Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews (9995 Views)

PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews / Senate President Lawan Warns Multichoice On Tariff Hike / Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2021
The. Killer cabals smell blood;
Shut down any indigenous Nigerian elite; pushing back against our Caliphate.
Tell them to fall back inline ;and bow to the authorities of the Caliphate
Or else ;;;
They will be declared persona non grata ,wanted ,jailed or assassinated.
Most Indigenous Nigerians; and there elites are ;captured slaves.
Most Indigenous Nigerians are cowards.

Let the milking of there resources; continue;;;,
Abeg in Fulfude ( lay that Pipeline from Ijawland south, all the way to Maradi ( Niger Republic )

Come on ye
Oh Futadjalon brothers with AK-47
Welcome to unity by gun (force)
Liegeria

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by muykem: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Please is wailing, bitterness hereditary?
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by mogbeyiteren: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Omo Agege fighting against his own religion

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by FLYFIRE(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
Omo Agege fighting against his own religion
The other side uses shameless ones for their cause
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by LilMissRobbie(f): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2021
helinues:
When lies, hatred and propaganda are becoming regional things, what do you expect?

After talking rubbish here, you will still go and buy a bag of beans for N100,000.
Keep on defending incompetence.
Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by skywalker240(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2021
Fat idiot
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by LilMissRobbie(f): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2021
MrBanner:

Good job, ma'am. Kindly ignore that dolt.
My days of replying him are long done seff. Now I just report and go. A cripple that is internet savvy but would rather curl up like a snake to show strangers his ass so they can dash him their money, instead of finding a job like other people with disability do (that's if he's even truly disabled), is that one not a fraud?
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by Mossadd: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You will keep dying in pains
amen
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by IfnobeGod20: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2021
I don't know why they like heaping up sentiment. Issues that were collectively discussed and trashed out with your colleagues without any iota of party colouration, you now went out to paint another thing.
Well, it's their stock in trade to heap up sentiment and blame game. Why must you lie to look good outside.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by MrBanner(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2021
LilMissRobbie:

My days of replying him are long done seff. Now I just report and go. A cripple that is internet savvy but would rather curl up like a snake to show strangers his ass so they can dash him their money, instead of finding a job like other people with disability do (that's if he's even truly disabled), is that one not a fraud?

A full time fraud and a shameless one for that matter. I'm glad people are beginning to see things from my viewpoint. Taking pictures on a wheelchair doesn't guarantee as proof that you're unable to walk, anybody can take pictures sitting on a wheelchair!

That snake comment is funny, to be honest, but it's not far from the truth. Nairaland has become his office, opening accounts with different names just to defraud innocent people. You can't work but you can book spaces targeting front page topics, you can type long epistles, you can upload videos on YouTube and make comments on the internet?? When I was serving, people with disability were the first to be considered for jobs in the community even before us YCs and it's not even because they were indigenes but because of their condition. And they were given the simplest of tasks. Some were even asked to just photocopy documents, that's all! Same thing with my town here in Ondo and it's the normal practice almost everywhere. That's how I know the even if, worse case scenario, his story were to be true, then he's most definitely lying about not being able to get a job! Don't even get me started on his rude entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by CaptainAyub: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2021
helinues:

Mynd4.4
Oamj.4
Lalasticlacl.a
Dominiqu.e

Rule 2
What of MOSSAD, Mi6,CIA,KGB?
Call them too
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by Franking: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2021
If he lied and u have proof then sanction him. If he doesn't have a right to grant press interviews sanction him too.

Otherwise shut up.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by LilMissRobbie(f): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2021
MrBanner:

A full time fraud and a shameless one for that matter. I'm glad people are beginning to see things from my viewpoint. Taking pictures on a wheelchair doesn't guarantee as proof that you're unable to walk, anybody can take pictures sitting on a wheelchair!

