Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pix) (645 Views)

Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pix) by kollinzgee(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2021
A police officer shot a DSS agent in Anambra few day ago , thinking he was an unknown gunman,how did the DSS agent dress?was he dressed the way a real DSS agent should dress or was he dress like an unknown gunman,we usually know they wear masks and dress in black and i believe he must be wielding a gun,and most importantly the question should be what was his mission in Anambra..
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pix) by vickyie(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Where is the picture? Or evidence?
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pix) by Conner44: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
kollinzgee:
A police officer shot a DSS agent in Anambra few day ago , thinking he was an unknown gunman,how did the DSS agent dress?was he dressed the way a real DSS agent should dress or was he dress like an unknown gunman,we usually know they wear masks and dress in black and i believe he must be wielding a gun,and most importantly the question should be what was his mission in Anambra..

My brother e tire me. Everybody has seen it but what is there to say. This issue of why a dss agent was murdered will die away. Our usual vultures here are waiting for how to spin it against ipob before they can come out to play. It’s sad.

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Thoroughly Embarrassed At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial- Video / Governor Wike Storms Mary Odili's Home / Hadi Sirika: Air Nigeria To Take Off April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.