Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man (1338 Views)

Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M / Zabarmarimassacre: Young Promising Student, Babangida Among Farmers Killed(pix) / Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by BlackXabbath(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2021
This happened on 7th of October,2021.

This man you are seeing down there came to the popular GUO transport company at upper iweka onitsha, book for a seat and all of a sudden, he started mutilating himself with a broken bottle.

He started by chopping his manhood, then went on stabbing him self in the throat, stomach. He was surrounded by both people who to came to travel and passersby.

Talk about weird scenerios that have happened in onitsha, this is the worst so far...
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by BlackXabbath(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Many questions comes to mind.

Can this be a spiritual attack? , Commitment? , Karma?

Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by BlackXabbath(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Take a closer look at the groin...

Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by Ever8090: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Mental case!..they should take him to hospital naa...
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by donbachi(m): 6:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Naybe,untreated or mistreated mental problem.
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by falcon01: 6:40am On Oct 08, 2021
And you guys just watched? What kinda idiot won't intervene
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by elmodee7(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2021
This is sad, probably a sad case of depression. But those who did nothing but snap and videoed are sick .
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by epondudu: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2021
So sad, I think we need a law banning people from taking pictures when there is an incident, no one will help...akunyili husband comes to mind.
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by BlackXabbath(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
donbachi:
Naybe,untreated or mistreated mental problem.

You have a point too
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by dex4sure: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Am speechless seriously embarassed
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by Blessing185(f): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2021
Plus plus gone wrong..
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2021
OP
Pls add "graphic"
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by delzbaba(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is serious.
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by DoctorDree(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
I can imagine the kind of pain or agony he was going through to have done this to himself without thinking twice about its consequences
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by Eteka1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mental case
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by MufasaLion: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is purely mental illness. Nothing spiritual.
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by MufasaLion: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Blessing185:
Plus gone wrong..

undecided
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by hedonido: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel - Horace.

This is mental illness. He is obviously a feeler. If you alow yourself to be a feeler, you will be needlessly overwhelmed, consumed and destroyed by your circumstances...

Because, depending on the unpredictable end product of a combination of your circumstances and your genetics, the result might be what you're seeing here with this young man and many others like him.

Wahala no dey finish. Just think about the wahala, but don't 'feel' it too much. Thinking about it sort of distances you from it and allows you see that the wahala as just another temporary drama which it certainly is. On the other hand, feeling it embeds you inside the wahala with a sense of permanent doom and makes you see it as 'yekpa, I am finished'. Your brain will receive this overpowering negative signals and eventually the engine will knock. You go enter market.
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by Sonnobax15(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn, This thing just put cold for my body shocked
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by muller101(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
His mental filters are blocked.
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by OBTMOS(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jesus…
Things are happening ooo
You guys cannot catch and tie him
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by dex4sure: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
OBTMOS:
Jesus…
Things are happening ooo
You guys cannot catch and tie him

Don't mind the op
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by Jeremani: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ritualist full those igbo land.
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 09, 2021
Drugs or depression but una suppose tie him up before it reached that stage.
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by Ushman333: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2021
In the land of ipob, death, madness and taboo everywhere. Too many innocent blood are wrecking havoc on you guys. Igbo change your ways or perish.
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Thank God he stabbed himself and not someone, because if he stabbed someone else he would have killed the person. I believe he didn't die, he will get help.
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by TheFacelessMan: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Might be a paranoid schizophrenic.
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by tillaman(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Look at stitches all over his head, seems he is mentally deranged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by Franzinni: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
He is mentally unstable see the look in his eyes ...gademmit! One doesn't know what luck he has to just be "normal "

If you Google the amount of diseases that exist, different kinds of calamities that exist and one is still healthy asking God why country be like this ... Men

I am grateful totally after counting my blessings
Re: Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man by chinchonglee(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Jesus..
What the hell did i jst read and saw

Jesus!

(1) (Reply)

Main Chic Sh0t D£ad By Side Chic While Fighting Over A Man (video) / My Boyfriend Lured, Made Me Lost Land, Squandered My ₦25 Million, Woman Cries / Man Stabbed To Death In Ebonyi State By His In-law After He Married Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.