Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed (353 Views)

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / Answer This Quiz, win 5000 Naira! Quiz No. 2 / Answer This Riddle And Win Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by osmosis101(m): 1:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Please,I'm on a Verge of sending a guy 20k for fixed matches...he has sent me enough proves about his games...all I want to know is that is there anything like fixed match..
He sent a covered match this afternoon about 300odds and then he just showed me the result..the game dropped...i just want you guys to enlighten me more... please House
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by CXLVII: 2:06am On Oct 08, 2021
You are about to be duped

Run for your life!

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by Amotolongbo(f): 2:18am On Oct 08, 2021
osmosis101:
Please,I'm on a Verge of sending a guy 20k for fixed matches...he has sent me enough proves about his games...all I want to know is that is there anything like fixed match..
He sent a covered match this afternoon about 300odds and then he just showed me the result..the game dropped...i just want you guys to enlighten me more... please House
why don’t you ask him why he isn’t living on the very much lucrative way of staking on the fixed match with his family, rather than hustling on line to sell the “fixed match” to people?

Who would be stupid to be hawking a real fixed match like a water sachet in the traffic when one can place as low as 30Naira staking and get is multiplied by the odds?

If he truly has the fixed matches, his family should be richer than the Saudi Royal Family who just bought Newcastle.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by EmptyGarden(m): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Don't be a fool.
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by lascos912(m): 2:42am On Oct 08, 2021
scam please don't send anything please
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by house10s: 2:51am On Oct 08, 2021
osmosis101:
wow d fact u even asking means people are still falling.

if he knows d odds n match set why isn't he using it to make money daily.

guy try dey wise abeg
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by OlawaleBammie: 3:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
why don’t you ask him why he isn’t living on the very much lucrative way of staking on the fixed match with his family, rather than hustling on line to sell the “fixed match” to people?

Who would be stupid to be hawking a real fixed match like a water sachet in the traffic when one can place as low as 30Naira staking and get is multiplied by the odds?

If he truly has the fixed matches, his family should be richer than the Saudi Royal Family who just bought Newcastle.
Dont mind Oponurudeen op, dem no dey tell person
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by Blessing185(f): 5:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Send me 3k and flex 17k and God will bless you massively instead of giving it all to a scammer and crying later.
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by uchaymart(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2021
OP please ignore whatever the person is saying to you. In fact delete his contact from your list. He is a big scam . All these results he shows to you are edited.

The moment you make an agreed payment to his account, he would block you straight up...
FYI stop whatever convo you are having with him immediately.
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by noweakness: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Hi, amotolongbo.

Please, I have a job contract I would like to discuss with you and see if we can have a deal. It is a future tense and not at the moment matter. But I would like to start now to gather my team.

Once again, please tell me how to reach you.
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by Amotolongbo(f): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
noweakness:
Hi, amotolongbo.

Please, I have a job contract I would like to discuss with you and see if we can have a deal. It is a future tense and not at the moment matter. But I would like to start now to gather my team.

Once again, please tell me how to reach you.

alright.

My nairaland email is lost for now. And trying to add another one has been telling me error 404.
Leave your email, I will contact you.
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by noweakness: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
alright.

My nairaland email is lost for now. And trying to add another one has been telling me error 404.
Leave your email, I will contact you.
@gmail.com
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by osmosis101(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
house10s:
wow d fact u even asking means people are still falling.

if he knows d odds n match set why isn't he using it to make money daily.

guy try dey wise abeg

What I don't understand is how they do those winnings
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by noweakness: 2:04am On Oct 09, 2021
noweakness:
@gmail.com
Awaiting your mail, Amotolongbo.
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by Amotolongbo(f): 3:14am On Oct 09, 2021
noweakness:
Awaiting your mail, Amotolongbo.
done
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by house10s: 5:34am On Oct 09, 2021
osmosis101:

What I don't understand is how they do those winnings
photo shop
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by yachal: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Gbam
Re: Can Someone Please Answer This Before I Get Scammed by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2021
osmosis101:
300 odds is quite heavy, do you think it's fixed. Fixed matches are not shared commonly with people and 20k can't afford it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burial Insurance Or Life Insurance Quotes - Uitvaartverzekering Vergelijken? / When Did Mtn Start This One? / AOL Customer Service ♠ +800*972*882.0 ♠ Phone Number Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.