Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Need A Psychologist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Psychologist (299 Views)

Nigeria Teenagers Diagnosed With Depression, Mental Problems - Yaba Psychologist / Talk To A Psychologist. / Help! I Need A Psychologist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Psychologist by Ekejoestar(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2021
Something is wrong with my thinking but I don't know what it is and how to treat my mental health, like an air plane flying in the air without a pilot but being piloted by the wind.
I need a psychologist to call the pilot to duty.

Can I get a psychologist in here?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Psychologist by blackpanthar: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Something is wrong with my thinking but I don't know what it is and how to treat my mental health, like an air plane flying in the air without a pilot but being piloted by the wind.
I need a psychologist to call the pilot to duty.

Can I get a psychologist in here?

I do not think you need a psychologist sir, you are very sane and OK, you only need ANSWERS to lots of questions and a change of environment.

Maybe a spiritual mentor or guide and a retreat will help you
Re: I Need A Psychologist by Ekejoestar(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2021
blackpanthar:

I do not think you need a psychologist sir, you are very sane and OK, you only need ANSWERS to lots of questions and a change of environment.

Maybe a spiritual mentor or guide and a retreat will help you

Am really scared and afraid of disappointing myself, that's why I said what I said, I really need someone to talk to, many things left unsaid, suppressed inside.
Re: I Need A Psychologist by 1F30M4(f): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Am really scared and afraid of disappointing myself, that's why I said what I said, I really need someone to talk to, many things left unsaid, suppressed inside.

Perhaps mindlog could help, not sure he's on here ever so often.. Maybe send a mail.
Re: I Need A Psychologist by Ekejoestar(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
1F30M4:

Perhaps mindlog could help, not sure he's on here ever so often.. Maybe send a mail.

Thanks, I'll give him a trial
Re: I Need A Psychologist by Margaretola(f): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
I feel you need someone to talk to. You can book a free consultation here� https://cribmd.com/
Re: I Need A Psychologist by blackpanthar: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Bro, what about the church you attend?
Can you not meet the pastor? or a leader you submit to?

You seem to have a strong love for the things of God, so why don't you have a mentor or spiritual father that you can run to for shelter and succor when LIFE seems to be crashing on you.

YOU ARE NOT GOD... so disappoint yourself if you must.
Sin consciousness is worse than sin, hence it will ruin you.

God is LOVE, God is LIGHT... stop TRYING TO BE PERFECT... James 3 says perfection is about USING YOUR MOUTH RIGHT.... not necessarily about forcing your body or thoughts.

WORDS ARE MORE HEAVY THAN THOUGHTS.... so like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome would say... SPEAK, KEEP SPEAKING... BE A SPEAKING SPIRIT till every fibre of your being, every bone of your body begins to respond to LIFE.

Lay your hands on your head and decree LIFE. Do it often

1 Like

Re: I Need A Psychologist by Ekejoestar(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
blackpanthar:

Bro, what about the church you attend?
Can you not meet the pastor? or a leader you submit to?

You seem to have a strong love for the things of God, so why don't you have a mentor or spiritual father that you can run to for shelter and succor when LIFE seems to be crashing on you.

YOU ARE NOT GOD... so disappoint yourself if you must.
Sin consciousness is worse than sin, hence it will ruin you.

God is LOVE, God is LIGHT... stop TRYING TO BE PERFECT... James 3 says perfection is about USING YOUR MOUTH RIGHT.... not necessarily about forcing your body or thoughts.

WORDS ARE MORE HEAVY THAN THOUGHTS.... so like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome would say... SPEAK, KEEP SPEAKING... BE A SPEAKING SPIRIT till every fibre of your being, every bone of your body begins to respond to LIFE.

Lay your hands on your head and decree LIFE. Do it often

Thanks so much, the world needs more people like you

(1) (Reply)

Most Men Who Have A Low Sperm Count Are Still Able To Father A Child / Cancer Warning Signs Not To Ignore / COVID-19 Fourth Wave Imminent, Lagos Commissioner Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.