Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB (19607 Views)

Gov Uzodinma Inaugurates ‘Exercise Golden Dawn III’ In Imo Ahead Of Yuletide / Exercise Golden Down; See The Real Reason Dr Akunyili Was Killed . / Army Launches ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ In Anambra State To Curb Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by benuejosh: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

This mad man is everywhere on Igbo issues while Fulanis are raping his mother in his village.

Spit... inferiority complex at work.
I speak against evil. And IPOB is evil. All they know is to kill innocent people. So anything that will eliminate them, I am in support.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
I speak against evil. And IPOB is evil. All they know is to kill innocent people. So anything that will eliminate them, I am in support.

Then be ready to die soon because even Allah can't eliminate them.

Face your people we don't give a shiit about you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Onepeople: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2021
These are signs of a failed government, creating group upon group to quash the idea of one man,if only the masses knows the kind of power they possess i swear no government will toy with us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Ofunaofu: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2021
From operation python dance to operation Golden dawn
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by kjhova(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2021
MarbleDesign:
Hmmm my question is, what has IPOB done wrong? Why are they named Terrorists and Herdsmen are not named Terrorists? Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

IPOB is an organization, with clearly stated aims and aspirations. It's a validly existing organization with a known command and admin structure. Hence it can be proscribed or banned and declared as a terror "organization"!

Fulani herdsmen are a group of people involved in the same profession (like Igbo spare parts dealers or Yoruba cocoa farmers). That some of these people have gone rogue doesn't de-legitimize the entire cattle raising sector. How then do you decide who to declare a terrorist when there is no structure?

Why people keep asking this obvious non-question remain baffling to me! Do we shut down the entire beef value chain as a terror network?!

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by zoedew: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2021
General Uzodinma! NICE WAY to go!! Ijeoma!!!
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Fejoku: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Hopeless Uzodinjo should be a lesson to Ndigbo and all Southerners in general. Don't allow your enemies to decide your leaders for you by any means possible because it is costlier than one pint of a desperate blood. We warned but they thought otherwise. Today they've seen reasons with us after many innocent ones have died because of him. We must be resolute and ruthless in the chess game.
#OZOEMENA

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Onepeople: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

This mad man is everywhere on Igbo issues while Fulanis are raping his mother in his village.

Spit... inferiority complex at work.
that is not from middle belt stop wasting your time with him.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by benuejosh: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

Then be ready to die soon because even Allah can't eliminate them.

Face your people we don't give a shiit about you guys.
by the time IPOB kill your family member or a close relative you won't support them again.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Lovenorth: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Intelligent governor

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by CZBNB: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2021
After his tenure this foool won't enter se again

2 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Cannon fodder loading in the region.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Caseless: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
I never thought Hope is this brave.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by EmekaBlue(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
Bring them on

Fire for Fire

2 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
The army should paint the town red.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by kjhova(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:
This is exactly what happens when a governor is installed through the supreme.court rather than through the people's mandate.
Hopeless Uzodingba, I.hope you have applied for Abuja permanent residency, as it wil be very useful after power. Rochas situation presently will be child's play.

It's very odd that the same people who daily accuse President Buhari of not following rule of law are the ones who have constantly derided the Hope Uzodinma as "installed" by the supreme court!

Are you saying that the rule of law is wrong? Didn't the supreme court, as the apex arbiter of the rule of law, hear the case before it properly before pronouncing judgement in favour of the governor?

Are you suggesting that the supreme court was manipulated by higher powers, in this case the president? If so, how then do you explain same supreme court giving judgements that removed and replaced APC candidates in Zamfara and Rivers states? Under the same president oh!!!

You guys come off as neither democratic or genuine lovers of lawful rule. All I see in your post and that of fellows in your side of the thought divide is some strange desire for fascism, with your preferred side in power.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by berrystunn(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2021
MarbleDesign:
Hmmm my question is, what has IPOB done wrong? Why are they named Terrorists and Herdsmen are not named Terrorists? Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

Ipob and IPONK
They jumped into the political space without consultations..

The killings happening in the north what is ipob business in it .. did igbos leaving in the north run back home for safety?

The end SARS movement what is nnamdi kanu business in it?

