Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker (2427 Views)

Pictures: Peter Obi Four Major Achievements As Governor of Anambra State / Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by richmond500: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2021
He said my children must make money by themselves to buy their own cars and not relying on me...

“Who will give them cars — is it me? My money is my own; so, they should work for theirs.”

How come his 4years old daughter own a company, that beautiful girl must have been working very hard even as a spermatozoan, she deserve an award

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:

How come his 4years old daughter own a company, that beautiful girl must have been working very hard even as a spermatozoan, she deserve an award

Please shut the useless propaganda if you cant think straight..

He has two kids.. and none is four years old.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by richmond500: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

my bad, how old was she in 2007?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by BlowYourMind: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Saint Pandora Peter Obi knew his people are gullible and cannot see beyond their sentiment, they are emotionally unintellectual, they can fall any gimmes as long as you give them one plate of abacha and rotten palm kernel soup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
my bad, how old was she in 2007?

Both his kids are working.. he got married in 1992.. from your opinion.. it took him 14 years to have a child?...

Stop the propaganda and appreciate an honest man to have escaped the brutal politics of Nigeria while getting to the level of highest political office.. its not easy in this country, it's like a camel passing through the needle eye.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by mrvitalis(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:

Her grand Parents can open the company for her

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Saint Pandora Peter Obi knew his people are gullible and cannot see beyond their sentiment, they are emotionally unintellectual, they can fall any gimmes as long as you give them one plate of abacha and rotten palm kernel soup

Yet we saw your Swaga launching sharing cups of rice and salt yesterday 7th October 2021.. get a life honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by adekolaelect(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Obi had giving you big job to do ooooo. You and those that defending Buhari ,Tinubu ,Bokoharam,Ipob are all the same now .can you see where political interest had drives you too!!!!! What makes you wost than others now is that you are castigating &Insulting others for the same thing you are doing .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by richmond500: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Both his kids are working.. he got married in 1992.. from your opinion.. it took him 14 years to have a child?...

Stop the propaganda and appreciate an honest man to have escaped the brutal politics of Nigeria while getting to the level of highest political office.. its not easy in this country, it's like a camel passing through the needle eye.
let's let's assume, his child is 14yrs at best in 2007, assuming she left primary school at the age of 10 and started entrpreneurship which is highly unlike though, what kinda work did she do to have ammased such wealth in such a short time?
I just want to learn though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2021
adekolaelect:
Obi had giving you big job to do ooooo. You and those that defending Buhari ,Tinubu ,Bokoharam,Ipob are all the same now .can you see where political interest had drives you too!!!!! What makes you east than others now is that you are castigating &Insulting others for the same thing are doing .

I don't stand for useless corrupt people I cant defend.. if you have anything tangible against him bring it on.. it's our future we are fighting for and you have every right to dispute my assertions. While you are at it, remember no one is perfect. We should be happy we have his kind in the ruling class.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by BlowYourMind: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Yet we saw your Swaga launching sharing cups of rice and salt yesterday 7th October 2021.. get a life honestly.
I guess you got your own share of SWAGA cups of rice that is how you know because I wasn't aware they are sharing anything

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by richmond500: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2021
mrvitalis:

Her grand Parents can open the company for her
Hahahahahahhaa, I weak.

How much did they pay u?
Ur dedication into defending these politicians is amazing, but do not worry, we are here to always show the world who they are

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2021
BlowYourMind:
I guess you got your own share of SWAGA cups of rice that is how you know because I wasn't aware they are sharing anything

We know.. we did videos, Kwam 1 one was there screaming at the top of his voice..
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
let's let's assume, his child is 14yrs at best in 2007, assuming she left primary school at the age of 10 and started entrpreneurship which is highly unlike though, what kinda work did she do to have ammased such wealth in such a short time?
I just want to learn though

People buy properties and have their kids in shareholding capacity in firms and organization.. I dont think that is a crime, please enlighten me.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by BlowYourMind: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

We know.. we did videos, Kwam 1 one was there screaming at the top of his voice..
Good for you, the rice should be able to sustain you for 2years, I am not interested in their rice that was why I was not there but I can't condemn for getting your own share of the rice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by richmond500: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

People buy properties and have their kids in shareholding capacity in firms and organization..
but he didn't do that for them na, according to him, his children must work to get theirs and he won't evenn buy them a small Toyota sedan.

His children run around boarding Keke but deep in the shadow, they own multi million dollar company to their names, isn't that hypocrisy?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by bishop4life(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:

Nobody is responsible for your misery.

