Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army (1729 Views)

LG Chairman Onoja James Omachonu Arrested By Army With Ammunition, Cash [photo] / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2021
An unidentified eye witness who said he was around the corner in Upper iweka, Onitsha, Anambara State when Army humiliated popular Nollywood actor, Chinwetalu Agu on Thursday afternoon said the veteran actor was reaching out to the less privileged before the embarrassment by the security agents for putting on Biafra ragalia outfit.

Eyewitness: “Chiwetalu Agu was sharing food to some less privileged persons at Upper Iweka when the soldiers approached him and arrested him. He was manhandled and arrested and taken to their barracks,” he said.

Recall that a video showing the Nollywood Actor as he was being manhandled by Army men surfaced the internet on Thursday afternoon.

This incidence have triggered many reactions by Nigerians.

Most Nigerians who sided for the actor querried which law in Nigeria prohibits a citizen from dressing as he like, some said there was nothing wrong in his dressing in as much as BIAFRA was not encrypted on the outfit. Many who opposed the actors outfit said he has no right to wear such outfit following the current security challenges in Nigeria.

Only wearing a flag color gown will earn you a brutal manhandling but associating with criminal fulani herdmen/bandits will earn you a special recognition with UK high commission #FREECHINWETALUAGU

1 Like

Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by JavaScript90: 6:34am On Oct 08, 2021
Criminal Nigerian government
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Baawaa(m): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Two wrong don't make right,don't support evil for evil
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Bluntguy: 6:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Arresting and humiliating him is looking for trouble.

6 Likes

Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Arda1000(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2021
Baawaa:
Two wrongs don't make a right,don't support evil for evil
so we should fold our hands and be like Southern Kaduna people

4 Likes

Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2021
And all the clothes in his wardrobe has finished but him to wear that terrorist uniform..

He is a waste to old age and deserves the treatment meted to him.

He is a foolish man.

I thought his foolishness ends in Nollywood not knowing it is natural.

In period of insecurity unleashed by Igbos unknown Gunmen, the highest he could wear is that terrorist cloth.

Nigeria military should check if that man is mentally okay because no sane human with embark on such stupidity this period of high insecurity..

4 Likes

Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Nadaken: 6:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Baawaa:
Two wrongs don't make a right,don't support evil for evil
why is this statement always used when north is wrong

They are free to be wrong continuously with another law but when another group does same then two wrong don't make right because only south should keep law abi

3 Likes

Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by NGpatriot: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2021
What's sharing food got to do with his ipob jihadi terrorist uniform?

Na only terrorist uniform dey inside his wardrobe?

Foolish old man with zero common sense?

What a dumb thread.
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Kyase(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Oh i thought the south east don’t have less privilege

1 Like

Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by NGpatriot: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Kyase:

They go with whatever lies that suits whatever narrative they feel like peddling when conviniesnt.

Just like today, they beat chest that they are the riches, they own and dominate everything, they are the smartest and the richest, but tomorrow when it's time to fool people and play the victim and blackmail the rest of Nigeria, they cry and wail that they are marginalized.

Very fraudulent and deceptive people..
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by helinues: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2021
If you people want to lie, try and be making smart lies not bunkum meant for Igbos members only. He was sharing rice from inside the moving bus.. Dumbo

FCS, here is called Nairaland for a reason
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by helinues: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Kyase:

Lies have been doing those people shakashaka. They have run out of ideas
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Kyase(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

They go with whatever lies that suits whatever narrative they feel like peddling when conviniesnt.

Just like today, they beat chest that they are the riches, they own and dominate everything, they are the smartest and the richest, but tomorrow when it's time to fool people and play the victim and blackmail the rest of Nigeria, they cry and wail that they are marginalized.

Very fraudulent and deceptive people..

