Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB (41501 Views)

Israelis Arrested In Nigeria For 'Supporting IPOB' Speak After Their Release / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / Army: We Won’t Disclose Identity Of Personnel Deployed To Lekki Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Bighead9: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
loveth360:
Will that stop Biafra restoration.

Biafra is dead. It's just a Pipe dream.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
it has happenend....ipob has rubbished biafran flag....

soon they will be arrestin anybody seen with a biafran flag....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by aryzgreat: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Bastards

May UGM kill all of you involved in humiliating this old man.

Show video evidence where he was inciting or supporting ipob or shut up.

Biafra color is not the sole right of ipob. Anyone can wear or use Biafra flag same way, ppl use USA. Israel, Saudi flag etc. Even Oduduwa have their flag.

As long as there was no ipob inscription nor ID card found on him, you lots just humiliated him out of hatred.

Trust me. You ppl are senseless.

I wish UGM waste all of you involved in that charade

Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by CocoaOla: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigeria army should look into Dubai terrorist list first and stop beating around the bush

No justice in this country the northern part of Nigeria is above the law

Shame on evil political criminals and machineries

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by NipseyHustle(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
mcbreeze:

I'm certain you don't have brain. Even if you have it is demented black substance
Ewu Gambia. Please wear a Biafran attire and visit any army barrack of your choice tomorrow. You need a free brain reset. Coward.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Shetemi12:
Sheikh gumi should also be arrested for openly negotiating for bandits kidnappers.He is a criminal
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Deluxewize(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
dig64:
Very retarde.d, stupid and could possibly be the worst dumbfuck I've read in my life.

1. IPOB does not own Biafra flag or name. Chiwetelu Agu didn't use Microphone to solicit anyone to join IPOB. Na una fabricate that one.

2. Wearing Biafra flag or name is not banned anywhere in the Nigerian constitution. IPOB is not proscribed by any law. Buhari or Lai Mohammed or Malami or Garbage Shehu do not manufacture laws. Saying they hate IPOB in their press conference is their own headache. No IPOB member ever arrested by police has ever been sentenced for just "being an IPOB member".

3. There is freedom of association. Even if IPOB is banned by the Nigeria (which is not. Show me a section of the constitution Nigerian or ECOWAS or AU or United Nations constitution that banned IPOB or described them as an illegal group), I can wear the name of a Freddy Krugger who is a known murderer (albeit fictional). That doesn't mean you can charge me for murder or anything.

4. Biafra is someone's region. We Igbos from Eastern Nigeria are ALL Biafrans. Biafra is our region. We are Biafran people. Just like Buhari, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen terrorists, bandits, Ansaru and every living thing in the North are Arewa. And Sunday Igboho, Tinubu and every living thing in the West are Oduduwa.

You cannot be answering Arewa, proudly displaying your logo - including those answering Mettiyi Allah with their official logo - and expect me to throw my own identity into the bush.

[b]5. They (Army) appointed Igbo man as their spokesman (same with DSS, police and others) for this exact kind of hatchet job - so they can say it's your fellow Igbo Christian man that's telling you. It's not we the Fulani Muslim.
[/b]I don't understand why the gullible southerners in government parastatals allows this charade to keep going on. Damn! If Buhari and northerners should be at the helm of affairs for another 8 years, southerners will be totally subjugated.
6. This press release is so retarde.d I don't know where to start.

7. They left Abubakar Isa Pantami and Sheik Gumi, two people who have openly expressed links with Boko Haram, AL Queda, Fulani bandits on record, and went to pursue, openly assualt and forcefully take away a man who never said he even supports Biafra (not even like he committed a crime if he did).

8. They FG (Fulani Government) ignored 400 people arrested for financing Boko Haram and Malami reportedly collected bribes from them and freed each of them. If this claim by Saharareporters.com is false, tell me the police station or prison where those 400 Boko Haram fiancers are being held.

