Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) (42125 Views)

Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit / Bbnaija's Alex Slays On Suit (PHOTO) / Tobi Looks Cute For Tonight's Headies Award. Check Out His Suit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by ReneDaniels: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2021
2face is such a big joke .. What about all the people wives and serious dates he has slept with (shey he sleep with basket mouth serious babe back in they days , did basket kill him?).. He's the word Cheat. Pack well joor, Brymo never had an affair with Annie and if he did it's gonna be Annie pushing for it . Cause am sure she's way tired of Tuface attitude.
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by barcaboi(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
Brymo the bitter man. I like his art but I hate bitter people.
Nonsense talk; so when beaten blue black and accused wrongly he has no right to be bitter about tht?
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by barcaboi(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Brymo that his career is still crawling.
You joking right?
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by barcaboi(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2021
fergie001:
Ashimi, what's happening?

Calm down...bro
Lemme organize boys to beat you then make someone tell u to calm down. Na u go whoose the person correct slap
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by chatinent: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2021
ahnie:

Hers is Annie,mine is ahnie chatinent grin.
Good morning.

It was intentional. grin wink

Good morning.
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by barcaboi(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2021
BigJoe19:
So what if he slept with 2baba's wife. Is there a criminal offence behind that?
Lol
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by barcaboi(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2021
badman007:
This Brymo Guy is an idiot, he deserves proper beating.
To think Tubaba never had any such conversation with him.
Such a Sad, Jealous, frustrated, depressed little man.
Mr. ThemSay Themsay
Oh you were there? Radio connect
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by fergie001: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2021
barcaboi:
Lemme organize boys to beat you then make someone tell u to calm down. Na u go whoose the person correct slap
These things allegedly happened many years ago, when he could have spoken up. I am not against him, we grew up together.

If na me, slap? If I slap you, I pamper you nah. Na once person dey die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by StreetMedia: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Tubaba will always play the victim card because he knows he is loved and respected by many.

The is the same way he cheated Blackface and played the victim.
He knows he will always get support from the people.

Y'all that will say trash and try to broke shame Brymo should know that Brymo is one of the few artists we have in Nigeria with sensible, intelligent and intellectually sound lyrical contents and he is worth more than 3 Million dollars.

All these kids that are saying his career is dead, simply because you have been listening to gbese and soapy you don't know what good music is, so I won't blame you.

Brymo is stubborn and he was fully ready for this before calling out 2face.

Tubaba should stop playing saint all the time. He is a cultist and cultists can't be trusted.
I wanted scripting before i saw your post. It is a good one.
Brymo dishes out good music. Don't judge him bitter because of his face, he spills it raw!.

Don't be surprised, Brymo fit pass 2baba financially.
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by briggson07(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
2baba just wor give this guy career the final smack down lipsrsealed

Brymo is on the right part as long as the case go last expect more streams from all platform

Brymo is winning.
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by Topmaike007(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Boss that is not recognised. grin

we that are is fan recognize him..he is a living legend
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by cedricksly: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Tubaba will always play the victim card because he knows he is loved and respected by many.

The is the same way he cheated Blackface and played the victim.
He knows he will always get support from the people.

Y'all that will say trash and try to broke shame Brymo should know that Brymo is one of the few artists we have in Nigeria with sensible, intelligent and intellectually sound lyrical contents and he is worth more than 3 Million dollars.

All these kids that are saying his career is dead, simply because you have been listening to gbese and soapy you don't know what good music is, so I won't blame you.

Brymo is stubborn and he was fully ready for this before calling out 2face.

Tubaba should stop playing saint all the time. He is a cultist and cultists can't be trusted.
everything you were saying was making sense until you said something about good music.... Don't force your definition of good music down other people's throat... So shut up and state ur point and let everyone define good music according to their preference
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by TheOmoney(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2021
BigJoe19:
So what if he slept with 2baba's wife. Is there a criminal offence behind that?

Yes Sir....it wouldn't be if the person isn't LEGALLY BOUND to another.
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by Onucs(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2021
billynoni:
N2Bn? How much is Brymo himself?

I wonder oo

How much is the whole brymo worth sef plus his kidney, heart and every other cital organ, I no sure say him reach 55million cheesy
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by dfrost: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2021
juniorstar:
The way people use ppl demanding for billions..nawa oo

Everywhere red for all man. cheesy

You think say na clear eye FFK carry decamp? Free lunch is bae grin
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by juniorstar(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2021
dfrost:

Everywhere red for all man. cheesy

You think say na clear eye FFK carry decamp? Free lunch is bae grin
No be lie oo..who no like free tin?
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by Iamicekid(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

He should just shut up. He is seeking relevance that he's lost. Same way Blackface was doing all these years. Only failed and bitter people always make noise about little problems or nothing just for clout.

Brymo just released an album and he's trying so hard to sell it. That dude is desperate to bring up anything to sell it. An album? He released two.

