Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) (22849 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Man Of The Match vs Tottenham With A Goal & Assist (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Mo Salah deserved it more ... tongue

Maybe for the month of October. Mo is presently on fire!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dalil8:
The only G.O.A.T we know.
Man Are you sure?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Fragility6: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Benmob:
Am a big time Ronaldo fan even though am Chelsea fan but mo Salah deserve it
u vote? majority of nigerians just dey whine ojoro n dem no vote.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Mmadukanaya(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
So easily
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Popesuccess(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Good one for C. Ronaldo, he deserves it. Only maybe the Egyptian King Mo' Salah or Jesse Lingard comes close
Mo Salah scored the same numbers of goals but had assist, created more chances and contributed more to his team than Ronaldo. Mo deserves the award more than anyone. This is how they will giving awards to messi and Ronaldo when they don't deserve it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Succinct.
justosee:

Both of them scored 3 goals and 0 assist each, but Ronaldo goals were more important to his team result.
All Ronaldo goals were scored when his team need a goal to secure a result.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by fredylee: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
The Premier League gave Ronaldo this award in order to attract hatred to him across England. It is mischevious, he clearly did not do enough to earn the award. It has to be Sallah.

Even he would have been surprised.

I have been a United fan for almost 3 decades.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Popesuccess(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
brainhgeek:

Maybe for the month of October. Mo is presently on fire!
They scored the same numbers of Goals in september but Mo contributed more to his team.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Popesuccess(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fragility6:

u vote? majority of nigerians just dey whine ojoro n dem no vote.
That is it. Most of this awards are popularity contest. The man with more fans That are ready to vote wins
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Same thing u all said during his time in Italy grin grin...una no de tire grin grin
You know nothing. it's fans vote, anytime they nominate the old fraud, his fans will keep voting for him and that's more money for the organizers. fraud!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by uniquetechng: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ijaya123:

The award is for September player of the month. Not for the last round of matches.
Salah was player of the month for September by far with assists and goals.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Good for him, even though I believe the media hype got him the award, but Ronaldo has been phenomenal and at the top of his game too.
Also Congratulations to mickel Arteta for winning premier league coach of the month.
#COYG..!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ijaya123:

The award is for September player of the month. Not for the last round of matches.

Salah score 4 goals and 1 assist in september and ronaldo score 3. Ronaldo score in 2 match alone and Salah score in all match.
Ronaldo win because of the media frenzy that follow his move to epl.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Donpaper: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:
kindly give it to him please
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Contrary to the belief of many so called Christians who never for once read thier Bible with understanding

But they depend of the false prophets to feed them lies

We also have our false prophets here on nairaland,

The chief of which is righteousness2

There's no rapture , no one is going to be taken away

The Catholic devils inserted that particular misleading deceptive verse attributed to one Paul

In all the books written about the end times, there's none that points to an event where people will be taken away before punishments

Jesus said in Matthew 24
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The days of tribulations will come and even the elects will be on the ground and be saved or hidden

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It's only after the great punishment that Jesus will now come and start gathering all the scattered children of Israel from all around the world and bring them to thier land once again as promised

Please don't put your mind to any rapture,.

Prepare your mind for war and punishment

Only those who persevere till the end will be saved

hmm
but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
The days of tribulations will come and even the elects will be on the ground and be saved or hidden

Who can face the Almighty Wrath of God
atheist A God you never acknowledge but back to sport

Ronaldo main man
influence of six balon Five champions league three on a row ��� no be childplay
salah can talk when he has four when of everything
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Picker28: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:
You're right
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by bmcariyo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
GOAT

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by generalmaxzamani(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Penalty merchant
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Kingcalls: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
unbitchable:

You know nothing. it's fans vote, anytime they nominate the old fraud, his fans will keep voting for him and that's more money for the organizers. fraud!

Fans don't vote for player of the month...if it were like that , he will win it monthly... better go and face the midget fraud that ran to cultivate with farmers grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by generalwo(m): 2:43am On Oct 09, 2021
Probably the only trophy he will win till he retires...meanwhile, in other news, Messi is getting ready to win one more Ballon D'or
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

Fans don't vote for player of the month...if it were like that , he will win it monthly... better go and face the midget fraud that ran to cultivate with farmers grin
stop arguing, it's fans vote, abi you no vote for your fraud?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Ijaya123: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2021
Godbless3:

Salah score 4 goals and 1 assist in september and ronaldo score 3. Ronaldo score in 2 match alone and Salah score in all match.
Ronaldo win because of the media frenzy that follow his move to epl.

When you’re big, you’re big.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Ijaya123: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2021
uniquetechng:
Salah was player of the month for September by far with assists and goals.

The voters disagreed with you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2021
Ijaya123:

When you’re big, you’re big.

Now that is ronaldo its when you're big, you're big. When it was modric, it was ojoro etc... HYPOCRITE
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Godbless3:

Now that is ronaldo its when you're big, you're big.
When it was modric, it was ojoro etc...
HYPOCRITE

When did I alledge that?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2021
Benmob:
Am a big time Ronaldo fan even though am Chelsea fan but mo Salah deserve it

You're never a Ronaldo fan bro. CR7 fans can't and don't say such.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Benmob: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2021
joshuaidibia:

You're never a Ronaldo fan bro. CR7 fans can't and don't say such.
go to sport section u will know I am a big time Ronaldo fan but I don't do sentiment in football, like kante is my Chelsea favorite player, in d euro I know if France win kante will win d uafa player award but I was very happy Switzerland kick Dem out, and again Mason mount is a Chelsea my club player but I like de bruyne and bruno fernandes than him even though dey play in Manchester clubs I don't like...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ijaya123:

When did I alledge that?

"When you're big, you're big" we all know penaldo fans base were not happy Modric won balon d or ahead of penaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Benmob:
go to sport section u will know I am a big time Ronaldo fan but I don't do sentiment in football, like kante is my Chelsea favorite player, in d euro I know if France win kante will win d uafa player award but I was very happy Switzerland kick Dem out, and again Mason mount is a Chelsea my club player but I like de bruyne and bruno fernandes than him even though dey play in Manchester clubs I don't like...

Ronaldo game impact is far better than Salah bro. His goals were meaningful and game winner. His match rating is better than sala oga. And player of the month is done by votes. Salah only scored towards the end of the month. Well, your opinion though.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
Godbless3:

"When you're big, you're big" we all know penaldo fans base were not happy Modric won balon d or ahead of penaldo.

Pedi fans and bitterness for CR7 was s like 5&6. Una go hate tire and he will continue to break records.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Valentine With Husband, Prince Odi Okojie / Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.