Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Rihanna Tells Tems She Is Of Igbo Heritage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Tells Tems She Is Of Igbo Heritage (782 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / ‘I Need One Hit Song With You’, Snoop Dogg Tells Tems / #betawards: ‘anyone Can Inspire You’, Davido Tells Tems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Tells Tems She Is Of Igbo Heritage by Maxwell0771p: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigerian social media will be on fire once again when Nigerian music star Tems reveals that American signer and fashion billionaire, Rihanna, whispered to her that she is of Igbo heritage. It happened when the two musicians met at the Savage X Fenty Showcase in Los Angels. A source close to Tems told YeyeNews.com that the singer of hit songs like Damages is taking her time before she comes out to reveal the full details of her conversation with Rihanna.

In a small Instagram clip that has since gone viral, the two music stars were seen hugging, after which Rihanna screamed, “Oh my God.” This encounter is similar to the scream Tems let out on Instagram the day Rihanna followed her. A news report of that encounter said that Rihanna also told Tems to “stop that humble shit” as she went on to gush and advice the starstruck Tems.

Click below for full story:-

https://yeyenews.com/rihanna-tells-tems-she-is-igbo/

Re: Rihanna Tells Tems She Is Of Igbo Heritage by adanna23: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Did she do DNA or genetic test?

Maxwell0771p:
Nigerian social media will be on fire once again when Nigerian music star Tems reveals that American signer and fashion billionaire, Rihanna, whispered to her that she is of Igbo heritage. It happened when the two musicians met at the Savage X Fenty Showcase in Los Angels. A source close to Tems told YeyeNews.com that the singer of hit songs like Damages is taking her time before she comes out to reveal the full details of her conversation with Rihanna.

In a small Instagram clip that has since gone viral, the two music stars were seen hugging, after which Rihanna screamed, “Oh my God.” This encounter is similar to the scream Tems let out on Instagram the day Rihanna followed her. A news report of that encounter said that Rihanna also told Tems to “stop that humble shit” as she went on to gush and advice the starstruck Tems.

Click below for full story:-

https://yeyenews.com/rihanna-tells-tems-she-is-igbo/

(1) (Reply)

Allegedly Unpaid Lecturer Seen Working As A Bus Conductor In Rivers State / I Was Accused Of Using My Mum For Rituals — Ugoccie / Sammie Okposo: "This One Pain Me Enter Blood" - RMD Shares Video Of Last Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.