That snake comment is funny, to be honest, but it's not far from the truth. Nairaland has become his office, opening accounts with different names just to defraud innocent people. You can't work but you can book spaces targeting front page topics, you can type long epistles, you can upload videos on YouTube and make comments on the internet?? When I was serving, people with disability were the first to be considered for jobs in the community even before us YCs and it's not even because they were indigenes but because of their condition. And they were given the simplest of tasks. Some were even asked to just photocopy documents, that's all! Same thing with my town here in Ondo and it's the normal practice almost everywhere. That's how I know the even if, worse case scenario, his story were to be true, then he's most definitely lying about not being able to get a job! Don't even get me started on his rude entitlement mentality.
celestine nwankwo abi anthony okeke or whatever you call yourself, see your life outside. Shameless fool

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by Okoroawusa: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Abaribe is the main problem of the South East.
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by expensivediamon(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2021
Traplord09:
https://punchng.com/abaribe-lied-on-pia-comments-says-lawan-warns-against-press-interviews/?amp

Lawan has said all. South South Senators failed to lobby in line with their interest for the region. Later the will call themselves politicians.
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by wasi9ice: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2021
I am not surprised at all,
Omo Agege said it the first time he returned home after being elected as the deputy Senate president he visited home and his people gave him a warm reception,,
I watched it on TVC news ,,
He said that with Ahmad Lawal as Senate president and him the deputy, President Mohammadu Buhari will have anything he want...

Remember this man is from Delta State o,

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by MrBanner(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2021
LilMissRobbie:

celestine nwankwo abi anthony okeke or whatever you call yourself, see your life outside. Shameless fool

Please pay no mind to him. At this rate, I'm sure he'll soon attract an IP ban from the owner of this forum that'll ensure he no longer has the privilege to even sign in.
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by Danjikanbauchi: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

So you are really dying in pains? grin grin grin

Your hate for Igbo will finish you off. Die more!
this is smelling Anus ( aka. hel*n*s)

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by kayusely70(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2021
kulrunsman79:
asif that was not what happened. I haven't seen a more useless assembly as this 9th assembly. Lawal is a disgrace! A core EXECUTIVE rubber stamp
You've spoken very well!
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by stinechykee: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Traplord09:
https://punchng.com/abaribe-lied-on-pia-comments-says-lawan-warns-against-press-interviews/?amp
Omo Agege who doesn't know you and your ass licking to please your Lord and saviour Buhari.As for that one glutton one that calls himself Sen President let him keep disgracing yourself as a rubber stamp Sen President.Once again thank you Sen Enyinnaya Abaribe for exposing them and God will always reward you

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by stinechykee: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2021
helinues:
When lies, hatred and propaganda are becoming regional things, what do you expect?
Anything that concern and relate to Igbos will choke this one very soon

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by LZAA: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
helinues:

Mynd44
Oamj4
Lalasticlacla
Dominique

Rule 2
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by Decide2rise: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
helinues:

Mynd44
Oamj4
Lalasticlacla
Dominique

Rule 2
So you knew there are rules guiding this forum where as you dish out hate words to others all the time. Anu mpama. Rule 2 kee you there

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by sandymikky: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
IfnobeGod20:
I don't know why they like heaping up sentiment. Issues that were collectively discussed and trashed out with your colleagues without any iota of party colouration, you now went out to paint another thing.
Well, it's their stock in trade to heap up sentiment and blame game. Why must you lie to look good outside

Can you disprove what Abaribe said? Some of you southern APC members are so shameless playing protecting party interest against your region's interest as northerners do irrespective of party.
Tell me which APC senator apart from Ajayi Borrofice that voted for 5%, is Abaribe not right to say it's a party thing?

Even APC southern senators voted against the interest of their region, shows you how stupid they are.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Yeah, right! The 5% initially agreed miraculously reduced to 3% on its own! Meanwhile the 30%?agreed for exploration of new oil fields remained untouched! wink

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by Mayeldah(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
If all APC senators voted for 3% and only 2 PDP voted for 3% we conclude that Abaribe is right

I dont know whose interest Omo-Agege is trying hard to protect

I guess the South especially those in the Oil producing communites knows who their enemies are in the Senate

Omo-Agege won't be Delta State Governor in 2023, someone should tell him that. He can continue licking Fulani asses.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews by Caseless: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
helinues:
Abaribe will say anything to be in the good book of those ESN terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Eases Access To Student Loan In New Bill Sent By President Tinubu To NASS / Did Asian Cannibals Eat Nigerian? / Diversification: Nigeria Hunts Down 700,000 Firms In Tax Crackdown To Offset Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.