Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Easycredit Or Easyscammers? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Easycredit Or Easyscammers? (609 Views)

Online Loan :FG Begins Massive Crackdown, Raids On Gocash, Okash, Easycredit / Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. / Easycredit Are Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easycredit Or Easyscammers? by lebete3000: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
You people have started with your madness again abi? Must I have to come and disgrace you guys here before you approve my loan repayment? I'll never divulge my card details to you, if that's what you're expecting. If you like continue pretending as if you haven't seen my payment. Irritating fools! Other apps I replayed my loans have all recognized, you're still behaving like deaf & dumb fools!

You people have intentionally blocked all means of communicating with you ba? No worry, it's because of issues like this I deactivated all my ATM cards. The card nos you have on your app has expired. Continue waiting till October 11th to autodebit me the sum of #28,832 when I even paid #28,900 to your Speedychoice UBA account. Una go wait till you die. You think sey you get sense. Just try calling any of my contact that I'm still owing you. I'll make sure I use you all for my breakfast laslas.

Isi-ewu!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easycredit Or Easyscammers? by DonBenny77(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
lebete3000:
You people have started with your madness again abi? Must I have to come and disgrace you guys here before you approve my loan repayment? I'll never divulge my card details to you, if that's what you're expecting. If you like continue pretending as if you haven't seen my payment. Irritating fools! Other apps I replayed my loans have all recognized, you're still behaving like deaf & dumb fools!

You people have intentionally blocked all means of communicating with you ba? No worry, it's because of issues like this I deactivated all my ATM cards. The card nos you have on your app has expired. Continue waiting till October 11th to autodebit me the sum of #28,832 when I even paid #28,900 to your Speedychoice UBA account. Una go wait till you die. You think sey you get sense. Just try calling any of my contact that I'm still owing you. I'll make sure I use you all for my breakfast laslas.

Isi-ewu!!!
Really they did that to you too, we have something in common. We need to talk.
Re: Easycredit Or Easyscammers? by Boogyman557: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SO SORRY MAN. WTF MAN
Re: Easycredit Or Easyscammers? by Bolaji26(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Been using fairmoney and branch for more than a year now and no issue with borrowing or repayment
Re: Easycredit Or Easyscammers? by lebete3000: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
DonBenny77:

Really they did that to you too, we have something in common. We need to talk.

My brother, just ensure you go to any available online and expose them there. I went to their google play store review, Facebook page and pasted this same write up in people's comments, and I came here also to do the same.

Also make sure to hook a card that's empty with them, so you always make offline repayments, else them go clean your account for you oh.

Them don finally recognize my payment wey I don make since yesterday morning.

Funny people.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Jaruma Appear In Court Tomorrow / DeltaState Yahooboy Refuse To Use His Mother For Money Ritual as Baba Instructed / I Was Scammed By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.