Bro album wey went straight to No1 on Apple Music when he drop am, person wey just finish a sold out show last week for Lagos, if e dey look for relevance he go don do am years ago when everybody don forget am then, not now bro.... Do u even read his statement, he even talk se he sign one management deal with am some years back and even thank him for it, that not what a bitter person will do bro

1 Like

Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by Guyman111: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Get out of here

I'm definitely sure that it's Zimbabwean dollars not naira, how would brymo afford such amount when he's not even worth up to 50 million?
grin
baba 50m is big nah, that guy no near 10m
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by gly(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2021
fergie001:

My bro, Thank you. Everyone has rushed to 2face's defence without listening to the other side.

This is the conclusion of the whole matter!!!
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by MufasaLion: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2021
Iamicekid:

Bro album wey went straight to No1 on Apple Music when he drop am, person wey just finish a sold out show last week for Lagos, if e dey look for relevance he go don do am years ago when everybody don forget am then, not now bro.... Do u even read his statement, he even talk se he sign one management deal with am some years back and even thank him for it, that not what a bitter person will do bro

Even Rema can have a sold out show in Lagos. How long did the Album stay at no. 1? It's normal for album to go straight to no. 1, nothing special.
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by MufasaLion: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2021
barcaboi:

You joking right?

HIS CAREER IS CRAWLING!
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by MufasaLion: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2021
Topmaike007:
we that are is fan recognize him..he is a living legend

Everyone is self-aclaimed legend these days. Until he has done an extraordinary work then I will rate him that high.
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by MufasaLion: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2021
barcaboi:

Nonsense talk; so when beaten blue black and accused wrongly he has no right to be bitter about tht?

Why are you so pained? grin
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by Iamicekid(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Even Rema can have a sold out show in Lagos. How long did the Album stay at no. 1? It's normal for album to go straight to no. 1, nothing special.

I hear u bro
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by MufasaLion: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Iamicekid:

I hear u bro

Good.
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by MufasaLion: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Get out of here

I'm definitely sure that it's Zimbabwean dollars not naira, how would brymo afford such amount when he's not even worth up to 50 million?
grin

Zimbabwe dollars. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by Iamicekid(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Good.

Sebi 2baba don send am letter to take it down in 48hrs or pay 1billion in law suit and he replied him that make he go court ooo and not tell him that he don forgive him and wan comot face for the mata cause if he come and say that, he is going to court and is going to sue 2baba more than that.. that should tell u he is not just talking without prove
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by MufasaLion: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Iamicekid:

Sebi 2baba don send am letter to take it down in 48hrs or pay 1billion in law suit and he replied him that make he go court ooo and not tell him that he don forgive him and wan comot face for the mata cause if he come and say that, he is going to court and is going to sue 2baba more than that.. that should tell u he is not just talking without prove

By the time 2Baba is done with him, all the little change he's got will not be enough for him to continue hiring attorneys and feed himself.
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by Roma10: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2021
2 billion for how many rounds on top your wife undecided
Fear God
Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by Starz825(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Lordapson23:

It’s okay for anyone to be stupid sometimes, but u just abused that privilege with this crap u wrote.. Even the word stupid is ashamed of u..
Guy.. you be 2face brother?...

Have you asked yourself why tuface in all sincerity should sue brymo for 2 billion or seek his apology if not that something actually happened....

Tuface is stupid just as you are...brymo has already come out to tell the world what transpired... tuface the coward ... always the cowards hasn't said his own side of the whole shit...only came up via his lawyer to sue...he won't say anything so that people like you will start thinking for him. There is no body in Nigerian music industry that doesn't respect tuface including this guy called brymo, so brymo couldn't have cooked those things up, he would have been shocked a respected personality like tuface could threaten him .. because he is good at what he does doesn't mean he Is holy and he doesn't ride on other people...you don't even know him and here we have brymo coming out to tell who he actually is....
Because you are a fan of his doesn't mean you shouldn't think holistically.
.and what other of my stupidity are you pointing at....that he is a legend or the obvious fact that wizkid has gone global and has achieve a lot than him.......
Guy carry your time ooo

1 Like

Re: 2baba Threatens Brymo With N2bn Defamation Suit (photo) by Lordapson23(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Starz825:

Guy.. you be 2face brother?...

Have you asked yourself why tuface in all sincerity should sue brymo for 2 billion or seek his apology if not that something actually happened....

Tuface is stupid just as you are...brymo has already come out to tell the world what transpired... tuface the coward ... always the cowards hasn't said his own side of the whole shit...only came up via his lawyer to sue...he won't say anything so that people like you will start thinking for him. There is no body in Nigerian music industry that doesn't respect tuface including this guy called brymo, so brymo couldn't have cooked those things up, he would have been shocked a respected personality like tuface could threaten him .. because he is good at what he does doesn't mean he Is holy and he doesn't ride on other people...you don't even know him and here we have brymo coming out to tell who he actually is....
Because you are a fan of his doesn't mean you shouldn't think holistically.
.and what other of my stupidity are you pointing at....that he is a legend or the obvious fact that wizkid has gone global and has achieve a lot than him.......
Guy carry your time ooo

I’m sure u do not expect me to read this epistle sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife / Mercy Eke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.