Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ghana Teacher Of The Year Receives N16.9m Cash Prize (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghana Teacher Of The Year Receives N16.9m Cash Prize (Photos) (1616 Views)

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / Microsoft Supports Ghana Teacher Seen Teaching Computer On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Teacher Of The Year Receives N16.9m Cash Prize (Photos) by Help2020: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

My country is zoo animals lives in zoo and human live in village...I'm Dumbass illiterate.I called myself illiterate because I don't know how to make use of coma and full stops.
Fixed.
Re: Ghana Teacher Of The Year Receives N16.9m Cash Prize (Photos) by Wizzzzmike: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Help2020:

Fixed.

Dumbass illiterate indeed lol grin grin grin... Zoogerian lol

1 Like

Re: Ghana Teacher Of The Year Receives N16.9m Cash Prize (Photos) by CampussNews: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Dumbass illiterate indeed lol grin grin grin... Zoogerian lol

If you like shake Nigeria up and down. Nigeria is still better than Ghana in every way! Our only problem is insecurity, y'all suffer from a lot. Which of your industries can you compare to Nigeria? Is it music, movie, sports, entertainment, celebrities, politics, education, resources, wealth, what please, what?
Re: Ghana Teacher Of The Year Receives N16.9m Cash Prize (Photos) by Torture2020: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2021
RUBBISH! Those Ghanaians are doing legit work to earn a living. Can you compare that with nigerians living in Ghana? Most of them are armed robbers and the women are pr0stitutes grin naija pr0stitutes are everywhere grin with 1 cedi you can fvck a nigerian toto in Ghana grin I can't even allow my dog to fvck a Nigerian toto grin Our jails in Ghana are full because of nigerians. 80 percent of inmates in Ghana's jails are nigerians grin

[s]
greatiyk4u:

Crab, my gateman here in Nigeria is a Ghanaian who is harbouring about 4 others who are labourers in building sites......nothing absolutely fantastic about the watche eating dark Africans
[/s]
Re: Ghana Teacher Of The Year Receives N16.9m Cash Prize (Photos) by Torture2020: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
CampussNews:

If you like shake Nigeria up and down. Nigeria is still better than Ghana in every way! Our only problem is insecurity, y'all suffer from a lot. Which of your industries can you compare to Nigeria? Is it music, movie, sports, entertainment, celebrities, politics, education, resources, wealth, what please, what?
[/s]
Re: Ghana Teacher Of The Year Receives N16.9m Cash Prize (Photos) by Wizzzzmike: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
CampussNews:

Oh the only thing I know zoogeria beat us is poverty capital of the world lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scholarship In Mba / Uniben Pume / Unical 2010/2011 P-utme Screening Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.