Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. (24977 Views)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by potent5(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:
Somebody should please help me.
I'm in a rural area right now for a particular contract job that will take up to 2 weeks to be completed hence, making it difficult for me to visit hospital right now..

Since morning, I've been drinking lot of water but yet urine is not coming. Through out today, I only forcefully pass a little urine, as little as a handful of water.

I hope this is not the end for me.
I'm scared

Mods please help me push it to FP maybe I can find help pending the time I'll leave this rural area and go to my hospital
Go and test for Covid-19.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Kindness218: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Go buy raw garlic, chow it first time in the morning.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by DaddyRochie1642: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mavor:
You always like making assumptions then typing nonsense without thinking first. No mental filter. Like person when no get sense no go school.

Oga I want it to pepper you very well.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Exodora: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

Thanks sir.
This first happen about 3 years ago. I did kidney test and urinalysis but all normal. I didn't scan and my kidney is in good shape
But my urine I'm passing daily is tooooo small compare to how much water I drank. I was even surprised I don't have swellings.
After about 6months, my body became normal again, but now it has became worse that the urine I pass daily is critically small. I'm beginning to scared for my kidney kiss
You have a postrate is common in men . My Dad once had it . Chat me up later so I can send you the medicine we used . Don't go to the hospital they will use you and cash cruise we made same mistake until someone directed us to the right people .
Eat plenty of fresh tomatoes and onions make sure you mix it with honey but if you can't get honey just eat lots of fresh tomatoes and onions when I mean lots I mean it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Exodora: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

I don't understand. U mean I shouldn't be drinking much water?
Just do what i asked you to do . Buy fresh tomatoes and onion and slice them in a plate make sure is enough if you can get honey mixed it to it and eat as if is your food . Remind me later so i can find the newspaper where you can get the right people to administer a drug to you . Don't go to the hospital they will charge you and still can't cure you .
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Foodqueen(f): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

Thanks sir. I'm married and did not fornicate
I'm 30 years

Get guava leaves and make tea with it by boiling it for 5 mins.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by gbemishile: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
I dey laugh.u side chicks don knack u apako
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by lekonso: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
My advice for you is not to allow fear seize your mind before visiting the hospital, or else the situation can get worse. So have faith that you will be alright.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by daniella45(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth,

You manhandled Kpekus without protection before coming over to the rural area to do your job abi grin

The Lord is your strength

before you talk
iffu cannot think
goan bang your head on the nearest pole in your street
to reset your head angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Jayslyder: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Take two bottles of beer and if u don't still feel like peeing..oga something is up o
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by PaulSilas: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

Thanks sir.
This first happen about 3 years ago. I did kidney test and urinalysis but all normal. I didn't scan and my kidney is in good shape
But my urine I'm passing daily is tooooo small compare to how much water I drank. I was even surprised I don't have swellings.
After about 6months, my body became normal again, but now it has became worse that the urine I pass daily is critically small. I'm beginning to scared for my kidney kiss

You better get rid of your fear of kidney failure with the word of God before It would (God forbid) materialize.

Job 3:25 - For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

The human mind has great power to bring forth things into reality. The mind has over the body. That’s why its the devil’s preferred battle field. Hold the forth, don’t allow the devil take over it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by akpunda86: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:
I'm in a rural area right now for a particular contract job that will take up to 2 weeks to be completed hence, making it difficult for me to visit hospital right now..

Since morning, I've been drinking lot of water but yet urine is not coming. Through out today, I only forcefully pass a little urine, as little as a handful of water.

I'm scared

Mods please help me push it to FP maybe I can find help pending the time I'll leave this rural area and go to my hospital

U are not sick cos if so I'll rush to hospital .well is kidney stone I believe a mild one they insert something in ur urethra and u will pee but earlier d better okay
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by laiperi: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Just surprised as you that he was not asked for his age.

Lack of sexual activity may be ok in religious circles but not for a grown man.

Not much more to add to your advice but benign prostatic hyperplasia can lead to no urination, little urination or frequent little urination with urine retention in the bladder blocked by enlarged prostate.

Jakumo:
It is surprising that nobody thus far has mentioned the issue of an enlarged prostate gland, which is the number one cause of slow urine discharge in men. Assuming the OP is male, the issue of an enlarged prostate can become life-threatening if not remedied either with medication or with surgery. The medication option is only temporary, and comes with debilitating side effects, leaving surgery as the primary means of remedying this condition. An enlarged prostate gland can be detected easily with a simple ultrasound scan in any hospital.

If the OP is male, and of age to father children, yet does not have any children as yet, then it is VITAL that he gets a woman of his selection pregnant as a matter of extreme urgency IF a doctor recommends surgery because that surgery will render 99.9% of men incapable of producing sperm, meaning that having children after prostate surgery is practically impossible.

Finally, extreme care must be taken to select a doctor and hospital that is reputable and competent, because this surgery if performed by incompetent doctors, can result in the patient losing the ability to gain an erection, leaving such a man completely incapable of sleeping with a woman FOR LIFE.

