Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Need A Story Developer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need A Story Developer (2961 Views)

Nollywood: A Story Told By Al Jazeera / Bollywood Tuesday - Humrazz: A Story Of Love And Hate / Do You Have A Comment Or A Story Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Story Developer by cammax7(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2007
I have two stories that have a begining of about ten minutes, I intend to turn them into movie scripts but the problem is the stories dont have a middle and an end. and so I need story developers. anybody interested in hearing them out and contributing something?
Re: I Need A Story Developer by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2007
bring them on lets see what we can do about them
Re: I Need A Story Developer by ebos(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2007
This is a very nice thread. I'm watching to see those who can sincerely claim to know how to develop stories or at least plot very well. So, if you can plot very well, pls let us see u.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by reka(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2007
it all depends on d kind of story u want. i have some real life stories to talk about. but the problem might be putting it down in a story line shit. but if u still interested am on +2348033309720
Re: I Need A Story Developer by shilox(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2007
It all depends on what your story is all about.
You also be careful how you go about announcing your story else someone else would make a million dollars out of it right under your nose.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by katherinae(f): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2007
lol shilox

u mean a million naira
Re: I Need A Story Developer by kilma(f): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2007
hey cammax7 we meet again, i hope you got my mail but forget that for a second. did i forget to add that i am a script writer. i can really help you with your story.

and pls shilox is very right BE VERY CAREFUL, you don't want to get in the wrong hands. i also have to tell you that if u r going to this make money, forget that for now, the pay shitty. i promise you.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by ebos(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ Kilma

Can you plot very well? It seems this is my problem. I can go a long way creating good stories, but plotting is my problem. I'm just 65% good in that, but creating stories different from what we are watching here is no problem to me. I have a lot of stories created so far. I'm also a good comedian, only that I have not fully come out to show myself. Probably, because of my work.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by krisbobo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2007
To re-emphasize: BE VERY CAREFUL how you expose your story idea! No where else are ideas stolen more often than in the creative sector.

If you can, quickly grab a copy of Robert Mckee's book called Story. it's a great book. if you can wait i'll have a couple of copies to sell next month. if you can't, get someine to buy it for you abroad, it should be about £20.

Goodluck and hope you get your story filmed someday!
Re: I Need A Story Developer by lawyerchap(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2007
@Cammax7,
Wassap? You need help with a story? And you know me? How can you still be looking for help with writing? Lets hook up and discuss it.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by dustiniyke: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2007
hey,i dnt know you guys are serious". the other time someone told me that he needs a script writer and when i started calling him ,. all i had is i will call u later till today.
the person that needs a story developer , am a good script write that can create a story from anything.
i work with publishing company to tell you how good am.
if you really want get me , u can call me 08076442269.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by luckia(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
WELL SURE PEOPLE WILL SAY YES TO THAT, BUT WHO IS WHO, IS OFCOURSE ANOTHER QUESTION, WHEN IT COMES TO GUYS USING YOUR OPPORTUNITY FOR THEIRS. HOWEVER, GIVE AN HINT OF THE STORY AND WHY AND THE MESSAGE YOU TEND TO PASS, I WILL TRY MY BEST.

BUT HEY!, I WILL DO BUT NOTHING TO YOUR STORY,OK! IF I DO GOD AT THE END WILL PAY ME BACK, SO DON'T WORRY, LETS TALK AS FRIENDS,

HOPE TO HEAR FROM U/////////////////
Re: I Need A Story Developer by cammax7(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2007
guys, the stories are both comedies, one though is a romantic comedy. Now I write scripts as well but i sort of just have a hitch with the development and plot planning of these particular two. now anyone who is willing to work with me on this, i have to say, i dont have the money to pay. but we can agree on something, like i show you the story, you develop it, we work on the script and push it. we both take the credit when we eventually sell it or when it gets filmed. does anyone agree.

Kilma what do you say. how about you Lawyerchap, at least you two i know.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by krazzee(f): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hey writer, if you're serious and ready to play ball, send me a mail. meowkele@yahoo.com
all the best
Re: I Need A Story Developer by kilma(f): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2007
i know you don't have money to pay me, but your second option is cool with me, frankly i wasn't i was expecting anything but i in. i already replied your mail so check that out.

