Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today (1600 Views)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by Ewroghene1(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2021
Went to buy some petty stuff this morning at the supermarket
Goods where upstair
Went up took what I wanted, coming down to pay I meet a young lady going up to get hers too
Got to paying point and met customers on queue Waited for my turn
Then the lady I met on my way coming down joined the queue, almost getting to my turn she over turned me to be attended to first, but kept quite so the one she rushed to was now have issues with her system
Then the other one way free and I drop my stuff's for them to be scanned, but my suprise was this lady getting upset on my I should be attended to befor her but I was quite and she causing drama was making me look like a fool and I told her and the cashier I was here befor her but she was pressuring me to keep quite .......
Then my mumu button was powered on and I faced her telling her every move she made before over throwing me........she got tired while I was putting fire telling me it's ok that am being attend to already.
*I realised people take advantage of you if you choose to be a Gentle man and nice
*Must we always behave rough because I am a Nigerian.......it's even a lady
Oppression is one major problem

9 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by illicit(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sometimes in some places, you need to be aggressive
In some places, u need to be meek

9 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by Danjikanbauchi: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
I can excuse a fellow guy in such situations but never a girl. A guy may be in haste and no guy will do such without apologies but this bitches feel it's their right

19 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by sheanzy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I can excuse a fellow guy in such situations but never a girl. A guy may be in haste and no guy will do such without apologies but this bitches feel it's their right
which one is ur mumu button was powered?

By the way it's quiet not quite, make u no type that nonsense again

5 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by Danjikanbauchi: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
sheanzy:
which one is ur mumu button was powered?

By the way it's quiet not quite, make u no type that nonsense again
Uncle English teacher you quoted the wrong guy Sir. I think you were trying to correct the OP ?

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by sheanzy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Uncle English teacher you quoted the wrong guy Sir. I think you were trying to correct the OP ?

did you have to quote me, can't you use your Sense and deduce

Abeg comot road egbon

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by Danjikanbauchi: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
sheanzy:
did you have to quote me, can't you use your Sense and deduce

Abeg comot road egbon
but you first quoted me are you stupid ? GTFO

4 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by sheanzy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
but you first quoted me are you stupid ? GTFO
since you knew it was a mistake why did you have to reply

Egbon go back to ur cave abeg
Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by dan9ice(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Some women thinks the world revolves around them, just because they're pretty

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by frugal(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
See those little girls up there bickering over who quoted who.
Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by iamyemiakins(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Baba Fela don talk am finish for song

I no be gentleman at all, no!
I be Africa man, original
I be Africa man original

You dey go your way, the jeje way
Somebody come bring original trouble
You no talk, you know what?
You say you be gentleman
You go tired
You go suffer
You go quench
Ah mee I no be gentleman like that

I be Africa man original
I be Africa man original
I be Africa man original
Lines from Gentleman by Fela Anikulapo Kuti

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by nairalander2020(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
If you be gentle man for naija you go suffer

If you the para the go respect you cool
Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by punisha: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
If u read what this guy typed and you didnt have headache pls no vex o but know say suffer head na your neighbor.
Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by ashewoboy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ewroghene1:
Goods where upstair
Went up took what I wanted, coming down to pay I meet a young lady going up to get hers too
Then the lady I met on my way coming down joined the queue, almost getting to my turn she over turned me to be attended to first, but kept quite so the one she rushed to was now have issues with her system
Then the other one way free and I drop my stuff's for them to be scanned, but my suprise was this lady getting upset on my I should be attended to befor her but I was quite and she causing drama was making me look like a fool and I told her and the cashier I was here befor her but she was pressuring me to keep quite .......
Then my mumu button was powered on and I faced her telling her every move she made before over throwing me........she got tired while I was putting fire telling me it's ok that am being attend to already.
*I realised people take advantage of you if you choose to be a Gentle man and nice

this is true especially women/ladies/girls. they detest nice guys so much.

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by bestabigaelever(f): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Your write up is not doing well
But yet I agreed with you
People generally take gentle people as fools

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by udede(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ewroghene1:
Goods where upstair

Nigeria for you. But i support your move
Re: What I Learnt In The Supermarket Today by Kondomatic(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Humans don't hate oppression, they just hate being the oppressed.

I was at restaurant few days ago, if you're living in Suleja or environs, you'd be aware of the water scarcity.

The woman made it clear that they don't serve food and water, you'd be told upon entering that customers are to buy water separately.

The woman didn't have water at all sef but she had sent someone to go and buy.

There was group of men eating by the corner, they came with a pack of bottled water so they gave two bottles to the waitress to give to me and one other man.

Just when she was coming to give it to me, one man told her to give it to him, she refused, told him that it was meant for me but he wouldn't have it. He collected it by force and drank half of it immediately.

I said nothing, the men said nothing.

Food were eventually served, he bought water for himself(the person sent to buy water had returned) placed it on the table and I was about to sit down when I stretched hand and took it without saying a word.

He reached for it and I pushed him back to his seat. He was shocked.
I told him to respect himself and buy another one or eat his food like that if he doesn't want me to embarrass him.

We made a scene.

Or normal I for just buy water jejely and eat my food in peace but some people are naturally bullies and the only way to shut them up is to bully too.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Cyber Cafe Business / Paypal Fund For Sale At #175 To $1 / (photo) Rich Man Vs Poor Man's Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.