The propaganda that Fulani headsman are waiting on go ahead other to start killing igbos..
That was the reason they created ESN to protect igbos.

Where have they engage in any gun battle with Fulani headsman in the forest.

Who gave the order of no police check point across the SE?
Who gave the order no election?
Who gave the order sit at home..
Who takes the action when you break the orders?

If is not ESN

Where is ESN?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by correctyourself(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:
This is exactly what happens when a governor is installed through the supreme.court rather than through the people's mandate.
Hopeless Uzodingba, I.hope you have applied for Abuja permanent residency, as it wil be very useful after power. Rochas situation presently will be child's play.

Is the supreme court rule the issues of insecurity, or few people dragging others forcefully to form brafa and who ever opposed is been killed by IPOB/ESN?

No matter your right you think is been denied and needs to be claimed for any situation has to be done through all legal, political and using influence and peaceful mobilizations. But once you setup machinery for killing just have it in mind that you have lost support.

If you look at the activities of these from beginning you would hear:

-travellers being rubbed
-travellers being killed
-vehicle load of goods been burnt
-travellers being burnt inside vehicle
Just to name few.

Now government can't take it anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Ofodirinwa: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
Hope Uzodinma is a big name!
The way he handled the ESN cum UGM rascality in his state is commendable. A no nonsense man.

He achieved that feat with mere policemen. Now that he has the 'fulani soldiers' at his beck and call, it'll be suicidal for any unscrupulous element to contemplate Ipob rascality in Imo state.

Lol I can tell you've never been to Imo

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by kingsceedon(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
The way he handled the ESN cum UGM rascality in his state is commendable. A no nonsense man.

He achieved that feat with mere policemen. Now that he has the 'fulani soldiers' at his beck and call, it'll be suicidal for any unscrupulous element to contemplate Ipob rascality in Imo state.

A no nonsense man indeed, but he no fit sleep in IMO state for one day, after unknown gun visited his house last Time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by ThatFairGuy: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Wow. It's Dawn on Ipob Terrorist.

God bless Alhaj Hope Uzodimma

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Steppinrazor(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2021
kjhova:

IPOB is an organization, with clearly stated aims and aspirations. It's a validly existing organization with a known command and admin structure. Hence it can be proscribed or banned and declared as a terror "organization"!

Fulani herdsmen are a group of people involved in the same profession (like Igbo spare parts dealers or Yoruba cocoa farmers). That some of these people have gone rogue doesn't de-legitimize the entire cattle raising sector. How then do you decide who to declare a terrorist when there is no structure?

Why people keep asking this obvious non-question remain baffling to me! Do we shut down the entire beef value chain as a terror network?!
how about bandits why still call them bandits and not terrorist

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2021
MarbleDesign:
So?

The murders and forced sit at homes going on in the SE?

There's nothing wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by uchennamani(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2021
MarbleDesign:

Are you in this country? You asked what IPOB did wrong? Seriously?

Do you know the meaning of terrorism? Or do you define terrorism to be ascribe to a particular region you are probably from the east?

IPOB has done a thousand things wrong. Yes. Starting from the arming and formation of ESN to the present security challenges in the east. Now, the group it armed has taken a new energy to create terror in the south eastern Nigeria.

It is funny when IPOB say they are not in control of the UGM. UGM is not just a creation of IPOB. It is the military arm of IPOB and they have done a thousand thing wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by chukwuibuipob: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by stanluiz(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

I don't like Uzodima but the way he dealt with Terrorist Igbos in Imo state just like Wike did in rivers is fantastic. I Commend him for that. He should not rest until all ipob misecrants are eliminated from imo state.

I wish obiano was proactive like this. All this Nonsense no suppose to dey happen for Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Simply put, because they are against fulani land grabbing and Islamization
By killing and maiming Igbos?

That's how they show their displeasure?

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by muykem: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2021
I pray that this resolve security issues in South east.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by BenIk10: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2021
Bullets will only dominant with fear, not with respect.
And to the courageous and brave, fear instills strength

The Sun must surely dawn
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by enemyofprogress: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2021
The kind blood wey go flow for that state, civil war go be child’s play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Killed, Many Injured In Gombe As Former And present Governors' Loyalists Clash / Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour / Nigerian Troops Ill-equipped For War In Mali!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.