Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Expose:police Caught Taking Bribe On Camera And Why They Can Never Stop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expose:police Caught Taking Bribe On Camera And Why They Can Never Stop (252 Views)

Policemen Caught Taking Bribe, Giving ‘Special Number’ To Motorists In Ogun / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist / Policeman Caught On Camera Taking Bribe In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose:police Caught Taking Bribe On Camera And Why They Can Never Stop by Kewizzi(f): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Expose:police Caught Taking Bribe On Camera And Why They Can Never Stop by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Why will they?it's in their dna. ..even if the government pay them higher they will still collect bribe. .cos the normal Africa man love free money

1 Like

Re: Expose:police Caught Taking Bribe On Camera And Why They Can Never Stop by inforesource: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Why will they?it's in their dna. ..even if the government pay them higher they will still collect bribe. .cos the normal Africa man love free money
I disagree with you on this. This guys do not have a good retirement plan. I was shocked yesterday when a police officer called my friend who happened to be his gratuity manager to inform him that he has received his gratuity. When I asked my friend how much it was he said 3.4m after 20 years of service. Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Expose:police Caught Taking Bribe On Camera And Why They Can Never Stop by Aidejay(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2021
If they stop they starve.
I wonder why they still do the job.
If you collect you die, if you don't collect you still fit die.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Kidnapped My Cousin Because I Couldn't Afford To Repay A Loan-suspect / Offer > Http://www.fineforenergy.com/nutraxyn-male-enhancement/ / Can You Dance! N50, 000 For The Best 3 Dance Videos Of #yawasongchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.