Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

“if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo (3042 Views)

Artist Photoshops Ankara Clothes On Toke Makinwa's Nude Photo / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Taiyemando(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2021
Wife of Peter Okoye; “Lola omotayo”, took to her instagram, page to give a candid advice to married ladies out there........................................................................................

click the below link for more information

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/10/07/if-your-husband-leaves-his-clothes-on-the-floor-its-okay-to-throw-them-in-the-trash-peter-okoyes-wife-lola/
Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Men are very very very disorganized in nature, not all but most men.

Brides to be, just be ready for this part grin you will pick clothes tire! Me I have even stopped complaining...I just fold the scattered clothes with love Atleast 2-3 times everyday! As you are folding the clothes, next hour it has been disorganized again angry grin Omo! If you are not the organized type or lazy, your apartment will look like a war took place in it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Ethanuella: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Brides to be, just be ready for this part grin you will pick clothes tire! Me I have even stopped complaining...I just fold the scattered clothes with love Atleast 2-3 times everyday! As you are folding the clothes, next hour it has been disorganized again angry grin Omo! If you are not the organized type or lazy, your apartment will look like a war took place in it.

You are right. I remember in my first year of marriage, I was always complaining and getting vexed each time I meet his cloths and shoes scattered everywhere. It even got to a time that I decided to stop sorting his things, and guess what? The house was upsidedown to the extent that his sis and mum saw me as the disorganized one .. lol.

But now ehn, I just pack with love, and sometimes I leave them when I don't feel like doing anything... whatever people think isn't my business. And whenever he's looking for any of his stuffs, he just comes to me to ask politely.

6 Likes

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by delzbaba(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2021
Some gullble chickens will follow this bullshit advice and f there marriage up

1 Like

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Freestainworld(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
I am even more organised than my wife, what an irony

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Ethanuella:

You are right. I remember in my first year of marriage, I was always complaining and getting vexed each time I meet his cloths and shoes scattered everywhere. It even got to a time that I decided to stop sorting his things, and guess what? The house was upsidedown to the extent that his sis and mum saw me as the disorganized one .. lol.

But now ehn, I just pack with love, and sometimes I leave them when I don't feel like doing anything... whatever people think isn't my business. And whenever he's looking for any of his stuffs, he just comes to me to ask politely.
Hahahahahaha so many of us on this table grin grin
At first i used to be so pissed! Like, I’d keep wondering why anyone would see nothing wrong in dropping their clothes and shoes anywhere...like I couldn’t even understand it! And it bothers them not! Like they are so cool sleeping in a room that looks so disorganized, even if the bed sheet isn’t properly laid, they won’t mind o! Lol

Whenever I leave the apartment to go out, I try to ensure it is well tidy and organized, but let Oga leave the apartment for work after me nah grin grin I’d just be like whaaaaat!!! Normally I’d call to complain, I don’t even bother anymore grin chai men ehn!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2021
delzbaba:
Some gullble chickens will follow this bullshit advice and f there marriage up
That’s not true, the sarcasm is very clear and obvious!

2 Likes

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
I’m a male and not married, but I had a friend of mine who did this...I hate untidiness, but this my padi no send me ooo...So I just take all his belongings and dump in one basket, both the clean and unclean e no concern me too, after a while him head come correct small sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Peace081: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
grin
Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Shokoloko(f): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol, There is a laundry basket.
My dear spouse knows that if it comes to dropping clothes anyhow I am the winner. I even try to arrange my own clothes to avoid his yab

2 Likes

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by wordcat(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Where una dey see all these types of disorganized men that can't keep their stuff properly

Xilsbridalhouse:

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
wordcat:
Where una dey see all these types of disorganized men that can't keep their stuff properly

Lol it’s very common with men.
Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Shokoloko:
Lol, There is a laundry basket.
My dear spouse knows that if it comes to dropping clothes anyhow I am the winner. I even try to arrange my own clothes to avoid his yab
grin grin grin grin
Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by LordIsaac(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
As for me, I find most women disorganized. It seems it is not about gender sha.

1 Like

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
If so then we will have to employ more maids to take care of that aspect because I'll be so busy polishing my nails and checking myself out in front of the mirror
Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Gadafii: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
i wash clothes, it spends three days outsides, when i finally pack them inside, it will spend another three days on my bed, before i fold or hang them

when my babe visited, i no let her wash my clothes oo, but she fold clothes tire cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gadafii:
i wash clothes, it spends three days outsides, when i finally pack them inside, it will spend another three days on my bed, before i fold or hang them

when my babe visited, i no let her wash my clothes oo, but she fold clothes tire cheesy
Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by MufasaLion: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
I think I'm the most organised man on earth. Being organized is actually more about an individual, not gender. cool

Most times, I do think maybe I have OCD.

2 Likes

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Kobicove(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
I'm even better organized than most ladies grin
Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol ... True.

Not all men are disorganized though. This is one of the things I miss my ex for. He's so organized??.
Even to my sandals, he'll go and arrange and set it well where I pulled them off at the door.

His room looks so well arrange that I get confused where to drop my things any time I go visiting. Hian!

There was a day we were outside in the compound receiving fresh air. So I dropped an empty sachet of water towards the gate. My guy got up, picked it and dropped it in the bin outside the gate. I don laugh tire. He doesn't like to see any clutters or clothes scattered everywhere.

1 Like

Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by udede(m): 1:07am On Oct 08, 2021
All these badly brought up brats.
Try that rubbish in my house and watch me slap sense into your empty head
Re: “if Your Husband Leaves His Clothes On The Floor, Throw It Away - Lola Omotayo by emmabest2000(m): 1:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Scarsm

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Mary J In Nigeria / Macaulay Pops Another Baby For Tuface (pic) / Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.