Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere (1366 Views)

Kogi Guber: PDP Rejects N50m Campaign Material Signage Fees / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Atiku For Using Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge As Campaign Material / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by hisexcellency34: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi

Lagos-Pan- Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere has declared that it will not allow presidential candidates of any political party to use the promise to restructure Nigeria as a campaign tool in the 2023 presidential election.

In an exclusive interview with Daily Independent, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, elder statesman and acting national leader of the organisation, said the issue of Nigeria’s restructuring is long overdue and must be settled before the 2023 general elections.

On why Afenifere is taking the position, Adebanjo said that many advocates of restructuring usually use it as a campaign tool but abandoned the cause the moment they started to benefit from the skewed system.

While describing the 1999 constitution currently in use as a fraudulent document, Adebanjo argued that the federation was very lopsided and there were too much powers concentrated in the centre, which had made the other federating units very weak.

According to him “I am not going to allow restructuring to be a campaign issue again. We must settle it. No presidential candidate should come and use restructuring to campaign again. We are not going to allow that. We must know under what constitution we are campaigning”.

“ After the military asked us to go back to the civilian regime, we now said ‘send us back to the constitution you met us’. They refused to do that. We said let us agree on a new constitution whether we want to live together or not on one condition, you refuse. Can’t you see that it is Buhari and his administration that is causing secession?”.

“ I have said it severally that Buhari and his administration have a private agenda and those of us who are resisting that private agenda are the ones he is accusing of plotting to separate the country. I am not saying anything new”.

Speaking further, Adebanjo said the 1999 Constitution must be changed for Nigeria to begin to move in the direction of peace and development which has eluded the country for many years.

“What I have been saying all along is that this constitution is not ripe for us. That is the beginning of our problem. You can’t solve any economic, security or political problem until you have the right constitution. There must be political stability”.
https://independent.ng/2023-we-wont-allow-any-presidential-candidate-use-restructuring-as-campaign-material-afenifere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by shiffynaani(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
The least we can accept is RESTRUCTURING before 2023 election!!

Anything besides that, everybody should answer hin papa name

C'est fini angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by kollinzgee(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wake
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by nairavsdollars(f): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Las las. Afenifere don get sense
What will Atiku campaign with now?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by festacman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Does Afenifere or Pa Ayo Adebanjo have exclusive copyright to the word RESTRUCTURING?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Xscape1993(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
They will confuse, convince and convert you and your organization to their evil party very soon.
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
shocked

That's one of the unaccomplished promises APC, Buhari, Tinubu and Osinbajo used to hoodwink those gullible fellows that believed them back then.

But, when the jungle matured, our two faced pastor, Osinbajo changed gear and told us that restructuring is not Nigeria's problem.

Pastor without integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Bola146(f): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin liers and hypocrites!!!! Leave road let us see jare. Fani Kayode said more than this

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Kyase(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
ThisAfenifere People too dey feel theirselves abeg
Yoruba version of Miyatti allah

According to him “I am not going to allow restructuring to be a campaign issue again. We must settle it. No presidential candidate should come and use restructuring to campaign again. We are not going to allow that. We must know under what constitution we are campaigning”
Helinues come and warn your elders ooo
Make dem no do pass theirselves

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by illicit(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Baba wan cash out tongue
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kyase:
To nod you just dey hungry me angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Kyase(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
To nod you just dey hungry me angry
wetin I do na grin

According to him “I am not going to allow restructuring to be a campaign issue again. We must settle it. No presidential candidate should come and use restructuring to campaign again. We are not going to allow that. We must know under what constitution we are campaigning”.

Imagine Wetin this man dey talk here
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Ttalk: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bola146:
grin liers and hypocrites!!!! Leave road let us see jare

Will you call your farther liar?. What lie is in that statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by nairavsdollars(f): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
No need. Restructuring has already started with VAT Amotekun (State Police)
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Kyase(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

That's one of the unaccomplished promises APC, Buhari, Tinubu and Osinbajo used to hoodwink those gullible fellows that believed them back then.

But, when the jungle matured, our two faced pastor, Osinbajo changed gear and told us that restructuring is not Nigeria's problem.

