be taken away, when the Trumpet shall Sound,
Nairalanders, think about this thisday!

Let he if he wan come jàre and stop threatening us.

We're waiting for him
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Foodforthought: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
YorubaKinging:
the end is near

the end is near
Was this revealed by the Spirit? If so did it pass through the scriptural test and came out as credible? If not, it is a beautiful but baseless assertion.
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Bfss: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Oh
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by orikoku: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
O boy... See military weapons.. meanwhile my country is still battling to produce pencil.
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by sureinfo: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
And here we are, bandits want to kill us embarassed undecided cry
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Forgive but never forget, some country might be small but when war start, some powerful country of today will blame themselves for having issues with the country they overpowered because of their status grin
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by illitracy: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Were those planes fighting back?

If no then forget it.
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by ExtraVioment: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Everybody dey come out unscathed when dem fight themselves for mirror. Na until you meet another person wey match you small, na im you go know.

Igbos need more offensive shoulders, you understand. We will not bow to the Nigerian foot soldiers of that bloody Arabian criminal from medina.

If hisba can supersede ekelebe in the whole north, and Oga Buhari is okay with it, then you will have to be okay with non violent Igbos wearing biafran flag clothing or whatever.

Igbos, it comes a time when life shouldn't mean much. If Anambra gets assaulted by these Islamic and non inclusive igbo Nigerian northernforces, then we have to bring out our aces including concoctions (I no wan spill) and we will have to fight with Anambra to defeat Islamic forces in the real holy land of Anambra or elsewhere.

If they want peace and reason - we should be open to that; if they want trouble - we should also have that delivery services.

More help is around for when it goes haywire, no fear, we know say na we go initially take the brunt, but with enough slings and more on the way, dem go dey feel us too in their regions, straight from the east. Delivery services.

We pray for peace but prepared for worst case.
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttJV6zqhOwA

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16344046/russia-war-drills-missiles-planes-shot-down/amp/
All these war games are just to show off..
Spending lots of money just to show off.
What if an actually loaded Nuclear Warhead is heading to the location, if it got blasted in the sky, it's still very dangerous.
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Kingkamal(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

[
Noisemaking? For carrying out military exercises within her own border.
Military exercises are used to check how real your military is ready.
The USA carried out massive military exercises at least once every month around the world but Russia does are military exercises within her border, you called it noising making?
Are you for really ?

I guess you are still left behind, fake news aren't working anymore...

1. After 20 years of US handling Taliban... is still around the corner

2. Russia destabilize US plans on Syria within a week.. and they could not recover to fight Again.

3. Remember in Libya and Iraq there was no war... they only killed the leaders.. with joint forces

4. I guess you are still watching Hollywood movies that's why you are being conditioned to think that way.

sorry bro
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
What piece of shit are you saying?
Can you read at all? grin
You wrote Russia is making noise and I wrote you, how is Russia making noise.
Guy, read my reply and read what you wrote again
Kingkamal:

I guess you are still left behind, fake news aren't working anymore...

1. After 20 years of US handling Taliban... is still around the corner

2. Russia destabilize US plans on Syria within a week.. and they could not recover to fight Again.

3. Remember in Libya and Iraq there was no war... they only killed the leaders.. with joint forces

4. I guess you are still watching Hollywood movies that's why you are being conditioned to think that way.

sorry bro
Re: Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by NOwazobia: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
It's funny how the so much intelligence off that have build and automated the world for good will still end destroying everything its has toiled to build in a twinkle.

So much for the homo sapiens' intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) / Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ / President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.