Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles (19516 Views)

Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria / AFCON 2022: Panutche Camara Says Guinea-Bissau Can Beat Super Eagles / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by Adejoke123(f): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Central African Republic head coach Raoul Savoy is delighted with his side’s historic victory over the Super Eagles in FIFA World Cup qualifiers on Thursday.

The Wild Beats stunned the three-time African champions at home in a matchday encounter at the Teslim Balogun Stadium.

A 91st-minute goal from Karl Namnganda, substitute gave the tiny African their first win of the qualifying campaign and handed Nigeria their first defeat in the process.

In his post-match presser, Raoul Savoy explained how his boys managed to get the unexpected result.

“We stood by them and know that if we cut them off and don’t allow them to be quick then we’ve got a chance. It’s a very great result for us.

“I’m very happy because we put in a strategy and it worked. And when you put in a strategy and have young players, because we have young players in our team, who listen and put their heart in, they can beat anyone.”
He said.

Source: https://kikiotolunews.com/car-coach-explains-how-they-beat-super-eagles/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by WibusJaga: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2021

Congrats CAR.
But I don't blame the SE so much. Patriotism & National Pride is at an all-time low in this country; no thanks to the divisive actions of Buhari & his government.
Nobody wants to go the extra mile for the country including the players. Just brace yourself for more disappointing results.
Even me, I cannot come & kill myself because of this kwantiri.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by englishmart(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by Grace001: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
I pity those who still expect much from this country, you will continue to get disappointed.

Giant of Africa indeed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by slawormiir: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Him don dey feel like one thing now o

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by PrinceOfLagos: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Enjoy your win bro, Nigeria not ready

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by ibroh22(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by ChasinGood(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Na see finish dey cause all these nonsense grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Not Biafrans again, they will humiliate Nigeria before switching over.

1 Like

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by JackWolfskin: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Match Fixing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by WizkidNews: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
No be only CAR, na OKADA

2 Likes

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Oga coach, congratulations. Thank Jah naija punters no see u, bcs I know say men ticket go cut yesterday.
As for that coach, well I have nothing to say bcs I am very that if that coach happens to be a southerner, NFA would have sent him on exile
Still buying the below at 7k per unit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by benuejosh: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Na luck una get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by Authoreety: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Weldone boss for beating our chickens mercilessly... They deserve it!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by hibeebeeking: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why you no go get mouth. Na your fault.
Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by Godada(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2021

There is a proverb that goes like this:

When a great Iroko tree falls even an old woman can walk past it

3 Likes

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by SageTravels: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
We go again
Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by BigDawsNet: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
cheesy

After the Historical victory

Central African Republic are set to introduce

New minimum wages

Build a statue for all players and manager in the game

Free Education

Constant Electricity

Monthly salary for all CAR cititzen for life!!!!

What Nigeria cannot do, does n't not exit cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by Winningbot: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin
Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by nairaman66(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
Na luck una get.

Yes, luck and 3 points. Especially 3 points... Forget about luck and start planning my brother..

This match is a big blow to the Nigerian FA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by sholatech(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
He should have waited till end of 2nd leg before he disclosed his winning strategy. Guess he has a different plan for that match.

3 Likes

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by AutoChick4U(f): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mistake winning.

2 Likes

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Well it's a football match, underestimate your opponent and watch them win
Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by Fuckthamods: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
That imposter we call coach should be sacked asap!

2 Likes

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by femi4: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Yinmu...He played a negative football, goal was not due to a fantastic play. Nothing to celebrate

3 Likes

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by chidonweb(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
This current super eagle is a disgrace
Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Explaining how you best a deadbeat coach? Oga calm down. Even me go beat them with canter soccer.
Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by Afamsi: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
When you have a yeye president every sector of the country will tell

1 Like

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by kenzysmith: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria don suffer under buhari
Antony jousha loss
Super eagles loss to CAR
Both Nigerian women n men football team didn't make it to the Olympics
Under 17, 20 didn't make it to d world cup
Dollar now 600
Sandine 630

This Buhari na really bad luck o
Obasanjo abeg come back we done tire

Bet 9ja virtual still dey give people depression

2 Likes

Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by Kingpele(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hahaha, the truth is that anything can happen in football match ,over confidence is one of the reason goliath was destroyed by David ,pride goes before a fall.. self confidence is equal to high self esteem is what every one need but over confidence is pride and it does no one any good,our boys was very proud ,they wanted to show off ,I watched the match some minutes ,I saw a team without ambition ,I just tuned to another station ,I don't want to feel sad.but that our oyibo coach is tactless, no strategy ,he is like someone that play bet naija ..
Re: Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles by Lastmankc(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Super chicken not eagles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Silas Nwankwo Joins Swedish Football Club, Mjällby AIF / NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi / The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.