Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room (1893 Views)

4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by CampussNews: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Update from

Ekiti State Police has arrested two men, 24-year-old Olamide Ebenezar and 31-year-old Kolade Oladipo for allegedly jumping fence into a woman's compound to rape her 16-year-old daughter, Siggy reports.

An Ekiti State Chief Magistrate’s Court gave the order on Wednesday, October 6, after a prosecutor, E.S. Atane, of the Department of State Services, brought an ex-parte motion before the court for the remand of the defendants in custody pending the completion of the security agency’s investigation.

Atane said the detention would also allow for the “onward transmission of the duplicate case file to the office of the Director of Public Prosecutions for legal advice”.

The charge filed against the suspects reads, ''The two defendants were reasonably suspected to have committed the offence of rape on a 16-year-old student, punishable under Section 2(2) of the Ekiti State Gender-Based Violence (Prohibition) Amended Law, 2019.”

In her ordeal narrated to the police, the victim stated, “The men on 27th of September, 2021, around 2pm, jumped into our compound at Ajilosun and had sex with me in my mother’s room when she (my mother) travelled to Lagos.”

The Chief Magistrate, Saka Afunso, ordered that the defendants be remanded in the Ado Ekiti Custodial Centre pending the conclusion of the investigation by the DSS and adjourned the case till November 9, 2021 for mention.

https:///two-men-jumped-fence-to-rape-16-years-old-girl-in-her-mothers-room/

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by CampussNews: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by NWABUKA007(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
blood of Jesus
Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by lilvicky68(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Judges self no dey use their hammer well..

Those guys shouldn't be with balls anymore

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by Fahdiga(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Imagine suffering to jump fence just to commit abominable act. Some people are inherently stupid

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by Chidexter(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hmm, The Adedojah Bah's case comes to mind. If na U.S straight triple life sentence like the idiot Adedojah.
I swear i hate anything psychopath and rapists fear them. I know what they are capable of, very hideous souls.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by yomi007k(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine suffering to jump fence just to commit abominable act. Some people are inherently stupid

angry

As in.... Them jump fence to jump inside trouble.

When them come out and see fence them go turn their backs.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by Fahdiga(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
yomi007k:

angry

As in.... Them jump fence to jump inside trouble.

When them come out and see fence them go turn their backs.
I de tell you
Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by AllahThePig: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Castrate the bastards and do it publicly

[img]https://images./6Yzl4pxKdho8zkPHNvcEmG.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by yomi007k(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
I de tell you

But men need to dey reason their actions o.

These criminals will be arrested and lose their freedom, pay police, pay lawyers, suffer in jail , skin diseases, lose their ability to earn money etc.

If they gathered the money to blow ashy won't it have been cheaper and more peaceful?.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by MufasaLion: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Why go through such stress all because of sex? Not even consensual sex but a fvcking RAPE!

There are tons of women with easy virtues out there that are willing to sleep for cash but instead you chose to rape. Shameless perverts.

Our country needs harsh punishment for these rapists and paedophiles. They disgust me with their actions always.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 08, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from

Ekiti State Police has arrested two men, 24-year-old Olamide Ebenezar and 31-year-old Kolade Oladipo for allegedly jumping fence into a woman's compound to rape her 16-year-old daughter, Siggy reports.

An Ekiti State Chief Magistrate’s Court gave the order on Wednesday, October 6, after a prosecutor, E.S. Atane, of the Department of State Services, brought an ex-parte motion before the court for the remand of the defendants in custody pending the completion of the security agency’s investigation.

Atane said the detention would also allow for the “onward transmission of the duplicate case file to the office of the Director of Public Prosecutions for legal advice”.

The charge filed against the suspects reads, ''The two defendants were reasonably suspected to have committed the offence of rape on a 16-year-old student, punishable under Section 2(2) of the Ekiti State Gender-Based Violence (Prohibition) Amended Law, 2019.”

In her ordeal narrated to the police, the victim stated, “The men on 27th of September, 2021, around 2pm, jumped into our compound at Ajilosun and had sex with me in my mother’s room when she (my mother) travelled to Lagos.”

The Chief Magistrate, Saka Afunso, ordered that the defendants be remanded in the Ado Ekiti Custodial Centre pending the conclusion of the investigation by the DSS and adjourned the case till November 9, 2021 for mention.

https:///two-men-jumped-fence-to-rape-16-years-old-girl-in-her-mothers-room/

Give them 3 live sentences each and rape cases will drastically reduce

1 Like

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by Boogyman557: 3:53am On Oct 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool D COUNTRY IS FVCKED UP. DAT AINT RITE.. SAME REASON I HIGH ON KUSH 24sc..

1 Like

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by Karlovych: 5:01am On Oct 08, 2021
embarassed Afonjers and rape

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by femi4: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Bad journalism
In her mother's room What has description of the room got to do with the story
Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by JBoss25(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
Why go through such stress all because of sex? Not even consensual sex but a fvcking RAPE!

There are tons of women with easy virtues out there that are willing to sleep for cash but instead you chose to rape. Shameless perverts.

Our country needs harsh punishment for these rapists and paedophiles. They disgust me with their actions always.
When una dey overhype sex on social media what do u expect
Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by MufasaLion: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2021
JBoss25:
When una dey overhype sex on social media what do u expect

It's not social media. It's individual self.
Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by anonymuz(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Why can't they be sentenced imedially?
Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2021
They jumped the fence, these people never fail to disappoint

Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by DoctorDree(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jumped fence to rape
Why are they still alive??
Re: Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room by 3gpvids: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
No respect for fcck again

raping is not fccking please,its terror for one party.STOPEET!!

(1) (Reply)

See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} / Gory Pictures Of Killings In Plateau -viewer's Discretion Advised / EFCC Arrest Group Of Guys Seen Spraying Money Everywhere In A Video That Went Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.