Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread (983 Views)

How Procter & Gamble Was Crippled By Her Staff / How Lucrative Is Betting Business. And Between Bet King And Bet Naija Which Is B / Quiting My Job And Starting A Poultry Farm With.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2021
I think this thread is highly important as many Nigerians are now into the sad lifestyle of wasting their money and time by gambling. The addiction is one of the most underrated addictions I've ever noticed.

I don't gamble, but comrades that gamble should fall in and start counting by days. @seas, iamohenomenal, you guys help are needed in accumulating data on this thread if you can, I'm not regular on Nairaland and I won't what the thread to die like that. This will be of help just like the m@sturb@tion quitting my thread.

1 Like

Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Childofdoom, abba114
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2021
tradepunter, Isacar, Davida33, Delaw00, robinsoncrusoe, Stephenmoka4
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 6:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Killalabi2021
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by TNORWAY: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2021
I hope it helps.......am tired sef.
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2021
TNORWAY:
I hope it helps.......am tired sef.
You can start counting the number of days you've spent off it sir. And you'll announce it once you relapse. I know someone that just bet with his school fees, it's just do sad.

Seas and iamohenomenal know more on how to organize a thread like this but we can keep on counting days while we humbly wait for their contribution.
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2021
BuyMyEthe:
Childofdoom, abba114
ok tnx for the mention. but i dont think im a gambling addict i started this bet9ja thing last month and i will never let myself be addicted to it cuz i know how it feel to be an addict. i hope the thread helps and again pls dont mention me together wth that guy childofdoom im afraid of him his prblm is not from this world may god deliver him wherever he is

1 Like

Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Davida33: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2021
BuyMyEthe:
I think this thread is highly important as many Nigerians are now into the sad lifestyle of wasting their money and time by gambling. The addiction is one of the most underrated addictions I've ever noticed.

I don't gamble, but comrades that gamble should fall in and start counting by days. @seas, iamohenomenal, you guys help are needed in accumulating data on this thread if you can, I'm not regular on Nairaland and I won't what the thread to die like that. This will be of help just like the m@sturb@tion quitting my thread.
Please I Need this, gambling is highly addictive.
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2021
Abba114:
ok tnx for the mention. but i dont think im a gambling addict i started this bet9ja thing last month and i will never let myself be addicted to it cuz i know how it feel to be an addict. i hope the thread helps and again pls dont mention me together wth that guy childofdoom im afraid of him his prblm is not from this world may god deliver him wherever he is
I'm not trying to compare you to him. I just mention names based on how I remember
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2021
Davida33:

Please I Need this, gambling is highly addictive.
You can start by checking this thread sir. https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/
And you'll use the same format they use in counting days there. I'm expecting seas and iamohenomenal to explain and motivate further.
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2021
BuyMyEthe:

I'm not trying to compare you to him. I just mention names based on how I remember
ok tnx
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by ChildOfDoom: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2021
let's do this! Currently five days clean at my hideout. 6 years wasted. God help me

1 Like

Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Vivov21e: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
BuyMyEthe:

just lost this my boss money cry cry

day 1 ; never go back angry

Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
let's do this! Currently five days clean at my hideout. 6 years wasted. God help me
Wow, very great to hear this!
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Vivov21e:

Very sad bro. Just be determined.
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by ChildOfDoom: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Day 7. Clean! Bet9ja virtual will not end me in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
Keep moving ahead bro. You're above the addiction already!

1 Like

Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Dominique, please pin this thread to the top. It'll help a lot of people. smiley
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by BuyMyEthe: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Always remember that you're bigger than the addiction.

Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by ChildOfDoom: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Ten days clean!
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
whats the difference between virtual and normal football betting?
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Vivov21e:

puhahahah u gamble with your boss money??
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Vivov21e: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abba114:
puhahahah u gamble with your boss money??
jast jackin tho tongue
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Vivov21e:
jast jackin tho tongue
gambling is shit eventhough im not yet addicted but i understand its a destruction no matter how smart u play it

1 Like

Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Tomamort: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hello everyone. I've been betting for quite some time now. If we are talking about sports betting, I have been doing this for a long time. I recently discovered a rather interesting bookmaker's office and now I place most of my bets on it. Here is the link https://1xbet.co.ke/ This is very convenient, since this company pays promptly and there is a chance to make a lot of money. I think you should give it a try on their website.
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Vivov21e: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tomamort:
Hello everyone. I've been betting for quite some time now. If we are talking about sports betting, I have been doing this for a long time. I recently discovered a rather interesting bookmaker's office and now I place most of my bets on it. Here is the link https://1xbet.co.ke/ This is very convenient, since this company pays promptly and there is a chance to make a lot of money. I think you should give it a try on their website.
garbage undecided
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tomamort:

U be fuu abii?
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by ChildOfDoom: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Day 15. Gambling free. Though,debts are piling up , betting is not the way
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
Day 15. Gambling free. Though,debts are piling up , betting is not the way
pls answer me i have never done bet9ja virtual i only do live match betting accasionally is it bad?
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by ChildOfDoom: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Abba114:
pls answer me i have never done bet9ja virtual i only do live match betting accasionally is it bad?
it is worse. Already programmed results. Within a short time,you lose it all
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
it is worse. Already programmed results. Within a short time,you lose it all
then what is the safest
Re: Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread by rukz: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abba114:
then what is the safest
bro the safest is to stop ALL form of betting. I have a friend who has never played virtual betting. He only does real betting. The truth is in the long run, the house always win, irrespective of how careful, patient and discipline one may be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Copy Trading / Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale / New Naira Notes: CBN Slams Sterling Bank, Parades Officials Over Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.