Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Neo-life Affilate - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Neo-life Affilate (487 Views)

The Nimini Store Affilate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neo-life Affilate by NEOAFFILATE(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
ABOUT NEO-LIFE AFFILATE
Neolife-affiliate is a web-based platform dedicated to the promoting of the Neo-life Business and awareness of it product, we have a long years of experience providing good health and wealth for our team and business partners.

ABOUT NEO-LIFE
NeoLife is a nutrition company that manufactures and sells superior quality whole food nutrition products, with a mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. NeoLife has been in business for 60 years, since 1958, and operating in over 50 countries around the world.

FOUNDER: JERRY BRASSFIELD
CEO: KENDRA BRASSFIELD

HEALTH
In the year 2045 W.H.O Has warned that they will be 143% increase of persons living with diabetes.
What is our solution?
Wait for it....

WEALTH
In the year 1880 the world was in the industrial Economy Revolution
In the year 1980 the world was in the computer Economy Revolution
In the year 1990 the world was in the Internet Economy Revolution
In the year 2010 the world was in the Connect Economy Revolution
In the year 2030 the world will be in the Artificial Intelligence Revolution.

What point are we proving?

OUR SOLUTION
They have been a change over the years in the economic methods but yet many Nigerians are yet to shift with time and upgrade their method of cash flow. They have continued with the old economy systems.

OUR SOLUTION FOR HEALTH AND WEALTH
Every form of livelihood is determined by an economy and in Neolife-affiliate we connect you with the 21st century business economy driven by daily global needs & connecting people.

For the past years COVID-19 has made us know the importance of good health and healthy diet for immunity. In Neolife-affiliate we are connecting you to the major sector that matters most in a economy and also connecting you to people that matters providing you with ideas, systems and mentorship for wealth creation.

We welcome you on board as a team
We welcome you on board as a business partner.

Visit us on our website www.neolifeaffilate.com
Re: Neo-life Affilate by Blessing185(f): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2021
You be crase person,GNLD KILL YOU THERE..MUMU
Re: Neo-life Affilate by corythe: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2021
tfuyu
Re: Neo-life Affilate by behrettop: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2021
ioup0i0-p
Re: Neo-life Affilate by Cheryl9000: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Neo-life affilate is the best.......I tested and confirmed it. If you want to amount to anything in this life you have to take RISK. I'm a risk taker and a goalgetter. Give it a try today,A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.
Re: Neo-life Affilate by Blessing185(f): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
GNLD gbu agi there..idiort
Re: Neo-life Affilate by Chinedum8805: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Awesome place to building a business
Re: Neo-life Affilate by Manly101: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
I Wonder why someone will troop in only to try to tarnish the image of a company that comes out clean.
It just show how lazy most Nigerian youth can be, I have gone for the Business Interview and they are professionally okay, so why the unnecessary rigmarole and hullabaloo. This is October, don't end this year frolicking and job hunting as a gossiper and a slanderer, my advice for is that u can be prosecuted and the arms of the law kicks against what u r doing.
Neolife Affiliate is simply real and authentic where Business mindset individual are given the opportunity to be Trained..

I went there, and am profiting especially in personal development and Business growth..

Thanks Neolife Affiliate..

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence Scalping Bot For Forex Traders / Earning Online With Just Your Free Email / Make $161,452.38 From Clickbank Affiliate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.