Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

In Need Of An Ushering Job, Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of An Ushering Job, Please Help (315 Views)

Ushering Job / An Ushering Agency Recruiting / Ushering Job In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Ushering Job, Please Help by Mideriks04(f): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2021
Good morning great people, please I am a student of Lasu and I need an ushering job as a side hustle so as to get the things I need to learn any digital skill..my school fees is 150k plus house rent which my dad struggles to pay so I'm left with taking care of my basic needs and I can't start selling my body to make ends meet...I stay around iyana iba ..I will be waiting for your responses...thank you

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Ushering Job, Please Help by Bobxin: 2:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Do they pay salary for an ushering job? Never heard that before. Is it not ushering in Church?
Re: In Need Of An Ushering Job, Please Help by Blinx007: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hello dear I'm a final year Computer Science student and I might be able to help you with the digital skills without you having to pay. If you are interested then buzz me 09012757063

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / IT Support / Production Manager Needed (ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.