Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Update On Senator Dino Partially Blind Cousin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Senator Dino Partially Blind Cousin (619 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo / Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Senator Dino Partially Blind Cousin by AgricWealth(m): 3:54am On Oct 07, 2021
Good morning to you all.

Some day back I made a post about a leucoma patient that happens to be Senator Dino melaye cousin (Dino's mom and the man's mom were given birth to by the same parent)

A lot of people called to confirm and ask for the video I mentioned. I wasn't able to upload the video back then.

You can donate to him Thank you and God bless you.

But here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePHQG9uCI3E
Re: Update On Senator Dino Partially Blind Cousin by AgricWealth(m): 4:01am On Oct 07, 2021
Mods kindly move to FP, Mr Akin needs immediate medical attention
Re: Update On Senator Dino Partially Blind Cousin by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:54am On Oct 07, 2021
And the politician is always busy on social media flaunting His wealth. It's not even about this story, the way the guy goes about showing off is very childish for his calibre as a former lawmaker.
Make him go sell one of those him exotic cars take save him blood. Its for reasons like this wealth is acquired.

Re: Update On Senator Dino Partially Blind Cousin by AgricWealth(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
And the politician is always busy on social media flaunting His wealth. It's not even about this story, the way the guy goes about showing off is very childish for his calibre as a former lawmaker.
Make him go sell one of those him exotic cars take save him blood. Its for reasons like this wealth is acquired.

Just one of the cars in his yard can save the n*ggar eyes

(1) (Reply)

Army Neutralises Three Unknown Gunmen In Anambra / Atiku: I’m The Right Man To Lead Nigeria / Breaking: President Buhari To Unveil Enaira On Monday, October 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.