Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Pandora Papers: The Kind Of People Who Want To Rule Nigeria, The Tax Avaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers: The Kind Of People Who Want To Rule Nigeria, The Tax Avaders (125 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal / Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law / Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: The Kind Of People Who Want To Rule Nigeria, The Tax Avaders by BuharisBoy: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2021
I am disappointed in gov. Peter obi
Re: Pandora Papers: The Kind Of People Who Want To Rule Nigeria, The Tax Avaders by Mynd44: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Did he ask you to hold him in high regard in the first place?

I don't understand why nigerians get overly sentimental over politicians.

Politicians all over the world are the scum of the earth, know and agree with this and find peace
Re: Pandora Papers: The Kind Of People Who Want To Rule Nigeria, The Tax Avaders by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2021
This Nigeria will never develop the way it is presently structured.

See the way people dey defend the crook called Peter Obi even though Premium Times clearly states how the laws he broke with facts.

This same people defending Obi have always accused the BAT of been corrupt, even though they have no case against the BAT.

Is because of this people unnecessary hate towards the BAT have promised myself to support the BAT

After seeing the way dem dey defend the crook peter obi, I dey get the ginger to support the BAT the more.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Distract NSCDC CG, Commandants With Frivolous Campaign, CSO Warns Group / Udom Inoyo’s Brand Of Empowerment And Policy Of Humanity / Cut N26bn Presidency Budget For Medical Center,travels, Meals,serap Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.