Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1146 Views)

‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / Ever Heard Of Atheistic Evolution? / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by LordReed(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
thorpido:
No, you're wrong! Emotions are not entirely controlled by the brain but from complex network of activities from different centers in the body.
@second bold, please do some research. You'll find enough evidence on the net.

I didn't say emotions are solely controlled by the brain. I said it is an aspect of a functioning brain and body,

Post one link to get me started.
Re: . by thorpido(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
LordReed:

I didn't say emotions are solely controlled by the brain. I said it is an aspect of a functioning brain and body,

Post one link to get me started.
You can google 'the science of spirits'.
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
thorpido:
Thanks for the heads up bro. I know kobo's interpretation of scriptures is somehow. It is what i have always observed like someone who folliws mormon or a sect like that.
As for L'reed, i'm trying to know if he's truly ignorant about scriptures or dem dem.

He knows the scriptures like Satan and he is the one who made many who thought they Loved God and we're Christ Followers aka Christians, to Fall even to the worse state of falling.

Most of those claiming atheist were the same ones who attempted resisting him earlier.

Very few of them were able to resist him and hold on to the little knowledge of God that they had.

So, he is more than what you think! He is pure undiluted and knowledgeable evil.

1 Like

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
thorpido:
Thanks for the heads up bro. I know kobo's interpretation of scriptures is somehow. It is what i have always observed like someone who folliws mormon or a sect like that.
As for L'reed, i'm trying to know if he's truly ignorant about scriptures or dem dem.
I am afraid I am the least of your problems since all you have done is make clear that you don't believe or trust Jesus Christ, and hence not God Himself, the one you pretend to preach to others of. undecided

Again, this is what Jesus Christ said clearly for all to know. undecided
4 Nicodemus said, “How can a man who is already old be born again? Can he go back into his mother’s womb and be born a second time?”
5 Jesus answered, “Believe me when I say that everyone must be born from water and the Spirit. Anyone who is not born from water and the Spirit cannot enter God’s kingdom.
6 The only life people get from their human parents is physical. But the new life that the Spirit gives a person is spiritual.
7 Don’t be surprised that I told you, ‘You must be born again.’ - John 3 vs 4 - 8
I didn't appy any special interpretation magic since that is pretty much the specialty of those of you who don't even know the Truth of the one you claim to believe in. undecided

What you believe stands in direct contradiction to the very Truth of God and you go around wanting folks to believe you believe in Him? undecided
Re: . by thorpido(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I am the least of your problems since all you have done is make clear that you don't believe or trust Jesus Christ, and hence not God Himself, the one you pretend to preach to others of. undecided

Again, this is what Jesus Christ said clearly for all to know. undecided
I didn't appy any special interpretation magic since that is pretty much the specialty of those of you who don't even know the Truth of the one you claim to believe in. undecided

What you believe stands in direct contradiction to the very Truth of God and you go around wanting folks to believe you believe in Him? undecided
Kobojunkie, are you saying that the human being has no spirit but just flesh and bones? Odiegwu o.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2021
thorpido:
Kobojunkie, are you saying that the human being has no spirit but just flesh and bones? Odiegwu o.
Again...I am the least of your problems since the one you call God and His Son whom you claim saved you, is the one who told you that you were born with no spirit from your birth. undecided

This here is what Jesus Christ clearly said of this. undecided
4 Nicodemus said, “How can a man who is already old be born again? Can he go back into his mother’s womb and be born a second time?”
5 Jesus answered, “Believe me when I say that everyone must be born from water and the Spirit. Anyone who is not born from water and the Spirit cannot enter God’s kingdom.
6 The only life people get from their human parents is physical. But the new life that the Spirit gives a person is spiritual.
7 Don’t be surprised that I told you, ‘You must be born again.’ - John 3 vs 4 - 8
Your currently believe a Truth that contradicts even the Word of God Himself, so you ought to ask yourself who you have been worshipping all this while because it is clearly not the God of the Bible who does not lie, and hates lies. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? / You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer / Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.