Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) (20337 Views)

Videos Of The Renovation Of Teslim Balogun Stadium / Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium / Super Eagles First Training Session In Teslim Balogun Stadium (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by Revolva(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria faced Central African Republic (CAR) Yesterday in a FIFA 2020 World Cup qualifying game.

The three-time Africans are looking to maintain their perfect start in the series after they beat Liberia and Cape Verde in the first two fixtures.

Nigeria could take a huge step towards booking their spot in Qatar 2022 with what should be an easy win at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos but the case ended in a tragedic loss for the super eagles to CAR who was not even looking any closer to making a maiden World Cup appearance as fans may assume.

C.A.R player K. Namnganda scored the only goal of the match as Gernot Rohr’s men were defeated on home soil.

Super Eagles struggled against CAR during the encounter as 5,000 fans watched the match, Meanwhile, CAR will host the reverse fixture in three days’ time.

Here are some highlights of how the event went down at the stadium, which includes the fun, fans of the super eagles, and supporter club arena in the main bowl.
It was all great to see people coming out to see the football match, but the crowd was not as enormous as the former match that was played (Nigeria vs Lesotho) some months back, and the security at the stadium was perfect and there was not chaos at the venue and the team spirit was great

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDJ5YWRG30M

2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by Kingcalls: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2021
You should hv given NTA ur camera phone cos it was definitely clearer and brighter than theirs

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by aminusodiq(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
J
Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by dfrost: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
angry

No nation playing football nowadays is a pushover but at the same time, some things shouldn't happen.

At worst, we could have settled for a goalless draw.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by Badgers14: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
NTA should have showed a cultural dance in kano..

I bet the dance would have been more enjoyable than this match .

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by davillian(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by BREAD2526: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria my country grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by slawormiir: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Super eagles loose guard yesterday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by dollynnn(f): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Wahala for person wey dey watch Nigeria match

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Playing FIFA is more fun and entertaining than the nonsense they played.

Very nonsense squad.
Super Eagles is not a good team they only win matches by luck and mostly because they play weaker teams.
They should be ranked 100 and above by FIFA that is where they belong.

Is this the team that want to play world cup?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by MangekyoAlt: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Our national team is as useless as the country itself. I don't think that's even a surprise.

#RohrOut

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by Cmanforall: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2021
Kingcalls:
You should hv given NTA ur camera phone cos it was definitely clearer and brighter than theirs
Supported

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by kiddkash(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2021
chai! CAR beat UAR

on home soil

UAR's right now

26 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2021
I don't know why everything about Nigeria has SHAME attached to it.

I tried watching this match on AIT and was highly upset at the quality of the video. Seriously blurred video the quality of 18th century filming.

Funny is that the match was played at a city which Nigeria takes pride as the center of excellence. What it was in any other Nigerian state? May be black and white.

I got pissed off I couldn't stop wishing France vs Belgium match starts. Still Super eagle lost to hungry looking players of CAR. Chai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by ckmayoca: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2021
Calabar stadium dey una no use.
Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by davillian(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2021
NTA don finish
Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by Terrence99: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

If it was during the military era, after what NTA did yesterday, the management would have been summarily executed and the staff sent to work in rubber plantations.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by mactoni91(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Do NTA still exist?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by Bornsinner7: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Kingcalls:
It was a disaster.. I thought it was a 1960 match

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by CZBNB: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Sack the German fraud

Scammers

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2021
The Coach is as foolish as buhari, the ediot has no knowledge of coaching, always waving his hands up and down like person wey no get plan, years now he couldn't build a strong team that will rival Brazil or Argentina... and they still keep him there to be enjoying free money... how I wish unknown gun men or fulani terrorist go scare am make he run back to his country
Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by chukwuibuipob: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
sad Won't let/allow these present set of Eagus to give man HBP.Calculator dey our phone to use in case
Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by wealth9988: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Luck just against them
Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by seunlayi(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
That coarch should be sacked or another coach or ex-eagle player should be appointed for him to work under. He has nothing upstairs like our ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) by seunlayi(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
I have been a lover of my national team from childhood especially when I watched live, the Green Eagles wining the Nation's Cup in 1980. Till date, I am not a fan of any football club except our national teams but with what happened yesterday, not the goal but the general gameplay of the team with that daunce as the Coach. I have stopped supporting the team.

Can you guys see that it was the bench of the CAR team that won the match against our dul l bench?

A team playing 9 men in defence and a coarch can't strategies to attract them away from packing the bus grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evander Hollyfield Retires At 50 In Poverty. / West Ham In Nigeria For Talent Hunt, Discussions With NFF, FC Ifeanyi Ubah / Wayne Rooney Has Retired From International Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.