Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

40 Best Bantu Knots Hairstyles | Beautiful Bantu Knots Ideas To Inspire You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 40 Best Bantu Knots Hairstyles | Beautiful Bantu Knots Ideas To Inspire You (1090 Views)

27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" / Latest Bantu Knots Hairstyles For Kids 2022. / Latest Ghana Weaving Hairstyles In Nigeria 2020: Top 40 Best Styles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Best Bantu Knots Hairstyles | Beautiful Bantu Knots Ideas To Inspire You by GleestarsMag: 6:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Bantu Knots Hairstyles | 40 Best Bantu Knots Hairstyles | Beautiful Bantu Knots Ideas to Inspire You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUXpfT__26g

Bantu Knots styles are greatly known as protective hairstyles built with coils, braids or natural curls. After enchanting the people of South Africa, these styles have navigated towards America in the close past. And Nowadays it’s one of the most popular, most used, most smart and most cute hairstyles of the African American black women. It’s needless to say that Bantu Knots are synonymous to phrase word ‘neat and clean’.

Knots are one of the most used and tremendously popular hairstyles worn by the people of Africa, Europe, and America. Among them, the women show the ultimate craze to these hairstyles. This hairstyle consists of several mini buns which are made of braids, curls and straight hair.

Knots are one of the most used and tremendously popular hairstyles worn by the people of Africa, Europe, and America. Among them, the women show the ultimate craze to these hairstyles. This hairstyle consists of several mini buns which are made of braids, curls and straight hair. Moreover, you have the opportunity to use dreads and other locks to make these glamorous hairstyles. Although these knots look like miniatures, you have a vast opportunity to wear them in different shapes, designs and patterns. On the other hand, there are a lot of
accessories which can be used with these knots like beads, hair guarder, etc.

So in this video, we'll show you Bantu knots styles in different shapes, designs and patterns. Do enjoy the rest of the video.

Re: 40 Best Bantu Knots Hairstyles | Beautiful Bantu Knots Ideas To Inspire You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2021
Nothing unique
I wish I had front hair to make it though
Re: 40 Best Bantu Knots Hairstyles | Beautiful Bantu Knots Ideas To Inspire You by yulianajoness: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2021
Wow, this looks cool! I always wanted my hair to be long, but I always cut it short because it was losing its shape. A friend recommended keratin hair treatment to me and it worked! Now they grow healthy and radiant, and most importantly, quickly. Finally, I can do the hairstyles I have looked at for so long.
Re: 40 Best Bantu Knots Hairstyles | Beautiful Bantu Knots Ideas To Inspire You by GleestarsMag: 3:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Then you cam make some cute hairstyles. and compliment it with some Abaya fashion styles

Modern Abaya Styles 2021 | Stylish Abaya Gown For Ladies 2021 | 60 Latest Abaya Gown Designs 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSyNNMNDwbo
yulianajoness:
Wow, this looks cool! I always wanted my hair to be long, but I always cut it short because it was losing its shape. A friend recommended keratin hair treatment to me and it worked! Now they grow healthy and radiant, and most importantly, quickly. Finally, I can do the hairstyles I have looked at for so long.

Re: 40 Best Bantu Knots Hairstyles | Beautiful Bantu Knots Ideas To Inspire You by Mona1Tomson: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
This web-site can help you to make your hair healtier. A very important thing for hairstyles. Some products that include Сbd help to smooth the hair and even restore the previous color after dyeing. https://wayofleaf.com It's very useful.

(1) (Reply)

Anything jewelries! / Annie Idibia Trad Outfit Made By TEAZE / Dry Cleaning A Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.