Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players (19858 Views)

PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Wetpuxy: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Stupid country... We are all doomed

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2021
This will make investors to stop coming to Nigeria

If we can't accept our rotten food and eat so that investors can envy our rotten food and come and invest so we can make more of rotten foods what do we gain?

This is why we must stand by Nigeria by all means so that people will not notice its a dead nation and still offer to give us loan that I will loot when its our turngrin
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by femi4: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2021
yusluvad:
This is the highest act of stupidity by all this Lagos fans.
That's how we roll in Lagos. Perform or get boo...We don't celebrate mediocres

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2021
What do you expect from useless Lagos fans.

NFF should stop playing in Lagos, Abuja and the north.
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by adenigga(m): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2021
femi4:
That's how we roll in Lagos. Perform or get boo...We don't celebrate mediocres
My guy! You are blessed.....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by adenigga(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:
What do you expect from useless Lagos fans.

NFF should stop playing in Lagos, Abuja and the north.

But IPOB/ESN/MASOB stadiums are not available nah!
Beside that, this is Nigeria football match not Biafra vs CAR....

Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by airsaylongcome: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2021
What's the difference between watching these useless chickens that played and watching BBN? I'd rather watch BBN because angel will give us something to talk about. Not these immature chicks claiming eagus
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by witworth(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Wetin dem wan make real Madrid wey lose to sheriff recently do. One of if not the biggest football defeat disaster in history.
Abeg African football na joke.
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Decent09(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Lagos-fans-boo-Eagles-praise-CAR-players

To tell you how Stupid Nigerians are
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Dejidigital742(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2021
Ok
If you need a content writer, SEO friendly, original content, I'm available
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Lamasta(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2021
Let everybody go and sleep abeg
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by pepetua(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2021
One thing I love so much about this country populace is their good spirits of sportsmanship towards their visitors which makes every country of the world enjoy coming to NIJA to play, They will never ever harass their visitors for defeating them or for any other reason instead They'll cheer you when their home team underperform unlike some other countries that are too fanatic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Amodi470(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
C.A.R too small to defeat the eagles

I was disappointed

Not only you bro.. I too

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by adenigga(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2021
airsaylongcome:
What's the difference between watching these useless chickens that played and watching BBN? I'd rather watch BBN because angel will give us something to talk about. Not these immature chicks claiming eagus
Yeeeee........

Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Wiznet(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Contact me if you need USA and Canada Whatsapp numbers at cheeper rates payment after confirmation dm me or call me on -070-3906-59-18.
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by ddeola: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lagos fans no dey send. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by LZAA: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gernot rohr coached bordeaux to the uefa cup semi final in 1996..96
All his contemporaries in coaching during that era from lippi,trappatoni,ferguson,guy roux are all retired
Why?because their era is long gone
Na this same NL some folks were defending him during last AFCON when i said he was a poor choice
Oh well pinnick the clown is in charge
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by starstaz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Have u paid the coach. Who goes hungry for 8months and will be expected to make superlative decision that will translate to winning. Impossible. So also the players do not get their dues after each match. Promises upon promises, that is never fulfilled. The Nff is a rotten house.
Who watched the nations leagues semi BTW France and Belgium. Motivate your players and coaches and see how they reciprocate.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Bluntemperor: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I was disappointed

You mean they disappointed themselves!
They shouldn't play in Lagos because the State is known for Excellence and anything short is boo!
Papa Eagles are too heavy on ground abeg unlike the Moving Italian or flex German Machinery!
Mr Rohr-the Coach should retire now but let the NFA pay any outstanding months long Salary arrears if the man is being owed!
Why should Nigeria be owing the man and you want him to perform.lets hope is not true sha.
May God deliver and help us.
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Totilopussylick(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I was disappointed
I wished they beat them 3 zero cheesy

Carried that game over 2.5

Only to see 1 nil
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by EmmaLege: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
shittts sad
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Newton85: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
Stupid fairweather fans. As much as I'm very passionate about football, I still know that what happened yesterday was one of the odd upsets in football. Wasn't it some days ago that some Moldovan team called Sheriff defeated Madrid at the Bernabeu? It's football, deal with it.
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Emmanuelcann: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria - land where they plant corn and be expecting a wheat harvest! grin
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by sakanifemi123(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
The same set that play trash before are they not same playing this movement
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Johel(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by God1000(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by Smooyis(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
If they like let them continue to play wobble and fumble, we go all dey home dey watch the world Cup matches when the time comes.
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by bizhop01: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
2021 most embarrassing moment in Nigeria,
Imagine country like Nigeria losing for a team that can't win
Re: Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players by dobnina(f): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kesovo:
Both new and experienced content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid the sum of 1,000,000 Naira for your services.

This is an excellent opportunity to work from home and gain financial independence.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send an SMS or Telegram message to 07054011454
Scam, scam scam.
Don't fall for this guy
He is unrepentant scammer.
The mods have deactivated all his former monickers but he keeps opening new ones.
Be careful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja / Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) / John Terry Signs For Aston Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.