Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,527 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) (1593 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by noleflendum: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
nairalandankrah:

I'm happy bandits and boko haram are firing the legs of your people in the north grin

You'll reap what you sow x 200grin grin grin
[/s] stale
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by benuejosh: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2021
Vinstel:

What's evil about him wearing Biafran colours as cloth?
he is clearly supporting what the leaders of a region have said is evil. Thus, tempering with the peace of that region. Must he wear Biafra flag on his body to prove he is supporting? Common sense they say is not common.

2 Likes

Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by cybersoldiers: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria is on self-destruct.

1 Like

Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
stop saying nonsense and stop supporting evil.

Coming from someone that praises the fear Fulani herdsmen elicit from the Benue people because of the terrorism and massacres they have visited on them. I fear the level of good you support.

Your people are causing strive in every part of the country, you are happy today because the government in power supports your terrorism. Tomorrow you will gnash your teeth when those your people victimised today rise up.

1 Like

Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by bishop4life(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:

Evil is condemning a dress while ignoring the butcher right in your bedroom.

Take a look at Benue you this evil boy.!

1 Like

Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by SAM1979: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2021
When will Nigerian Army launch an operation against terrorist fulani herdsmen that killing people all over Nigeria?
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by benuejosh: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2021
bishop4life:

Evil is condemning a dress while ignoring the butcher right in your bedroom.

Take a look at benue
nothing is wrong with Benue. If Ortom is deceiving people and cashing out on it then that's his business.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Highways: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
You go hear whim! You should better start shouting all those your funny statements you make in movies. Even the tailor who made that dress needs to be arrested. Nonsense! Old age doesn't really come with sense and wisdom.

Monkey �

1 Like

Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by benuejosh: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Highways:

Monkey �
God bless you.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
coward he is denying his birthday right before 2 small boys with ordinary Dane Gun wink cheesy
BTW a whole tribe sold their beerfra birthday for mere VP slot to Fulani Herdsman Atiku

Don't u have a life outside nairaland?

U are always here talking jargons
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by noleflendum: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:

Don't u have a life outside nairaland?

U are always here talking jargons
AchalugoNwa your brother is crying here
come and carry him
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by LottiOk: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2021
AntiBMC:
Terrorists burnt ten people alive in Niger State yesterday, killed 15 others. No one has been arrested. They are all walking freely as we speak. There's no operation python laugh or whatever rvbbish they call their "military actions" in Niger. No state of emergency declared, nothing at all.

But they are here harassing this man who didn't kill anyone because he dressed in an attire that looks like biafran flag? Shame on them. Terr0rists have really taken over this country.

Go 2 Awka, wear any resemblance of outfit den stroll into a viking dominated area or vice versa, den cum & tell us ur experience. U pipu kip supporting Ipob stupidly, may all Ipob sympathizers reap d death & destruction dey condone.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by wallstreetnews: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:

AchalugoNwa your brother is crying here
come and carry him

Ur are always on nairaland talking like a kid

U should be ashamed of urself

Everytin has a limit,,u are starting to look like a jobless loser that have nothing to offer to humanity but hate sad

1 Like

Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Paretomaster1(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2021
This man is seeking attention, the Army shouldn't have even mind him.... They just give him free Publicity....

Very daft wearing regalia of a proscribed group in such tense environment.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by noleflendum: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
ZorGBUooeh:

Ur are always on nairaland talking like a kid

U should be ashamed of urself

Everytin has a limit,,u are starting to look like a jobless loser that have nothing to offer to humanity but hate sad
[/s] stop crying and preach this your nonsense to your fellow ipob

Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2021
LottiOk:

Go 2 Awka, wear any resemblance of outfit den stroll into a viking dominated area or vice versa, den cum & tell us ur experience. U pipu kip supporting Ipob stupidly, may all Ipob sympathizers reap d death & destruction dey condone.

Look who is talking of Awka... A landless futa jalon parasite that has no where to call home. Should we leave biafra and support fulani terrorists/jihadists? You are sick. May all b0rnfo0ls who ignore the thousands of deaths in the North but feel d need to criminalize and indict peaceful secessionists, die sudden deaths. You will all rot alive.

1 Like

Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Tochj:

Go and show him whim!
Onye apali
Now I know why Nigeria have a character like Buhari as president
Many Nigerians are too foolish

Many Nigerians especially the youths are just very foolish. They cannot demand a better country but spend all their time insulting other tribes. People who don’t have electricity, water, jobs, good lives but are all over nairaland insulting people who have said they have had enough. What kind stupidity is that? Sometimes, you wonder if those people from other parts of Nigeria are not buying from the same markets or if they are not as jobless as others who are demanding for better. Just so stupid.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Tochj(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
You are the biggest supporter of Evil for fighting us for demanding a better treatment.
YOU are the biggest supporter of Evil for supporting an Evil government
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Tochj(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
he is clearly supporting what the leaders of a region have said is evil. Thus, tempering with the peace of that region. Must he wear Biafra flag on his body to prove he is supporting? Common sense they say is not common.
Who are the leaders of the region
Umahi and Hope uzodinma ABI ?
You are part of many reasons Nigeria is like this.

1 Like

Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by colestephan86: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1402288/chinwetalu-agu-speaks-detention-arrested-nigerian-army-wearing-biafra-dress-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Lol, so there is a difference between raising sun and Biafra.
He shouldn't have mixed himself up in this mess.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Roma10: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2021

Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by colestephan86: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2021
vanunu:
The man na hard man, just watch the video.
They are only being soft on him cos of who he is, else no be him go tell the story
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Olaoluwa112(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
You are very right but I think neither of tribe should be given a special treatment when a crime is committed.

Tell me where in this world where terrorists are given special treatment? The northern people says no to alcohol in their lands, the government support them but then the southern people say no to banditry, the government sends soldiers to killed, torture them.

Buhari rules Nigeria not north Nigeria, if there is peace, love and care for each tribe, people won't be shouting and calling for their own country.

benuejosh:
I am yet to understand what you're saying. From your first paragraph to the last, there's no linkage. How can a man of his age be openly supporting evil that even the elders of the land have kicked against? He should be the one advising little children who are being misled by a terrorist organization headed by Kanu. Or is that his own format? As in, is he that broke to use that medium to make money from people who are supporting evil? He should be dealt with so that it can stand as a lesson to any other elder who have such an intention.
Re: Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by ZorGBUooeh: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
stop crying and preach this your nonsense to your fellow ipob

Just get urself a job and kip urself bizzy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Makes Shocking Revelation Again! / “keep My Name Off Your Mouth Or I’ll Post The DM” – Kemi Olunloyo Fires Back At / Wizkid Meet And Chills With C.ronaldo. Picture Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.