Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Igo Aguma Commissioned Solar Street Light Installed By Port Harcourt Mayor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igo Aguma Commissioned Solar Street Light Installed By Port Harcourt Mayor (248 Views)

Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners / Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman / Amaechi Loses As Court Declares Igo Aguma From Rival Faction Rivers APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igo Aguma Commissioned Solar Street Light Installed By Port Harcourt Mayor by DezMayorz(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2021
PHALGA PRESS RELEASE

_7th October 2021_

WE WILL CONTINUE TO EMBARK ON PEOPLE ORIENTED PROJECTS
_Sir Allwell Ihunda JP_

Mayor of Port Harcourt City Local Government Area, Sir Allwell Ihunda JP has restated his administration's commitment to embark on more people oriented projects.

Addressing the people of Orogbum Community during the commissioning of Solar Street Lights at Chief Ogbondah / Chief Ogbuga Streets, the Mayor said the project is a way to reciprocate the votes of the people during the recently concluded local government elections.

"I feel so elated and honoured to address the people of my community and ward today.
I want to thank you for your support and votes during the elections. Within just 100 days of our administration, we have commissioned and flagged off projects in 7 wards; other wards will get theirs as we progress." The Mayor said.

In his remark, the special guest and former House of Representatives member, Rt. Hon. Igochukwu Aguma JP thanked the Rivers State Governor for setting the pace for Local Government Chairmen in terms of development.

"I want to thank our performing Governor for setting the pace for development; today there is competition amongst local government chairmen in the state, and we are proud that a dear son of this community and Mayor of Port Harcourt is topping the list",Hon Igo Aguma said.

In his goodwill message,the chairman of the community development council,Uncle Temple Wobidike appreciated the Mayor for his achievements in his first 100days in office,he said he never had an iota of doubt that Sir Allwell Ihunda will do well as Mayor of Port Harcourt City Local Government Area.

Welcoming the Mayor and his entourage,the councillor representing Phalga Ward 2,Hon Lumati Bayano Charles thanked the Mayor for delivering projects in his community in his first 100days in office,he assured the Mayor of his loyalty and commitment to the success of his administration.

The Chiefs and Elders Of the community led by Chief Evans Ogoloma made a presentation to Sir Allwell Ihunda on his Inauguration as Mayor of Port Harcourt City Local Government Area,also his achievements in his first 100days in office.

Bob Abayomi,
Chief Press Secretary,
Port Harcourt City Local Government Area.

Re: Igo Aguma Commissioned Solar Street Light Installed By Port Harcourt Mayor by benuejosh: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Mediocrity in our society is at a high level. How can people be celebrating Street light in this 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Igo Aguma Commissioned Solar Street Light Installed By Port Harcourt Mayor by Aidejay(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
Mediocrity in our society is at a high level. How can people be celebrating Street light in this 21st century?
it's a wondrous something. Dem even organize event, wear cultural cloth, rent canopy, cut ribbon.
Re: Igo Aguma Commissioned Solar Street Light Installed By Port Harcourt Mayor by Homeboiy: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2021
This country
Re: Igo Aguma Commissioned Solar Street Light Installed By Port Harcourt Mayor by benuejosh: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Aidejay:
it's a wondrous something. Dem even organize event, wear cultural cloth, rent canopy, cut ribbon.
I feel for them.

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Actually Broke? / Andy Uba: I Am The Best To Take Anambra To Greater Heights / Sponsors Of Nigeria's Terrorist Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.