Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Get Started By Overcoming These Little Failures... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Started By Overcoming These Little Failures... (107 Views)

Go Nelson Go, Go And Conquer Once Again And Avoid These Little Mistakes / UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures / 10 Famous People Who Were Tagged Failures Before They Became Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Started By Overcoming These Little Failures... by planetpgold(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

As I was driving to the office on Saturday, I saw huge traffic. The traffic was very discouraging and completely an uncalculated one. Like I always say that you don't have control over the seasons or weather likewise, I don't have control over the traffic.

So, I had to connect my phone to my car's Bluetooth so that I won't waste my time complaining or grumbling over something I don't have control over and focus on what I can control.

During the process of listening, I got an insight into why students fail in their exams. Failure in the exams could be as a result of little things or neglects. Such as:
1. Failure to study daily,
2. Failure to go through a topic until you understand it thoroughly,
3. Procrastinate at practicing past questions and answers,
4. Failure to do whatever it takes to pass your exams.
5. Failure to plan your busy schedule and get the solution that you need to pass your exams like your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos.

So, if you want to perform excellently well in this November Diet ICAN Exams, get started by overcoming those little failures which always accumulate and result in exam failure. That is, start accumulating and recording the small winnings. The decision or choice is Yours to make.

Want to pass your November Diet exams, get your Simplified and Comprehensive ICAN Lecture Videos immediately and stop procrastinating. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372,08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or

Click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

To decide and be successful in your exams.

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Which Other University Offers Daily Part Time / Day 14 Of 30 Days Ican Study Challenge / Pwriter On Music Tutors By Acies Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.