Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Made You Happy This Week? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You Happy This Week? (322 Views)

5 Physics Textbooks That Will Make You Happy / 2019/2020 NITDA Scholarship Aptitude Test! How Was The Test? Are You Happy? / ASUU Likely To Call-off Strike This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Happy This Week? by ATMC(f): 3:50am On Oct 08, 2021
Sometimes, we share our happiness just because we have a great-to-hear story.
It was teachers' day celebration few days back and my boss gave the teachers 350k to mark the celebration. The money was to be shared amongst the primary and secondary teachers but we included the Janitors, Admins and drivers, who on a normal day were in the habit of exempting themselves from being called teachers. Lol. But once money was involved, they became at-the-moment teachers.
We had about 200 "teachers" sharing the 350k and so we all opted for us to get something like a very good household appliance and share it amongst us, meanwhile a lot others suggested that we invest the money and get it back in December and then share it...some key people will not hear that...lol! They however bought each of us chicken.
I didn't know how to feel when they handed me my own full chicken. Lol, it's the last thing I wanted. Household appliance would have been the best for me but, "the key people" probably felt we needed protein or maybe they needed to patronise a parent. Regardless, I am just glad that I got celebrated by my boss, who is not the best of bosses but knew to celebrate the teachers.

This made me happy this week.

So what made you happy this week?
Did you leave Nigeria?
Did you welcome a new baby?
You resumed at your new job?
You resigned from an energy-depleting job?
You ended a toxic relationship?
You got promoted?
You met your better half?
You got an alert accidentally?
Please share.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by Bigredmachine: 4:04am On Oct 08, 2021
it is so bad nothing has made me happy so far, rather am getting sad frustrated and depressed all at the same time... cry
Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by Cyphar(m): 4:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Unexpected credit alert when I needed money so bad.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by femi4: 5:51am On Oct 08, 2021
ATMC:
Sometimes, we share our happiness just because we have a great-to-hear story.
It was teachers' day celebration few days back and my boss gave the teachers 350k to mark the celebration. The money was to be shared amongst the primary and secondary teachers but we included the Janitors, Admins and drivers, who on a normal day were in the habit of exempting themselves from being called teachers. Lol. But once money was involved, they became at-the-moment teachers.
We had about 200 "teachers" sharing the 350k and so we all opted for us to get something like a very good household appliance and share it amongst us, meanwhile a lot others suggested that we invest the money and get it back in December and then share it...some key people will not hear that...lol! They however bought each of us chicken.
I didn't know how to feel when they handed me my own full chicken. Lol, it's the last thing I wanted. Household appliance would have been the best for me but, "the key people" probably felt we needed protein or maybe they needed to patronise a parent. Regardless, I am just glad that I got celebrated by my boss, who is not the best of bosses but knew to celebrate the teachers.

This made me happy this week.

So what made you happy this week?
Did you leave Nigeria?
Did you welcome a new baby?
You resumed at your new job?
You resigned from an energy-depleting job?
You ended a toxic relationship?
You got promoted?
You met your better half?
You got an alert accidentally?
Please share.
I ended a relationship with NASCO cornflakes
Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by ATMC(f): 5:54am On Oct 08, 2021
femi4:
I ended a relationship with NASCO cornflakes
Hope David had nothing to do with it? grin
Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by femi4: 5:54am On Oct 08, 2021
ATMC:

Hope David had nothing to do with it? grin
Sure he does
Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by ATMC(f): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:
it is so bad nothing has made me happy so far, rather am getting sad frustrated and depressed all at the same time... cry
I'll put you in my prayers and I hope something good happens to you ASAP.
Don't give up, you will get over those emotions. It will only take a little time and not longer.
Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by ATMC(f): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2021
femi4:
Sure he does
I talk am say he go put sansan into NASCO relationship with many...
Let me hope that you return, make up and even tie the knot.
Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by suffering: 5:59am On Oct 08, 2021
I exercised on Tuesday. Nothing makes me feel better than an endorphin rush. Someone who owed me paid into my account. That was good too.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by femi4: 6:00am On Oct 08, 2021
ATMC:

I talk am say he go put sansan into NASCO relationship with many...
Let me hope that you return, make up and even tie the knot.
Never again when I have alternatives
Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by ATMC(f): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2021
femi4:
Never again when I have alternatives
Never say never.
Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by ATMC(f): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2021
suffering:
I exercised on Tuesday. Nothing makes me feel better than an endorphin rush. Someone who owed me paid into my account. That was good too.
That's some kindness act from your debtor...debtors these days have willingness to pay but the economy is weak.
I like the treatment you gave your body on Tuesday, that's motivational.
Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by Bigredmachine: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2021
ATMC:

I'll put you in my prayers and I hope something good happens to you ASAP.
Don't give up, you will get over those emotions. It will only take a little time and not longer.

Thanks ma'am... i really appreciate you, may God hear your prayers also

please if u also have link to any job i can do, be it daily pay, please i will be interested, i live in Lagos

1 Like

Re: What Made You Happy This Week? by ATMC(f): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2021
No idea of jobs in Lagos, especially the daily jobs but you can check search engines for jobs in your location.
Hope you find something soon.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Arrests 5 High School Students For Killing Junior Colleague / Economics Lesson Notes - Basic Tools Of Economic Analysis / Another Student Allegedly Tries To Send Her School Fees To Davido (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.