As at the time Peter himself was at christ the king college onitsha, he is already part of his family's business.

With hardwood e excelled and enlarged his coast.

If you continue like this, your children will still line up with employment letters to become his children's company driver.

Oops, sorry I meant you, not your children.
Since you can stay online disgracing your generation for 30k

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by mrvitalis(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
Hahahahahahhaa, I weak.

How much did they pay u?
Ur dedication into defending these politicians is amazing, but do not worry, we are here to always show the world who they are
I'm richer than you can ever imagine go get a live
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Good for you, the should be able to sustain you for 2years, I am interested in their rice that was why I was not there but I can't condemn for getting your own share of the rice

Haba, we dont sell votes like our collegues.. but on a lighter note.. you need to collect yours.. you cant be doing all this defense for brazen corrupt folks while being cheated..its wrong.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by richmond500: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Haba, we dont sell votes like our collegues.. but on a lighter note.. you need to collect yours.. you cant be doing all this defense for brazen corrupt folks while being cheated..its wrong.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
but he didn't do that for them na, according to him, his children must work to get theirs and he won't evenn buy them a small Toyota sedan.

His children run around boarding Keke but deep in the shadow, they own multi million dollar company to their names, isn't that hypocrisy?

Work to get yours, while his largess would be an addition to what ever you are able to accrue at a certain period.. the learning is in the process. That's how to train a child, otherwise he cant sustain wealth. Which is why 99% of wealthy families, the wealth never go beyond the second generation except royalties and kingdoms. Most never surpass the level of their parents.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
grin

We stand with people and individuals we can vouch for... I never said I was standing for PDP or APC..
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by richmond500: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2021
bishop4life:

As at the time Peter himself was at christ the king college onitsha, he is already part of his family's business.

If you continue like this, your children will still line up with employment letters to become his children's company driver.

ouch that hurt.

So can u now explain how she amassed her wealth?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by SarkinYarki: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2021
No Peter Obi slander will be tolerated
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by GeneralPula: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2021
The Him-tu-lie of Anambra 1 is a Chronic crook..

I’m so liking this Peter Obi’s call out... Igbos are always blackmailing other tribe’s Politicians, they should be served what they’ve been serving others..

Anyone with detailed info of James Nwafor’s atrocities should kindly open a thread..

James Nwafor was a notorious criminal that served under Peter Obi. He killed a lot of people and Peter Obi didn’t arrest him... I won’t be surprised if James Nwafor had killed people for Peter Obi..

He’s a perfect chronic crook..

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
GeneralPula:
The Him-tu-lie of Anambra 1 is a Chronic crook..

I’m so liking this Peter Obi’s call out... Igbos are always blackmailing other tribe’s Politicians, they should be served what they’ve been serving others..

Anyone with detailed info of James Nwafor’s atrocities should kindly open a thread..

James Nwafor was a notorious criminal that served under Peter Obi. He killed a lot of people and Peter Obi didn’t arrest him... I won’t be surprised if James Nwafor had killed people for Peter Obi..

He’s a perfect chronic crook..
[/s]

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by GeneralPula: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2021
My other mind is telling me PDP are the ones opening Peter Obi’s yansh so as not to give 2023 ticket to SE..
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Shawnnn01: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2021
You are wrong Peter Obi was part of his family biz since he was a Sperm.

Listen to what this oloriburuku is saying just to defend his rogue paymaster.

bishop4life:

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Shawnnn01: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2021
SarkinYarki:
No Peter Obi slander will be tolerated

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Shawnnn01: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2021
What were your parent begging for here ?
Esseite:

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by stEmmy96(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2021
A MINI-ESTATE at Kajola in Ilesa is for sale, there are two duplexes, 6 units of three bedroom apartment. It's all tiled, and the rent charge per annum is over a million, it's also good for school, each flat is metered and has a running water.. for inspection call 0.7039537779 or chat https:///message/XLIMU7V3B35EM1

Check the link below for video.

https://youtube.com/shorts/f7iORDHwlqo?feature=share
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:
What were your parent begging for here ?

There is a difference... in that picture, you have a man devoid of corruption with no allegation of stealing public funds helping his community..

While the others are a corrupt bunch of people proven to have stolen the collective resource of the people sharing stolen funds..

There is a difference.. if you have counter opinion, please bring them forward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maigari Dingyadi: Buhari Committed To Achieving Peace In Nigeria / 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics / Trending Brand New Peter Obi Campaign Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.