Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,717 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

BBNaija: Saskay Recieves Giant Money Cake & Lots Of Designer Bags From Rich Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Saskay Recieves Giant Money Cake & Lots Of Designer Bags From Rich Fans (470 Views)

Fans Gift Saga An iPhone 13 And A Money Cake (Video) / Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) / Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Saskay Recieves Giant Money Cake & Lots Of Designer Bags From Rich Fans by MsDoris(f): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Wealthy fans of BBNaija shine ya eye star, Saskay, have showered her with lots of expensive gifts.

The reality star has been gifted with a giant cake and lots of designer shoes and bags among other things.

In the video, the northern goddess was captured going through her gift boxes littered everywhere on the floor.

The video captured the moment she lifted up one of the designer bags from a gift box before proceeding to open another one.

Her fans are really coming through for her.

This isn't the first time they would be pampering her with gifts.

Visit site below for full update/ Watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/bbnaija-saskay-recieves-giant-money.html

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Recieves Giant Money Cake & Lots Of Designer Bags From Rich Fans by MayorWhales: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2021
I can’t be the only one who wonders who these fans always are, I hope they’re not some ghost or invincible fans grin
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Recieves Giant Money Cake & Lots Of Designer Bags From Rich Fans by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2021
If I were a rich fan...I'll simply send her mouka foam and pillow...
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Recieves Giant Money Cake & Lots Of Designer Bags From Rich Fans by OneCandleAway(f): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
freakydaddy:
If I were a rich fan...I'll simply send her mouka foam and pillow...

Why? Cuz she slept a lot in the house?
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Recieves Giant Money Cake & Lots Of Designer Bags From Rich Fans by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
OneCandleAway:

Why? Cuz she slept a lot in the house?

Yes oo
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Recieves Giant Money Cake & Lots Of Designer Bags From Rich Fans by ominilongest(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
MayorWhales:
I can’t be the only one who wonders who these fans always are, I hope they’re not some ghost or invincible fans grin
A Sea bro
You too code grin

(1) (Reply)

Harteez- All Love (lyrics) / Wizkid Gave Out His Android Phone To A Lady At Oasis Wynwood / Ed Sheeran Promises To Visit Yemi Alade In Nigeria After Hanging Out In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.