Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

“I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) (51448 Views)

Celebrity Prophet Odumeje Released His Latest Powerful Song Titled - ALABASIDI / Download Latest Song By Rudboy,(paul Psquare) Titled TOGETHER / Psquare(mr P) Latest Song - Cool It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Tamer40(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Well done man keep up the good work.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Bizibi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
If the story is true about you sitting in the car and waiting for the boss of multi choice LTD to come to see you then you are a stupid person for coming out to write that rubbish.....
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
ebukajay184:
Big Brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe, has given reason for which he was blacklisted by Big Brother Naija show organisers, IgbereTV reports.

Efe stated that after he won the reality show, he refused to be ‘used’ and as a result, they tried to ‘finish’ him.

In his words ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUhMLH0gXTY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Sheey na this one be that Jos brought-up guy wey dey form Warri??

1 Like

Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Miller232: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

When you become famous and attain success, you start thinking the world is hating on you. These guys forget everyone is running his/her race and striving to be better.

No mind the idiot I no know who get him time
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
drizslim:
Efe wants to stay relevant, he should drop a s*x tape, seems music isn't working anymore werey
He's Naturally not like that though
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by geemd434: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
drizslim:
Efe wants to stay relevant, he should drop a s*x tape, seems music isn't working anymore werey

How many artist don drop s*x tape. I am asking
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Zero talent clown who can not replicate success outside of his mor0nic BB fan base /
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Aganju849: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
ebukajay184:
Big Brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe, has given reason for which he was blacklisted by Big Brother Naija show organisers, IgbereTV reports.

Efe stated that after he won the reality show, he refused to be ‘used’ and as a result, they tried to ‘finish’ him.

In his words ;

This guy is a real dummy
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Johel(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
ebukajay184:

In his words ;

Efe is a cool guy....no matter what,I will always refuse to be used..
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by oluwaahmed: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
decatalyst:
Hear mumu talk.

When you make the issue/problem is about everyone but you, then you never start the work towards being rational.

Work on your ego!
How do you know about his ego? Are you his brother, close friend or relation? Ani una wan begin hate on am for being born successful the same way ina dey hate on Dj Cuppy?
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by jahanara2021: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
*NYSC registration commences soon and you are yet to figure out a way to get your camp kits and accessories?*

*MO's Collections will ease that stress. All you have to do is send in a DM to https:///+2348104012688*

*Let's get you ready!�*

Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

When you become famous and attain success, you start thinking the world is hating on you. These guys forget everyone is running his/her race and striving to be better.

But that's the fact. Are you people not hating him now, saying his songs wack? This is someone that won 50% of the votes o. You all never wanted him to grow beyond the money BBN paid him.
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
fourboys:
This bbn no dey add any value to our entatmnt industry, na just wack musician and global prostitutes dem dey produce embarassed embarassed embarassed

But they keep you lamenting year in year out like a frustrated dog. That's premium entertainment.
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Hilena(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
decatalyst:
Hear mumu talk.

When you make the issue/problem is about everyone but you, then you never start the work towards being rational.

Work on your ego!

Like say you vote yourself... F**l
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
truthCoder:
Most Nigerians believe there is an enemy somewhere working against them
LOL
They spend time cursing that enemy conveniently forgetting the enemy within.
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by truthCoder: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

LOL
They spend time cursing that enemy conveniently forgetting the enemy within.

Over one billion hours have been used in prayers against enemies in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by 3RNEST(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
drizslim:
lolx like TIWA news grin
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Qatar2022: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
WriterNig:
God's grace continue to follow you bro. No matter how hard they try to pull you down.

Warri......!
Were you there? How are you sure of what he's saying?
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by UncleJudax(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
dvkot:
don't mind him.. Laycon is still waxing strong even after a year and nigga still humble... Efe wey music is not his call is ranting about haters. Say na nigerians wey vote am be his haters or the shows organisers that help mould his quack music career be there haters ?
Wey him for jejely start one business de enjoy himself. instead na to de find haters grin
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
truthCoder:

Over one billion hours have been used in prayers against enemies in Nigeria.

..and billions more have been paid for special prayers against enemies
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Musician indeed

If na like this others started, they will be pushing lorry-barrpw for now.

You lose out and you done carry last.

Musician with no meaningful album

WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE OTHER THAN INVADING EVERY IGBO THREAD ON NAIRALAND?

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Make him gettat
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by fayomim: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Idiot...nobody dey reason you
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
That's why you have a dead career. Bite the hand that fed you.
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by romunu(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Are you trying to rhyme,Efe take your time ooo
ebukajay184:

In his words ;

Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by decatalyst(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
oluwaahmed:

How do you know about his ego? Are you his brother, close friend or relation? Ani una wan begin hate on am for being born successful the same way ina dey hate on Dj Cuppy?

Who is hating who? For what gain?

I beg shift if you can't make ur findings.
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
decatalyst:
Hear mumu talk.

Work on your ego!

Efe clearly needs the services of a life coach. He is derailing!
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Christianokaro(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fusekid:
typical Warri boy

What's that supposed to mean?
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by dobnina(f): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kesovo:
Both new and experienced content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid the sum of 1,000,000 Naira for your services.

This is an excellent opportunity to work from home and gain financial independence.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send an SMS or Telegram message to 07054011454
Scam, scam scam.
Don't fall for this guy
He is unrepentant scammer.
The mods have deactivated all his former monickers but he keeps opening new ones.
Be careful.
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Agboconsult1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol...bad ego. I remember those days for social center in naraguta hostel unijos, Efe dey perform as up coming artist...uptill now him never blow. Thank God for the little money him get. Yousef is more humble as a Josite compair to Efe, Kelvin Pam etc.
Re: “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
This guy is sounding like somebody with mental issues.

Seems what somebody stated about him was true, he asked his oga multichoice to meet him at the car before he comes out.

The world hates pride.

When they made you win N30m, you didn't see that as being used bah ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Sweet Mother' Lyrics (Prince Nico Mbarga) / Download Best Reggae Mix (classic Djkaysee) / The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.