@ebos

quite good if i do say so myself, let's hook up, i can help. mail me slikkitty04@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need A Story Developer by ebos(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2007
@kilma
I saw u online and tried to chat with u, but you wouldn’t respond. Why?
Re: I Need A Story Developer by redsun(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2007
@ebos,i thought you are a priest,how come you are chatting up a girl?Here goes a story,an african boy,grew up in a polygamous home,go through polygamous rivalry,lost his mum at early age,a busy father,caught up in youthful exuberance and excesses,manage to go through the undefine system,travelled abroad against all odds,go through the rigours of western world,america,england etc,make babies,lost his religion,found a new and confident faith and belief in himself and humanity,missing home and seeing home as the final destination and the ultimate paradise.Can anybody make something out of this?
Re: I Need A Story Developer by Macutie(f): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2007
I can help as well but i wantto know if your story is not the usual nigerian story line. If it is, dont buzz me
Re: I Need A Story Developer by redsun(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2007
Every story is different,it is about seeing the world in one's eyes.What makes it good is the way you put it out to the people,that is where an expert comes in.It is like watching a good movie,it is a view and concept of script writer  and producer's world on the screen .It captivates the viewer,either for the quest to know or for past memories.That is why we have movies like the star wars and we still have movies like noolywood,depending on one's interest based on concepts and limitations.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by ebos(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2007
@redsun
Are you not getting me wrong? This girl Kilma said she can plot stories very well, and I'm not too good in plotting, not that I cannot plot, but I know can create good stories. So, she said I can hook or mail her. Luckily, I saw her online and tried to chat with her base on the plotting issue. Remember there is nothing wrong chatting with the opposite sex, I chat with them simple. Take note, I'm not a priest, though I would have been a Priest but later changed my decision (personal decision). If I had gone ahead, I have been ordained since 2002. Now, trying to let you know the truth does not mean I cannot chat with any girl. You gave your own opinion on the issue, then you must be a Pastor. Redsun, pls get me right. grin
Re: I Need A Story Developer by kilma(f): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2007
@ebos

sup i don't know the day you said you saw me online but it must have been a mistake, i haven't been online for days. maybe yahoo signed me in automatically.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by redsun(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ebos,i got your point,it is just that you were on about catholism as if you are a celibate,there is more to life than all those dogmas,what could be better than playing with honezs,apart from maybe food.Keep it up,but be careful.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by ebos(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2007
@kilma
Tell me if you are serious. I saw u online again and tried to chat with you but you could not respond. What's happening?
Re: I Need A Story Developer by elsirich: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2007
@ ebos

truthfully, i don't know what is happeneing a lot of poeple have been complaining to me about that and i'm sorry. i'm really ineterested in what u've got. so pls just send me a mail instaed or better yet send me ur email addy. i hope you read this message
Re: I Need A Story Developer by ebos(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2007
elsirich:

@ ebos

truthfully, i don't know what is happeneing a lot of poeple have been complaining to me about that and i'm sorry. i'm really ineterested in what u've got. so please just send me a mail instaed or better yet send me your email addy. i hope you read this message

You just check my profile, my e-mail address is there: ebosyl2001@yahoo.com So, we can discuss well. You can add me as ebosyl2001.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by elsirich: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2007
ok i got that
i will add u now, hold on
Re: I Need A Story Developer by kilma(f): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2007
i can see hw i confused you and i am sorry about that but i am here now
Re: I Need A Story Developer by kilma(f): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2007
look ebos,

i think yahoo is messing up, it is taking so long to see ur messages to me, pls call me if you got my number. i will send you a mail with it. till then
Re: I Need A Story Developer by const6(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2007
@ poster,

If you are still interested in developing/plotting your story, get in touch with me: sinewyconst@yahoo.com.

Cheers
Re: I Need A Story Developer by Seun(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2007
I think I'm also interested in this story writing thingie, but I'm more of a producer than a writer.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by cammax7(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2007
i have an idea and this is for all scriptwriters and story developers right here. I have a couple of stories i am willing to 'let go' because i dont mind whoever 'steals' them in the end, so to say. But what i want us to do is an experiment of some sort and here is how its going to work. we all would develop the story, plot it and put all the loose ends together, different people would assume the characters in the story and we would write a screenplay, right here, all we need to do is i set up a thread for it and everybody joins in. how about that? i'll open the thread as soon as people begin to show interest.
Re: I Need A Story Developer by Banderas(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2007
Cammax, sounds interesting. I tend to be a bit better than some at content arrangement and grammar. When do we start? Where's the topic? Let's just let it flow,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember This Cute Baby From 'baby's Day Out'? Here's What He Looks Like Now / Contacting Adesuwa Onyenokwe Of Today's Woman / Best Genevieve, Stella And Omotola Films?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.