Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How To Ballot And Get Bedspace In Unilag - Secret Formula! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Ballot And Get Bedspace In Unilag - Secret Formula! (1442 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos) / Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ballot And Get Bedspace In Unilag - Secret Formula! by 1feoluwa: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Every single student of UNILAG understands the term, 'Balloting' very well, and the reason why is not far fetched. The University of Lagos does not have enough accommodation for all the students. Therefore, every academic year, students that are interested in the school hostels must ballot for a bedspace.

I am going to share my secret formula with you.

If you want to get a bedspace in UNILAG successfully, you must understand the factors that surround balloting.

I have been balloting for students for the past four years, and I have gained mastery to a great level. That is why students pay me to help them ballot.

And, no. It is not by using links. There is no secret portal or 'another website'.

Here is everything I do, and how I have gotten bedspace for many students over the years: https://www.unilagupdates.com.ng/2021/10/how-to-ballot-and-get-bedspace-easily.html

I wish you the best!!

Re: How To Ballot And Get Bedspace In Unilag - Secret Formula! by 1feoluwa: 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
1feoluwa:
Every single student of UNILAG understands the term, 'Balloting' very well, and the reason why is not far fetched. The University of Lagos does not have enough accommodation for all the students. Therefore, every academic year, students that are interested in the school hostels must ballot for a bedspace.

I am going to share my secret formula with you.

If you want to get a bedspace in UNILAG successfully, you must understand the factors that surround balloting.

I have been balloting for students for the past four years, and I have gained mastery to a great level. That is why students pay me to help them ballot.

And, no. It is not by using links. There is no secret portal or 'another website'.

Here is everything I do, and how I have gotten bedspace for many students over the years: https://www.unilagupdates.com.ng/2021/10/how-to-ballot-and-get-bedspace-easily.html

I wish you the best!!

UPDATE: Balloting for undergraduates will take place on Thursday, October 28th 2021

Read here to secure a space for a ridiculously low amount: https://www.unilagupdates.com.ng/2021/10/how-to-ballot-and-get-bedspace-easily.html

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Beaten And Hospitalized By 5 Year Old Pupil / Campus Babes: How Yahoo Boys Are Displacing Aristos / Problem Viewing Jamb 2008 Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.