9. Has this show of shame stopped or discouraged anyone from supporting or agitating for Biafra? TBF this people are dumber than we ever thought.
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by NipseyHustle(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Franking:

Mu gu everywhere.
Na your papa be mu-gu.
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Picker28: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Killer's in uniforms
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
YorubaKinging:
the end is near

while you're all being distracted by the Pandora scandal which is of no consequence to the corrupt individuals involved

the new world order us taking shape

vaccines is gradually becoming a norm

certificate of vaccination is being linked to your NIN

and the king of the north is positioning himself to take over many countries

and he's coming to the holy Land

he took a picture with your Lagos danfo to show you he loves you

he's controlling your richest men like Messengers

he's meeting with obasanjo today, and the youths of Africa on Friday

he will call himself your Savior

the end is near
Lol....u need a brain check

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by zoedew: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
I guess he will be court-martialled. Many must be wondering when the Nigerian Army became a Police outfit! A good legal team should be put in place for his defence. The Nigerian Army has failed serially at stamping out terrorism threatening the territorial integrity of Nigeria (their primary duty).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by ken6488(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Civil War part 2

God forbid
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by CSTRR: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
ken6488:
Civil War part 2

God forbid

civil war....??

they will crush una like flies....

you eastern moroons still think you are dealin with nigeria of back then....
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by CXLVII: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
They should post video where Chiwetalu Agu was campaigning for IPOB.
All we saw was a Biafran garment and its never a crime to wear clothes with Biafra logo on it.

You are not brilliant,

Start buying Black$Axe or Vikings T-shirts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
CSTRR:
When I see Twitter blogs like beageagle and defencewebNigeria discuss Nigerian military as if they are worth shitt, it makes me laugh.

I can't sit down and waste my time, and start discussing such a rag tag, uncivilized force like the Nigerian military.

oya na....go fight them....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Octopusssy(f): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Very well written response. A delight to read.
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
The harassment wasn't necessary, I respect that man alot but he shouldn't have put up that act
Even though you support Biafra be strategic because the government has kept biafrans in a tight corner
Is Gumi strategic? Has he been arrested? Sycophants. Make una get out abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by CSTRR: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
M

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Comedian2019: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ewooo!

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by malel1: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
NipseyHustle:
Yes Nigeria is messed up but then again, no government in the world would tolerate this.

Speak to him in the language he would understand. Nonsense.

No country will tolerate somebody wearing coloured cloth without guns , while every country will tolerate somenody going to meet bandits that have killed thousands.

And that ur post has 46likes , africans are brain dead

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by CoolAmbience(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
xpressionx:
Because he wore a colour synonymous to ipob you arrested him.
What's the difference between cultists and soldiers?

The NA did the right thing by arresting him.

That was a senseless thing to do at this period of time.
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by elmodee7(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
xpressionx:

Are u blind ? Can't you see his is wearing a terrorist outfit. See your fake un-rising sun on his red outfit.

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by mandax: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-why-we-arrested-chinwetalu-agu-nigerian-army/

The cause of IPOB is restoration of Biafra.

Why would that be a crime before Nigeria Army?

No saner country in the world recognizes IPOB as a terrorist organization because it’s unlawful to do that.
Proscription of IPOB as a terrorist organization is the most significant thing that shows that Nigeria is a fraud benefiting only one ethnic group in Nigeria. The ethnic group leading Nigeria today is so desperate for continuation of dysfunctional one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Mrnakeina(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
YorubaKinging:
the end is near

while you're all being distracted by the Pandora scandal which is of no consequence to the corrupt individuals involved

the end is near

Who's this man?
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by CSTRR: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
You will see that when the next president comes in 2023.

He does not even need do anything to get some certain results.

Just cool down tensions that buhari has created, and a lot of things will normalise on their own.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Dedemworld: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
xpressionx:

Go and ask ur fada. You why don't u wear the Biafran cloth??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by CoolAmbience(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
fourboys:
Thunder fire Nigerian army,,, com'on the old man did nothing wrong embarassed Boko Haram sponsors are moving freely and u cannot even mention their names.... For ur info, Chiwetalagu is now a HERO

Akuko!

Old man wey no wan respect himself. He got served well.

Thunder no need to fire the Nigerian Army...you go and fire them yourself.

You think say na by to come Nairaland come run mouth?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Princemedico18: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
I have the video where he was bullied, drag , beaten like a coconut head NA�. Where r the unknown that visited Okjia today, they should head to the upper iweka to clear those Zombie doubt. Coward NA
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Drogunov: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
YorubaKinging:
the end is near

the end is near

Come, as a baby, were you never given any vaccine for small pox, polio and co? Why are you making a big deal out of vaccines? Vaccines have been on ground for a long time. So whats your problem, conspiracy theorist?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by Algold: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
fourboys:
Thunder fire Nigerian army,,, com'on the old man did nothing wrong embarassed Boko Haram sponsors are moving freely and u cannot even mention their names.... For ur info, Chiwetalagu is now a HERO

Marine spirit don enter u.
Re: Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB by CSTRR: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
tsdarkside:

oya na....go fight them....
They should go and fight their mates.

I am just a civilian tax payer that pay their fuckkking salaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) / Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) / Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.