If the OP is lucky, perhaps a minor urinary infection is the cause of their inability to pass urine, BUT, if an enlarged prostate is the diagnosis, the situation is DIRE and URGENT, yet must not be rushed until the right medical team is engaged to handle that delicate surgery.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
daniella45:

before you talk
iffu cannot think
goan bang your head on the nearest pole in your street
to reset your head angry angry angry angry angry

I want it to pepper you very well grin
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Benwallt(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Enlarged prostate
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by fof1: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

The weather is cool today.
I've been having the issue of passing little urine for a while now but today own is worse. I'm scared

How Old are You,Pls? What's ur Medical Record like? You better Lezve Contract and Ssve ur Life First...Even though U have Signed Up to Die Rich...Pls Seek God for help in Repentance and Prayer incase U can not make it. Bcoz, Hell FIRE is Real. If U Miss Heaven U will not Miss HELLFIRE...Be Advice or Warned,Pls.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by UcLloyd: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
[sub][/sub]9
dierich:

I'm scared

How old are you? Not being able to pass urine is in your prostrate gland. I hope yours is not enlarged, cus an enlarged prostrate gland causes difficulty in passing urine. Stop drinking water till you find out what's wrong, you're filling up your bladder
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by habjid(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
[code][/code]
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by arthurwillia(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

I'm scared

Drink alcohol first see if you no go pisss
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by UcLloyd: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jonesflemmings:
Bro what you have is prostrate cancer.... Your prostate has been enlarged to block urine path ways....find a way to leave what you are doing and go to the hospital....am 100% sure its prostrate.. Talking from experience

N:B if it goes on for 7 days without you passing out urine...am sorry you might loose your life

Which cancer? So benign prostrate enlargement no dey again? You guys can confuse people. OP disregard this man, you might have an englarged prostrate. Most of the prostrate enlargement are benign

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Jakumo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
UcLloyd:

Which cancer? So benign prostrate enlargement no dey again? You guys can confuse people. OP disregard this man, you might have an englarged prostrate. Most of the prostrate enlargement are benign

Very true. Very true words.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
kponkedenge:

How about going to the toilet.... Do you have issues with that too?

No, I can still pass some poo but they are sometimes hard
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
princewarri1985:
Inability for you to pass urine simply means there is a problem with your kidney, and you need to go to the hospital ASAP! and run some test on your kidney functions, DO YOU ALSO EXPERIENCE SWOLLEN FOOT??
No, my foot aren't swollen
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Abeg no carry your assumptions put fear inside you which will later hurt you. Nothing is wrong with you; it might be the weather! Or change of environment! How you take know that there's no urine in your bladder? Hope you did not fornicate before going to work over there? If you're a believer in Christ Jesus;
open your Bible and read 2 Timothy 1:7 meditate on it pls. Let fear go of you first!

Thanks so much, I didn't fornicate. I'm married and I'm a Christian
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Get a bladder scanner and scan for contents in your bladder.......

Does your stomach feel distended?.....

If your bladder exceeds safe amount, you could have gone into uninary retention.......

There is no urine at all in my bladder.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
delzbaba:
Maybe a UTI how often do you wash your boxers?

U change my boxer everyday sir
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
00FFT00:

Oga, what's your age range?. Give an approximate age or be precise if you wish.
I'm 30
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
JuanDeDios:

Well, he'd have to be above 40 (more realistically above 50) for this to be likely, right? right? But again, op didn't state his age. So, I guess...

I'm 30
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jakumo:
It is surprising that nobody thus far has mentioned the issue of an enlarged prostate gland, which is the number one cause of slow urine discharge in men. Assuming the OP is male, the issue of an enlarged prostate can become life-threatening if not remedied either with medication or with surgery. The medication option is only temporary, and comes with debilitating side effects, leaving surgery as the primary means of remedying this condition. An enlarged prostate gland can be detected easily with a simple ultrasound scan in any hospital.

If the OP is male, and of age to father children, yet does not have any children as yet, then it is VITAL that he gets a woman of his selection pregnant as a matter of extreme urgency IF a doctor recommends surgery because that surgery will render 99.9% of men incapable of producing sperm, meaning that having children after prostate surgery is practically impossible.

Finally, extreme care must be taken to select a doctor and hospital that is reputable and competent, because this surgery if performed by incompetent doctors, can result in the patient losing the ability to gain an erection, leaving such a man completely incapable of sleeping with a woman FOR LIFE.

If the OP is lucky, perhaps a minor urinary infection is the cause of their inability to pass urine, BUT, if an enlarged prostate is the diagnosis, the situation is DIRE and URGENT, yet must not be rushed until the right medical team is engaged to handle that delicate surgery.
Thanks so much sir.
I'm just 30 years old, and I dont think it is prostrate because there is no urine in my bladder at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students / Spiritual Effect Of Having Sex During Menstruation / Coronavirus: No Face Mask, No Movement In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.