Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters (57649 Views)

Video Of Dr Onaolapo Soleye And Other Ministers Being Sworn-In In 1984 / Falana: Why Ngige, Other Ministers Can’t Withdraw Resignation / Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by BreakingNews21: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mummyfour:
I heard it from a reliable source that people are lobbying and paying huge amounts of money for ministerial positions, board positions and other political positions in Abuja.
It started last week because most of these recent ministers and political appointees will be dropped for new ones that will come on board.
Infact the person that told me was given a board membership.
Una dey there, money dey change hands, things they happen for Abuja.
Sahara reporters really get real stories o .but because some people just hate sowore, they feel some of the news we get from his news paper are fake.
When I read this story, I just join 1 and 1 together.. They are just using this sensational headline to make us know that there will be a change in the scheme of things in no time to come

I believe every word of your post and insider's gist. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
SR are really trying with fake news lately
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Are you sure GMB can sack the incompetent AGF?

I heard he is part of the cabal in Aso Rock.

it is malami sef who will sack buhari !!!!
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by Pootle: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
no need except his sacking himself
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by Jomonix: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lies. I hope it is not the diversion before emergency rule
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by debetmx(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
baralatie:
Naija like sensitivity news

Mr. Sensitivity eyan Buhari.

SENSATIONAL.
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by Mummyfour(f): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
BreakingNews21:

I believe every word of your post and insider's gist. Thank you for sharing!
cool cool you are welcome.
Make sure you give me credit if you need to write or elaborate more on it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by houseontherock: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Are you sure GMB can sack the incompetent AGF?

I heard he is part of the cabal in Aso Rock.
He is the cabal, this is fake news! He's bigger than bubu grin
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by OfHope: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
How can Buhari sack the person keeping him in power?
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by BreakingNews21: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hmmm, I wonder if the Honourable GEJ consulted PMB on these intense political decisions for the betterment of the future of the nation.

https://www.nairaland.com/6789743/buhari-jonathan-hold-talks-aso

Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Malami is the defacto president of the country, more powerful than Buhari, the ceremonial president

Say it with your chest.
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by Unclefemolala(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
benuejosh:
In this internet age people just sit create sites and write nonsense on them.

This Sahara news is the worse of them all
EVERYTHING THEY POST IS FAKE NEW AND ANTI NIGERIA
never take any of their news seriously
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by BabaO2: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Make him no bring ffk sha, na that one go nail apc forever
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by wallrichy: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Since he's planning to sack the motherfukkker malumi, then who's gonna sack the so call Buhari, the chair patron of Boko Harams and Bandits?
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by rickyboss333: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mtcheeeeew... And I rushed to click thinking I saw "Buhari to be sacked..."
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by ruggedtimi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Malami is the defacto president of the country, more powerful than Buhari, the ceremonial president
malami is not ...mamman daura is the de facto president. Coded man.
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by femicyrus(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buhari cannot sack malami
But malami can sack buhari
Dude is more powerful than any president in Africa.
Ask KANU and igboho
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by BabaO2: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Not until he sacks pantami the terrorists interface in his government i will never take him serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by UnabashedIPOB: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
“President Buhari is planning to sack 15 Ministers with Malami topping the list. Someone gave him the hint and he has started fighting back so bad. He doesn’t want to be sacked.

“Moreover, he is enjoying the support of lots of corrupt politicians, including senior members of the cabal because he is assisting them to sabotage corruption cases,” a presidential source told SaharaReporters.

This is the country that all of you vuvuzela blowing idiots want to remain part of. What a bunch of M0R0NS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nothing last for ever.this is naija. He will be brought to book someday!
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by stinechykee: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
deantimes:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/07/exclusive-buhari-plans-removal-attorney-general-malami-14-other-ministers
No wonder he has been pressing the button of mumu Northerners by pretending as if he is fighting for their interest while he is busy impoverish them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by luizpippo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Godispeace:
Dullard !!! stupid brainless boys dem, all they do is type moronic post just to display d hate for Buhari. eleribu chest beating barrel SE region ,IPOBIAN ediot shocked shocked shocked

This is unbridled hatred towards an average Igbo man, you are not even certain the guy is from the South, let alone the South East but you just have to pour your venom on igbos in general.

Says so much about you, you feel the hates just one man(Buhari) but you in turn hates the full Igbos.

Keep it up.
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by Bluntemperor: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
cool I pray it is real.Hope Patanla Dey among those hopeless people

Let's hope the President would be remembered for a better change in this quarter to go arrangement.
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by luizpippo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
sukar886:
The truth is that buhari is a good man , but surrendered by criminals , look at what one person have and millions of Nigeria are suffering badly... The people no get conscience

Buhari was never and will never be a good man.

He surrounded himself with his ilks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by Bamzyriches451: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
No be for mouth make him comot Dem first
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Seems borrowhari is not liking the fact that Mallam seems to be powerful than him cool
Maxymilliano:
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by deboysben(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sirjamo:
I don't like malami because he's arrogant and sluggish, not because ipob terrorists and PDP Dundees don't like him.
just say u don't like him cos he's against Tinubu presidential aspiration.

Hatred filled human being.
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by Sirjamo: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
deboysben:
just say u don't like him cos he's against Tinubu presidential aspiration.

Hatred filled human being.
Ten thousand Malami cannot stop Tinubu from becoming the President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by Dada4me: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters by ofiko123(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sabadon:
Definitely not the buhari i knw

He has just two years to be president..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs / Massive EndSARS Protest In Toronto, Canada By Nigerians (Video) / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.