Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Daily Exchange Rate Changes Of BTC, Eth.usdt And RMB Exchange Business Discount - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daily Exchange Rate Changes Of BTC, Eth.usdt And RMB Exchange Business Discount (242 Views)

We Provide China's Bank Card, And RMB Exchange For Naira Business. / Noble Exchange: Sell Your Pi, Usdt, Btc, Eth, Usdc, Bnb With Us. / Taobao Pinduoduo 1688 Docking, And Also Docking RMB Exchange Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Exchange Rate Changes Of BTC, Eth.usdt And RMB Exchange Business Discount by bvlzde(f): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2021
Daily exchange rate changes of BTC, eth.usdt and RMB exchange business discount (1 US dollar = 6.9 yuan). If necessary, please contact me for price. The price is subject to the actual situation. The price in the advertisement is for reference only
I've been surfing the Internet for a long time. I used to do gift card business.
If you need RMB, please contact me because our country has closed virtual currency exchange. I need your btc.eth.usdt to conquer my Nigerian customers. There are also many gift cards from Nigeria
I can provide 1688, Taobao, a lot of services, guidance, I offer Alipay, WeChat, bank card payment.
If you need to pay, your supplier can contact me and I can pay all banks
whats app:+85264846152
Re: Daily Exchange Rate Changes Of BTC, Eth.usdt And RMB Exchange Business Discount by adabmo: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2021
SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

THIS BOY IS A FRAUDSTER

DON'T FALL FOR HIS CHEAP SCAM

THIS BOY HAS MORE THAN 10 USER ID ON NAIRALAND

HE USES DIFFERENT OPAY ACCOUNT TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

DONT SEND HIM ANY MONEY

Re: Daily Exchange Rate Changes Of BTC, Eth.usdt And RMB Exchange Business Discount by bvlzde(f): 5:19am On Oct 09, 2021
You're going to attack me. I'm a regular businessman,
Re: Daily Exchange Rate Changes Of BTC, Eth.usdt And RMB Exchange Business Discount by adabmo: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2021
bvlzde:
You're going to attack me. I'm a regular businessman,

All fraudster shall perish
Re: Daily Exchange Rate Changes Of BTC, Eth.usdt And RMB Exchange Business Discount by bvlzde(f): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2021
Maybe you have any misunderstanding about me. I swear I didn't deceive anyone. Please don't attack me
Re: Daily Exchange Rate Changes Of BTC, Eth.usdt And RMB Exchange Business Discount by CigarBullet(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2021
Scam

(1) (Reply)

NFT Mining. / Get An E-commerce Website At 50% Discount / See It, Utilize It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.