Pastor without integrity
Osibanjo don turn full time politician
The way south west dey sell am now ehn
As if no be Buhari deputy again
Osibanjo won’t do any different from Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Bola146(f): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ttalk:

Will you call your farther liar?. What lie is in that statement

Ask your elders and fore fathers wink cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Bola146(f): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Campaigns are coming soon, we will remind you of this.
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kyase:
wetin I do na grin

Imagine Wetin this man dey talk here
Leave baba make he talk nah, talking no be criminal offense.

Kyase:

Osibanjo don turn full time politician
The way south west dey sell am now ehn
As if no be Buhari deputy again
Osibanjo won’t do any different from Buhari
Thank God you see and understand that, I always tell people that Osinbajo can't do anything different from Buhari, the only difference between Osinbajo and Buhari is that one has certificate while the order has affidavit.

Apart from that Osinbajo is Buhari pro
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by nairavsdollars(f): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
which one of them has affidavit
BeeBeeOoh:

Thank God you see and understand that, I always tell people that Osinbajo can't do anything different from Buhari, the only difference between Osinbajo and Buhari is that one has certificate while the order has affidavit.

Apart from that Osinbajo is Buhari pro
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Kyase(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Thank God you see and understand that, I always tell people that Osinbajo can't do anything different from Buhari, the only difference between Osinbajo and Buhari is that one has certificate while the order has affidavit. Apart from that Osinbajo is Buhari pro

Talking no he crime yes, but na same talk Miyatti allah dey do wey e be crime just watch out and see if anybody from south west becomes president Na that time you go know say Afenifere and Miyatti allah na same cousins

As for osibanjo he’s the man Behind the inflation in the country, the dude is handling the economy and see where we dey now
Men don dey watch weight
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
which one of them has affidavit
As a matter of fact, me and my phone have nothing to say

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kyase:

Talking no he crime yes, but na same talk Miyatti allah dey do wey e be crime just watch out and see if anybody from south west becomes president Na that time you go know say Afenifere and Miyatti allah na same cousins

As for osibanjo he’s the man Behind the inflation in the country, the dude is handling the economy and see where we dey now
Men don dey watch weight
I no longer fall for that his yarnings and long grammars, that man is just busy doing nothing.

His cluelessness is on cooperate wear I swear
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Kyase(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I no longer fall for that yarnings and long grammars, that man is just busy doing nothing.
Nothing Nothing
I just tire for the man
And Na professor ooo
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kyase:

Nothing Nothing
I just tire for the man
And Na professor ooo
Clueless Professor angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Buckeyemedia1: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
shiffynaani:
The least we can accept is RESTRUCTURING before 2023 election!!

Anything besides that, everybody should answer hin papa name

C'est fini angry angry
Mumu Afenifere what are you going to do? Toothless cubs, Empty Barrels, go & produce even one Local Government Chairman in South West Nigeria, if APC won’t suffocate you Useless Wailers. Even APGA will win in the West before these disgruntled Illusionist.
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by nairavsdollars(f): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin your hatred for Afenifere no get part 2
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumu Afenifere what are you going to do? Toothless cubs, Empty Barrels, go & produce even one Local Government Chairman in South West Nigeria, if APC won’t suffocate you Useless Wailers.
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by Kyase(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Clueless Professor angry

How that side who wan come fort na
I just dey wait
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by FakeUnity: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tinubu was pro-restructuring until 2015.

Awon Ole.

grin
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kyase:

How that side who wan come fort na
I just dey wait
Nobody is coming forth or Comfort, my problem now is how to leave this Nigeria for Buhari angry
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by helinues: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kyase:

Helinues come and warn your elders ooo
Make dem no do pass theirselves

Afenifere and NEF are just birds of the same plumage

grin cheesy
Re: 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere by helinues: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Nobody is coming forth or Comfort, my problem now is how to leave this Nigeria for Buhari angry

Travelling out of Nigeria is easy now. You can take direct bus from Oyigbo to Spain and Italy.. That I am sure of

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Lawyers’ Disappearance Forces Court To Adjourn Trial / 2023: IBB Finally Reveals Who Will Be President (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.