Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You (1206 Views)

Let On One Fool Us, Electronic Transmission Of Poll Result Possible- Lai Omotola / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) / Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
If you believe that Nigeria will divide someday, then you're a fool.

The Yorubas and Igbos making noise on social media and off social media that they want Oodua nation and Biafra should channel there energy into something meaningful because Odua nation and Biafra you all seek for is already a lost cause.

God will continue to bless Nigeria .

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Rugaria: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The Yorubas and Igbos making noise on social media and off social media that they want Oodua nation and Biafra should channel there energy into something meaningful because Odua nation and Biafra you all seek for is already a lost cause.

You are right! It will not devide!! It will simply IMPLODE and then EXPLODE!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by klonboi: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

keep it to yourself. when the division eventually comes you can choose to remain in nigeeria

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Anambragully: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

But you're igbo, I thought you were an iponk terrorist when did you now get sense ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:

But you're igbo, I thought you were an iponk terrorist when did you now get sense ?
I am not Igbo
I've said this so many times here
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
klonboi:

keep it to yourself. when the division eventually comes you can choose to remain in nigeeria
You want to start something ojuku and Sunday Igboho couldn't finish

I pity you
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Anambragully: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Igbo
I've said this so many times here
Keep deceiving your likes cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:

Keep deceiving your likes cheesy
Get lost please

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by gidgiddy: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What should worry you is if there will be any peace if Nigeria stays together

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

Trouble makers will be seriously dealt with , trust me .
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Anambragully: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Get lost please
Tell that to your mom grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:

Tell that to your mom grin cheesy
Trouble makers will be dealt with you and your Biafra and rubbish Odua of no nation
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Corporate2020: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Go and take your drugs before you find yourself nakked at Onitsha Main Market

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Abohboy: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

If you truly believe that the violence in Nigeria is due to the existence of Nigeria and not the lack of jobs and good governance then you need to seriously reconsider your thinking

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Corporate2020:

Go and take your drugs
If you do anyhow you will see anyhow

Nigeria will remain one
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Abohboy: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:

You are right! It will not devide!! It will simply IMPLODE and then EXPLODE!!!

So you'd rather have a massive bloody civil war in 2021 I will remind you rather then simply find a good leader who can give Nigeria the reforms needed in order to be successful as a nation?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria will not divide and if you want to disturb the peace of the people , then be ready for whatever consequences that goes with it .
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Rugaria: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Abohboy:

So you'd rather have a massive bloody civil war in 2021 I will remind you rather then simply find a good leader who can give Nigeria the reforms needed in order to be successful as a nation?
I'm done with Nigeria. A union with you fulani and afonjas will result to nothing but misery , underachievement and embarrassment.. we no do again..A new republic pls..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Bookhub: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria will not collapse ,Igbo and Niger delta will go then Yoruba and Fulani can continue their marriage,Afterall sudan didnot dissolve after the south left..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bookhub:
Nigeria will not collapse ,Igbo and Niger delta will go then Yoruba and Fulani can continue their marriage,Afterall sudan didnot dissolve after the south left..
Nigeria is not Sudan , we won't give room for trouble makers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

yet you keep having sleepless night over agitators!! Haha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by paramakina202: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Igbos are killing people and dying in vain because Biafra is a mirage now used by scammers like MNK and co to scam gullible Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Gentlerespect76: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

PrinceofLagos you are just like Falseprophet here on Nairaland. Last week he prophesied that Whitemoney will not emerge winner. That if that happens he will never prophesy on Nairaland anymore. Today, he has gone AWOL. My advice is that you are not God; keep your thought about Nigeria to yourself because whereas you call others fools; it is God that knows with certainty what we happen. Left for us, Nigeria is gone. When will you realize this, oh Issau?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Abohboy: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:

I'm done with Nigeria. A union with you fulani and afonjas will result to nothing but misery , underachievement and embarrassment.. we no do again..A new republic pls..

I'm literally an Igbo from Aboh kingdom in delta state so what's this about? I find it hilarious that whenever someone supports Nigeria they suddenly become Yoruba or Fulani when it is clear that there are millions of Igbos in and out of Nigeria still in support of one Nigeria.

But if you're foolish enough to want a civil war in this era of massive firepower I can only wish you the best if you think the death toll witnessed in the first civil war was large you won't be ready for this one i'm talking 20-30 million dead people lining the streets of Igbo land don't be a fool

The smartest thing we can do is find the right parties and support the right candidates into power and make sure they bring in the right reforms needed for Nigeria to prosper

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Abohboy: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

PrinceofLagos you are just like Falseprophet here on Nairaland. Last week he prophesied that Whitemoney will not emerge winner. That if that happens he will never prophesy on Nairaland anymore. Today, he has gone AWOL. My advice is that you are not God; keep your thought about Nigeria to yourself because whereas you call others fools; it is God that knows with certainty what we happen. Left for us, Nigeria is gone. When will you realize this, oh Issau?

Nigeria isn't going anywhere and your Hebrew God can't decide shit for us here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Abohboy: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bookhub:

Niger delta isn't going anywhere and neither are the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Bookhub: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nigeria is not Sudan , we won't give room for trouble makers

grin grin

Remember IPOB started as a Facebook group,you guys called them an online country that they should come offline and fight ,2020 online country form Esn come dey pepper Nigerian government by 2023 only God knows what Ipob will turn to, international community is watching though... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

God didn't create Nigeria so you will divide it

God loves united people
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bookhub:

grin grin

Remember IPOB started as a Facebook group,you guys called them an online country that they should come offline ,2020 online country come offline come dey pepper Nigerian government by 2023 only God knows what Ipob will turn to international community is watching though... grin grin
You are hiding under your keyboard talking about IPob Facebook, come out of your little house then we would take you serious

But I know you won't believe life is so precious to you
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by Tingotoe: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
I believe all these tensions building up will finally implode in the next 10 years or so leading to catastrophic wars that will destroy us all if something is not done quick

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by PrinceOfLagos: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tingotoe:
I believe all these tensions building up will finally implode in the next 10 years or so leading to catastrophic wars that will destroy us all if something is not done quick
We won't give rooms for criminals masquerading to be Biafra or Odua nation freedom fighters no more
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide, Let No One Fool You by cybersoldiers: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

If you don't believe that Nigeria will break someday, you're the biggest FOOL.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘if You Run, You Will Die’: Fear Stalks Niger State As Jihadists Gain Foothold / PDP NWC Appoints Sunday Bisi As Osun PDP Acting Chairman, Approved Osun Congress / Is Nigeria A Muslem Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.