Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Return Of Twitter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Return Of Twitter (127 Views)

President Buhari Approves Conditional Lifting Of Twitter Ban In Nigeria / Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users / The Return Of Nwaamaikpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of Twitter by writetopoker2: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2021
If anyone is observant just some few minutes ago twitter has just been reactivated.

Its only in Nigeria anything goes and no one or the youths says anything. Yes twitter is back, but it is a surprise that there was no resealable protest against its suspension from the masses. That is what Fella calls smiling and suffering.

May God help us in this country, this is why the politicians will always have there way, because the populace has lost the power to oppose or say enough is enough.

Its better to die a lion than a sheepish sheep, but It is well
Re: The Return Of Twitter by hopeforcharles(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2021
It hasn't
Re: The Return Of Twitter by suffering: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2021
I wish God went Old Testament style on liars. We have too many of them.
Re: The Return Of Twitter by writetopoker2: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
suffering:
I wish God went Old Testament style on liars. We have too many of them.
I wish God went that old testament too, so that He can send your entire family to bottomless pit.

For your stupid I to my twitter is up and working.

As any one can see from the screenshots, I am not on VPN.

It shows how untrained you are, for coning online to abuse your idiatic grand father, imbecilic idiat

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Verified Paypal Account / Toyota Highlander For Sale / Opening A Verified Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.