South east are falling my hands big time these days
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Kyase(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2021
helinues:

Lies have been doing those people shakashaka. They have run out of ideas

They are not doing themselves any good with those moves abeg

Now 2023 is nearing and I’m still waiting for their candidates but I have seen none
South west is already miles ahead in their game but my people from the east are still killing themselves for nothing
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by gidgiddy: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Baawaa:
Two wrong don't make right,don't support evil for evil

Chiwetalu Agu did no wrong by wearing a Biafran attire, no law prevents him from doing so

3 Likes

Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by arantess: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Kyase:

Now 2023 is nearing and I’m still waiting for their candidates but I have seen none
South west is already miles ahead in their game but my people from the east are still killing themselves for nothing
Who are your people?

1 Like

Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Kyase(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2021
arantess:

Who are your people?

igbo
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by FakeUnity: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2021
Kyase:

Slave, compared to Ndigbo, you and your miserable tribe eats from the dustbin. So you don't have the right to lecture Ndigbo.
You've proven that you are incapable of making good electoral decisions by voting that incompentent dullard in Aso rock. So your useless advise does not suffice. You are not qualified to advise us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by ThatFairGuy: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
He shouldn't be humiliated or harassed as an elderly person. Let him stay with NA for just some days to keep their company
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by ThatFairGuy: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Identifying with Terrorism is an offense. If you were caught with Boko Haram flag, what excuse would you give?
gidgiddy:

Chiwetalu Agu did no wrong by wearing a Biafran attire, no law prevents him from doing so
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Terrence99: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Kyase:

Less-privileged billionaires.
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by favour32(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2021
FakeUnity:

Slave, compared to Ndigbo, you and your miserable tribe eats from the dustbin. So you don't have the right to lecture Ndigbo.
You've proven that you are incapable of make good electoral decisions by voting that incompentent dullard in Aso rock. So your useless advise does not suffice. You are not qualified to advise us.
Don't be deceived.
A core Northerner.

1 Like

Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by AntiBMC(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2021
They are just looking for trouble. They keep shoving and pushing Igbos to the wall
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Kyase(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Terrence99:

Less-privileged billionaires.
lol
It’s okay
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Kingof2nations(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
And all the clothes in his wardrobe has finished but him to wear that terrorist uniform..

He is a foolish man.

In period of insecurity unleashed by Igbos unknown Gunmen, the highest he could wear is that terrorist cloth.

Nigeria military should check if that man is mentally okay because no sane human with embark on such stupidity this period of high insecurity..

This man has more enviable image representation for Nigeria than you, you're not more Nigerian than him, given what he has attracted to the country through his talent,
Yet you dt is empty, unknown and unhinged have the temerity to call him fool , mental poverty is indeed our biggest problem in this part of the world
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Madmohamed1: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He is a foolish man.

at least he is better than your father Aboki
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by NGpatriot: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Kingof2nations:

This man has more enviable image representation for Nigeria than you you're not more Nigerian than him, given what he has attracted to the country through his talent,
Yet you dt is empty, unknown and unhinged have the temerity to call him fool , mental poverty is indeed our biggest problem in this part of the world

lmao...

So, the foolish old man parading around town in ipob jihadi terrorist uniform is image representation for Nigeria?

Are you all Igbos comedians?

grin grin
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by Unik3030: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2021
MarbleDesign:
Nigerian Army just missed a chance to dialogue! Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
dialogue with who?
On what basis?
Y do u people take delight in lieing to yourself that people care about u?
U better accept the fact tgat nobody will dialogue with a terrorist group.

As per d old fools case,he will b charged to court n probably u people will add Tuesday n Wednesday to your sit at home now
Re: Chinwetaluagu Was Sharing Food To The less Privileged Before Humiliation By Army by epondudu: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Another pro-IPOB propaganda mouthpiece. The man didn't apply wisdom to his action even with his age, the region is already boiling and you are moving around with the perceived enemy flag. He is lucky the soldiers acted professionally by not shooting him at sight...old fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? / The Legend Of Ademusiwa! Emperor Of Western Nigeria! / 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.